Why aren't there many white boys who likes black girls?

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:15 pm
I'm 16 (17 in a couple weeks) and I like white boys more than black boys, I don't know why. One of the reasons may be because I've been around them my whole life and is just tired of them. I want to go beyond my comfort zone a talk to white boys now, Smile so yeah.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 18 • Views: 11,520 • Replies: 123
Topic Closed

DrewDad

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:31 pm
@BrianaMonique,
One thing to keep in mind is that teenage boys are idiots.
chai2

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:57 pm
Be careful, those white boys are treacherous.

Setanta

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 05:17 pm
On the contrary, romantic relations between the "races" could not be better . . .

0 Replies

contrex

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 06:24 pm
@BrianaMonique,
When I was 18 I went out with a black girl, and some of her friends (and her brothers) said "Why do you go with pork?" (pork=white meat) so be prepared for a rough ride from some of your bruthas and sistas. I have to say her mother always treated me very nicely and we are still friends. Also it's not true (about white guys dicks).

BrianaMonique

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 06:34 pm
@contrex,
oh yeah, I wouldnt care want others think, MY HAPPINESS is all that matters. Smile
0 Replies

BrianaMonique

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 06:35 pm
@chai2,
how so
0 Replies

BrianaMonique

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 06:35 pm
@DrewDad,
yeah, they are :/
0 Replies

Foofie

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 06:57 pm
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/07/opinion/drexler-de-blasio-family/
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 07:20 pm
The new Mayor of New York City family.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLE6ncegT52MwgDo3rzBNjhAGkY0QK2zq_qQjuKAdsX4BBVakUCQ
0 Replies

Oct18thlove

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 09:48 am
@BrianaMonique,
I also date/prefer Caucasian men im 22. I don't think they don't.like black girls I think sometimes they might be afraid to approach us. I was seeing a guy who loved black American girls but was unsure about how his parents would feel im not sure they felt because him and I aren't together anyone but I think some Caucasian guys care about what other ppl might think.. just my thought. You'll find someone girl..
Lash

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 03:27 pm
@Oct18thlove,
Nice comment, Oct18. Follow your heart, Briana (but, yeah, all guys are dicks. Be careful out there, little sister.) (guess I need a smiley now Smile
Buttermilk

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:28 am
@BrianaMonique,
I realize that you're quite young being 17 compared to me being in my 30's so I'll give you a pass on how you asserted your desire to date white boys. First and foremost if I can impart some words of wisdom upon you, date who treats you right not because you're tired of members of your own culture.

There is nothing wrong with expanding your horizons and dating who you love but if you do it for the wrong reasons (e.g dating because "black boys" hurt you in the past, you've dated the wrong ones) you may end up getting hurt. Otherwise, your comment is typical of any immature "black girl."
Buttermilk

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:31 am
@Lash,
Talking about me making generalizations...Sheesh
BillRM

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:43 am
@Buttermilk,
That is disregarding a black "culture" where the men take more pride in being players then family men and who are far far more likely by solid numbers to not married their baby mothers then most other groups.

Let see the last figures I saw was that only 20 percents of black babies are born in wedlock compare to 80 percents or so for other groups.

For a black woman to look outside of the black community for a life partner make sense from the numbers below.

Quote:

Latest Statistics on Out-of-Wedlock Births
By Roger Clegg
October 11, 2013 9:53 AM

With little fanfare, the federal government has posted its annual compilation of birth data, including out-of-wedlock births. Here’s the bad news (essentially unchanged from last year): Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups. Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent; 53.5 percent for Hispanics; 29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites; and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

Buttermilk

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:45 am
Allow me to comment since me being African-American myself the OP's attitude I know all too well as her sentiments are typical of men and women in the black community. The black community as far as socially is as diverse as any other community in the world but unfortunately you have certain immature attitudes like the OP's where, they are "tired" of members of the culture, not because of dating exhaustion, but because someone within the culture either hurt them really bad, or they've subscribed to a particular Eurocentric mentality in regards to social stereotypes(for example there are African-American girls raised in white households who assume all black guys sag their pants and listen to rap music).

Unfortunately these people who have been hurt, generalize everybody within that culture as if all people in that culture are exactly the same individuals who hurt them and so in that pai, they think dating outside their "race" (or telling people publicly the intent to date outside their race) will make them feel better. I always tell people if you're going to date inter-racially make sure your intent is based on the content of the person not because they're white or black.

In California especially at school white girls goes after brothas like myself because:

1) They have the impression that all black men have big dicks

2) A lot of them are fascinated with American black culture

3) Have been around black culture long enough to be immersed in the culture (hence if you've ever been around a white male/female who has been exposed to typical black culture you'll notice by the way they speak, walk, and behave).

I have had the privilege to date inter-racially and have dated from Cuban, to Brazilian to Japanese, to Chinese to Arab, Lebanese, Saudi etc. All provided some excellent insight on their culture. Unfortunately there is still heavily within the world a racial consciousness regarding black people in general. No matter how educated I am, no matter if I have a job, a car, a place on my own or even if I pay taxes on time there are still parents or grand-parents that influence their kids.

In addition to the OP's remarks I would hate for her to be utterly disappointed because (and no offense to the upstanding whites on this board) there are a lot of white folks still in 2014 that are uncomfortable with African-Americans dating their kids. I know, I've had the unfortunate situation of being the recipient of a mother who found out I was dating her daughter and thought it was necessary to ask if I had any felonies or if I do drugs or if I ran with the Bloods and Crips. Despite attending a prestiguous University I was subject to that but I kept it pushing so I impore the OP to grow up and not look outside your group because you are "tired" do it because you are looking for someone who is just a cool person (Drops mic and walks off stage).
Buttermilk

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:52 am
@BillRM,
Oh God,

I destroyed your remarks in the other thread now you're following me here ok I'll bite since my shift is almost over you're offering the best entertainment so time can go by fast for me.

Let me piece by piece destroy your argument:

"That is disregarding a black "culture" where the men take more pride in being players then family men and who are far far more likely by solid numbers to not married their baby mothers then most other groups."

There are approximately 43 million black people within the United States, as 1 black person among the tens of million, I personally cannot worry about statistics that you believe to be true of me or my peers, I can only worry about myself. As far as I'm concerned being 32-years old with no kids and an education behind him I think I'm doing damn good to demonstrate that those statistics do not apply to me in fact statistics will show that more career orient people are less likely to have kiss POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER. So obviously those statistics speak for a particular demographic within the microcosmic sociology of black culture.

"For a black woman to look outside of the black community for a life partner make sense from the numbers below."

So, what your saying is she ought to look outside black culture because damn the rest right? She's supposed to look at statistics and say "yeah well every black guy even if he is educated grew up with principles and wants kids and a family and a good job is still not good enough!" Right!!! very good logic then again, you think minority means black.

BillRM

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:55 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
I know, I've had the unfortunate situation of being the recipient of a mother who found out I was dating her daughter and thought it was necessary to ask if I had any felonies

As long as such facts as one in three adult black males in Florida can not vote due to having felony records still are valid such concerns are sadly driven by reality and not necessarily racism.
BillRM

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:55 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
I know, I've had the unfortunate situation of being the recipient of a mother who found out I was dating her daughter and thought it was necessary to ask if I had any felonies

As long as such facts as one in three adult black males in Florida can not vote due to having felony records still are valid such concerns are sadly driven by reality and not necessarily racism.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:01 am
@BillRM,
Never had a felony, unless you think a rolling stop warrants me to serve jail time (rolls eyes) lord your Klan hood is showing.
0 Replies