Have The Nazis Taken Over?

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:07 pm
Because of lack of real information I will not choose "side" in this particular disagreement, but I simply have to ask - HOW DO YOU KNOW RICK??
How do you know it's a lie that only few Jews died?? You have a list of victims with their religion added? If not how can you claim it's a lie? I am not asking you how can you THINK it's a lie. I am asking you how, on what basis, you can CLAIM it's a lie.
Mporter clearly says "according to the story", "I have read...", he does not make such firm statements.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:15 pm
I have bought the book "Portraits Of Grief, 9/11/01", which has the names of almost all people who died in the WTC at September 11th, and a small personal story. THAT is my source MyOwnUsername.

I'm not completely stupid you know Cool
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:25 pm
And they are listed by religion?

Oh, no, Rick, I don't think you are stupid. It would be too much to say that I THINK some other things, but some other things crossed my mind. Stupidity is not among them Wink
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:31 pm
No, they are not listed by religion, but (1) in a lot of cases the name tells us enough (there are so-called Jewish surnames, like Cohen, Levy etc.), (2) in some personal stories it is said that they are Jewish, (3) you can even derive it from where the memorial services were held for some victims ("in the Temple"), (4) it tells me also enough when stated "she tried to keep kosher". :wink:
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:32 pm
The names of the victims can provide some strong guidance. Cool
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:35 pm
okay, I withdraw Smile Anyway, I do think some of "conspiracy" teories about 9/11 are actually not conspiracies at all, but pure truth. This one is not among them. It is too much to assume someone is calling Jews and telling them don't go to work tomorrow and a top of that (that is too much for itself) nobody of them calling some friends and co-workers to tell them to skip the job too much. It's actually quite racistic claim.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:36 pm
When you meet someone who's surname starts with "Van", you know he or she will either be Dutch or Vietnamese :wink:
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:37 pm
hey, you Dutch imperialist, and what about Belgians? Very Happy
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:47 pm
Ehm well...no comment :wink:

Between you and me: the people in Flanders are just half-Dutch :wink:
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:50 pm
May I add that this person might be French as well?
("Flandre maritime")
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:53 pm
As I remember that are not more than 60,000 people...you can better get the example of South Africans. A lot of South Africans are originally Dutch (the Boers/ de Boeren).
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 01:59 am
According to reports, the British Government knew about the beating and torture of their own nationals in Quantanimo Bay - and did nothing.

On the other hand, the President and the rest have claimed such treatment to be decent, humane and in accordance with their personal version of the Geneva Convention.

Some may recall that Hitler had the collaboration of Italy and Japan.

Curious how history repeats itself? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 06:43 am
Another wild story to be analyzed and rejected? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

WOLF2

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 02:33 pm
Censorship on A2K
I would like to say that I - known as Wolf - was suddenly prevented from participating in this forum. This scandalously censuring was absolutely disgusting.

My account was deleted, password unaccepted, username taken, the works.

I was very critical of the Bush 'administration' in the politics forum, and I presented credible links and information on extraterrestrial visitations in the science forum.

The fact that I was censored is significant. And it shows to what extent information control has seeped into the internet.

To my censorers: shame on you.

Angrily,

very angrily,

Wolf
0 Replies

Insider

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 04:48 am
To find the true answer, it would seem sensible to search for any common denominators between the conduct of previous Nazi-style dictatorships and the present U.S. administration and, if so, how many?
0 Replies