Why aren't there many white boys who likes black girls?

contrex

Fri 2 May, 2014 09:03 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
This is beauty incarnate

She's a nice looking woman, although I think her face is a bit too wide to be perfect, and are those boobs natural?. I like Lourdes Hernández (below). Bottom line: whatever floats your boat.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6cq9crQVE1qi7g7zo1_400.jpg

edgarblythe

Fri 2 May, 2014 09:33 am
chai2

Fri 2 May, 2014 11:17 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Buttermilk wrote:
This is beauty incarnate

She's a nice looking woman, although I think her face is a bit too wide to be perfect, and are those boobs natural?. I like Lourdes Hernández (below). Bottom line: whatever floats your boat.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6cq9crQVE1qi7g7zo1_400.jpg

Her cheeks do have a hue, but I wouldn't call it a rosy glow. Also, her hair doesn't really cascade. It looks like you could get your hand caught in it.
contrex

Fri 2 May, 2014 11:26 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Her cheeks do have a hue, but I wouldn't call it a rosy glow. Also, her hair doesn't really cascade. It looks like you could get your hand caught in it.

I quite like her hair; I don't know if she is "beautiful" or not; I think she is very very pretty, which in some ways is better. Who said "you can keep your beautiful girls, give me a pretty one"?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wkz4REBl1rp21yfo1_400.jpg
Romeo Fabulini

Fri 2 May, 2014 12:16 pm
Quote:
BillRM said:@RF-There is indeed something wrong with you if you can look at the Jame bond movie scene of Halle Berry coming out of the surf and not have a few sexual feelings.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuKFCuyY4n3ZjTyaAPU3pP6XOFmtwZdC1GumfviD9oyh6T0c-deQ

Nah, she does nothing for me mate, not a sausage, she looks like a man with that hideous cropped hair!
BillRM

Fri 2 May, 2014 12:33 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
she looks like a man with that hideous cropped hair!

She look like a boy????????????

She could be bald and she would not look like a boy.
Romeo Fabulini

Fri 2 May, 2014 12:36 pm
Personally I'd never date a woman with short hair, it'd be like kissing a boy..Smile
contrex

Fri 2 May, 2014 01:35 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
She could be bald and she would not look like a boy.

If there were boys like that, I might turn queer.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 2 May, 2014 04:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
Good work, edgar.
0 Replies

Wilso

Fri 2 May, 2014 06:31 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Personally I'd never date a woman with short hair, it'd be like kissing a boy..Smile

Too little, too late.
0 Replies

chai2

Fri 2 May, 2014 07:05 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

I quite like her hair

heh.
I was using her in reference to edgars video that he had just posted.
0 Replies

Germlat

Fri 2 May, 2014 07:37 pm
@contrex,
Give me a break! Scarlett has had a nose job since this photo.. Look at it. Also this photo of her could depict nothing but average. Do you not think photoshopping is involved? Been in the industry...I know better...if you don't you've never had that exposure. I've been in catalogs myself(when I was young and stupid). It's a lie.
contrex

Sat 3 May, 2014 12:28 am
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Give me a break! Scarlett has had a nose job since this photo.. Look at it. Also this photo of her could depict nothing but average. Do you not think photoshopping is involved? Been in the industry...I know better...if you don't you've never had that exposure. I've been in catalogs myself(when I was young and stupid). It's a lie.

Not sure what you are saying here, or whether you realise we are in agreement...
Lash

Sat 3 May, 2014 02:08 am
@Buttermilk,
Who is she?
contrex

Sat 3 May, 2014 02:40 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Who is she?

Sanaa Lathan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanaa_Lathan

0 Replies

Buttermilk

Sat 3 May, 2014 03:40 am
@chai2,
Of course you wouldn't know true beauty
contrex

Sat 3 May, 2014 03:44 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
Of course you wouldn't know true beauty

How can anybody, since it is in the eye of the beholder?

As the Billy Lee Riley song puts it so eloquently: "My girl is red hot; your girl ain't doodly squat"

Buttermilk

Sat 3 May, 2014 03:47 am
@contrex,
hence my opinion. It is my opinion that pretty much people who have an actual opinion on a flaw of Sanaa Lathan would have the audacity to comment on her hair. Seriously the stringy haired chicks that I recently saw do not compare to Ms. Lathan.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 09:09 am
@contrex,
You're right ....I goofed. The response was meant for Bill. Plastic surgery, particularly rhinoplasty is rampant in Hollywood and the beauty industry. Look at Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. Also, even if the look is natural it can be achieved with cosmetics.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 3 May, 2014 11:57 am
That's another thing, I'd never date a woman who'd had cosmetic surgery or botox or boob job, it'd be like dating a circus freak..Smile