Why aren't there many white boys who likes black girls?

BillRM

Sat 3 May, 2014 12:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
hat's another thing, I'd never date a woman who'd had cosmetic surgery or botox or boob job, it'd be like dating a circus freak.

An you would know how?
contrex

Sat 3 May, 2014 12:10 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
like dating a circus freak

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I once dated a circus freak; her stage moniker was The Amazing Rubber Woman. What she could do would make your eyes start out of your head.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 3 May, 2014 12:29 pm
I suppose I'm just too oldfashioned (sniffle), because I'm more interested in womens personalities than their looks.
I like the sweet, quiet, warm, loving, lonely types who need a man to care for them, not loud noisy hard-headed feminist ratbags who don't need or want anybody..Smile
Wilso

Sat 3 May, 2014 04:02 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

That's another thing, I'd never date a woman who'd had cosmetic surgery or botox or boob job, it'd be like dating a circus freak..Smile

Jesus, the denial is flowing thick and fast. You just don't like women.
Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 04:45 pm
@Wilso,
I think he fears assertive women. I don't think he understands a woman can be nurturing, loving, kind, etc....without needing a man financially. A woman can be assertive without being as he calls it a " loud mouthed feminist ragbag". Assertive women have been around since the beginning of time, and have contributed to a man's future...molding. He suffers from the Cinderfella complex.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 04:58 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo there's a difference between assertive and aggressive .
0 Replies

contrex

Sat 3 May, 2014 05:03 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Romeo Fabulini wrote:

That's another thing, I'd never date a woman who'd had cosmetic surgery or botox or boob job, it'd be like dating a circus freak..Smile

Hang on a minute. Much as I may have disagreed with Signore Fabulini in the past, I have to say there is nothing at all misogynistic about not being turned on by artificial enhancements such as boob jobs, botox, etc. Some of us prefer flesh to plastic.

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 3 May, 2014 05:24 pm
As for women who smoke, YUK, I avoid them like the plague!
Call me picky but I can't feel any attraction to women who smell like truckers, so I always make a point of finding out if a woman smokes before thinking of dating her.
For example I once fancied a woman in the Co-op, so I followed her down the street at a discreet distance at closing time to see if she lit up but it was hard to see among the crowds and I couldn't be sure.
Anyway I lost interest in her shortly afterwards so never bothered trying again..Smile
Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 05:25 pm
@contrex,
Agreed
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 05:52 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Have you ever heard of e-cigarrettes? My guess is no. No smell, no carcinogens .
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:19 pm
Nope, I wouldn't want to date an e-cig smoker either because there's something seedy and squalid about it.
Incidentally I could never date an atheist or non-christian woman either, knowing that death really would part us forever.
I'm not saying I only date churchgoing women, I'd settle for any dame as long as she simply says she likes Jesus..Smile
Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:24 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I know... You'd only date a woman who feels powerless and needs a man to rescue her. BTW-- many Christian women wouldn't date you because of your Cinderfella complex. There's a reason you're not in a relationship. Not trying to be a jerk here but....you've made assumptions that simply don't exist.
0 Replies

Wilso

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:30 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Wilso wrote:

Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Hang on a minute. Much as I may have disagreed with Signore Fabulini in the past, I have to say there is nothing at all misogynistic about not being turned on by artificial enhancements such as boob jobs, botox, etc. Some of us prefer flesh to plastic.

If you read a larger body of his A2K work (a painful and tiring experience) , you will see that far from being a celibate heterosexual holy man, he is in fact a latent homosexual white supremacist.
Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:31 pm
@Wilso,
Never considered this possibility...interesting.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:40 pm
Quote:
Wilso said about Romeo : Far from being a celibate heterosexual holy man, he is in fact a latent homosexual white supremacist.

As I've said before mate, you can come up for a spin with me and my mates anytime, you did a bloody good job taking Oz off the blacks, they'd had the place for millions of years and they still hadn't built a single bingo hall, bowling alley or McDonalds, talk about a backward stagnated race..Smile

http://imageshack.us/a/img248/4188/klanairforce.jpg
Germlat

Sat 3 May, 2014 07:45 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
When was the last time a female was interested in you? Don't dodge the question please. I have a point to make. It's not about my ego. Believe me!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 3 May, 2014 08:47 pm
@Wilso,
I read little, I'm sensitive, you know. Because I have never ever agreed with what I have seen, more and more preposterous - I take him, godforbiditbeaher, as a construct.

As in fable.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 4 May, 2014 01:57 am
Quote:
Germlat said:@RF- When was the last time a female was interested in you? Don't dodge the question please. I have a point to make. It's not about my ego. Believe me!

I only have to walk down the street and women's eyelashes start fluttering in my direction accompanied by coy Mona Lisa-type smiles..:}
I think women can sense my awesome spiritual power and want to be wrapped up in the comfort blanket of my protecting arms, maybe they see me as a guardian angel, I dunno..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/arms-angel_zpsbe7cb93b.jpg~original

"If you make the Most High your dwelling then no harm will befall you, for he will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways" (Psalm 91:9-11)
Builder

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:12 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
http://hagarlanguages.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/laying-it-on-thick.jpg
0 Replies

Germlat

Mon 5 May, 2014 02:55 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You provide all that warmth and comfort? Hmmm....then why are you single? Mona Lisa smiles....smirks....
0 Replies