Have The Nazis Taken Over?

John Webb

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 10:45 am
Wilso, wasn't Bush the guy who said recently "Baghdad, is a great place to buy property. Palaces at knock-down prices, oil revenues galore - and no Iraqis ..... once we have finished 'liberating' them."? Drunk
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 12:04 pm
That Bush is not the brightest bulb on the string is a given. However, those who equate him with Hitler have no appreciation of the depth of Hitler's evil.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 01:05 am
Those who justify the invasion of other nations using fraudulent information, kill thousands of innocent people doing it, declare themselves ruler with power of life and death over the citizens of foreign lands and loot their assets on the basis of military power, would appear to differ little from their Nazi predecessors. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:38 am
Craven de Kere wrote:
McTag wrote:
Yes, I think so.

Hitler burned the Reichstag, and I believe that GWB was not innocent of the WTC strike.

McTag

Didn't know you were in this crowd McTag.

I'm not sure who "this crowd" are, but I have not seen anyone else advance this theory here. I thought I was ploughing a lone furrow on A2K, in this matter.
It is unthinkable, isn't it? And several have said so. But if you think it for a while, it explains a lot.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:41 am
There is no action that I wouldn't put past the shrub and his puppeteers.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 05:25 am
Tempting
LITHOP or MIHOP are tempting theories. If either are true then I must insist that W wasn't in the loop on them. He is too much of a simpleton to keep the lid on the can.

I am still leaning toward the incompetence theory.

Since none of these theories will be proven for years in my view, I believe that the only situation that will be the knock out blow for Bushco will be complete failure with the war on the Iraqi people to dominate their land and resources.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 01:07 pm
Are they Nazis? I am reminded of the following fable:

"The Administration-appointed Iraqi Ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech, and walks out of the lobby where he meets President Bush.

As usual, after kissing Bush's butt and as they walk on, the Iraqi says, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America." The President says,"Well your excellency, is it anything that I can help you with?"

The Iraqi whispers "My son watches this show called 'Star Trek' and there are Russians and Blacks, and Asians, but never an Iraqi. He is very upset. He does not understand why there are never any Iraqis in Star Trek."

President Bush laughs and leans forward to the Ambassador, and whispers back, "Its because it takes place a few years from now..."
0 Replies

sparky

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 01:48 pm
Wilso - I love the quotes. No wonder he avoids press conferences like a Gay Pride parade.

Are they Nazis? I don't think so. I don't like the guys. I am suspect of their motives. But, I'm also just trusting enough to believe that they think that what they are doing is good for people.

I've actually thought about this a lot. Who are GW's friends? For lack of a better generalization, let's just say 'oil people'. So, in his mind, if he's helping the 'oil people' then he's helping people in general. If it's good for my friends, it must be good for everyone, right?

I don't think the current administration has the ability to put the shoe on the other foot. To relate to someone who doesn't have their privilege, status or perspective. I think 'out of touch' is the appropriate term. Just my opinion though. Wink
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:00 pm
This is the first time I've seen the Godwin Principle activated in the first post of a thread. That's amazing.

Bosworth, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are some interesting people.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:35 pm
There was a good article by S Blumenthal in The Guardian today.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1192218,00.html
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:47 pm
McTag wrote:

I'm not sure who "this crowd" are, but I have not seen anyone else advance this theory here. I thought I was ploughing a lone furrow on A2K, in this matter.
It is unthinkable, isn't it? And several have said so. But if you think it for a while, it explains a lot.

No, you are not alone. There are others here who subscribe to that theory.

I have thought about it a lot, and continue to consider it... very very far-fetched, to say the least.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:47 pm
Thanks McTag and I'd like to see The Economist's take when that comes out.

You don't by any chance subscribe?
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 02:23 am
During the 1940s, Adolph Hitler assisted by Mussolini authorized the theft of all Jewish land and assets and the genocide of the Jews.

In 2004, George W.Bush assisted by Blair authorized the theft of all Palestinian land and assets and the genocide of the Palestinians.

Is there truly any difference?
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 02:48 am
No.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 02:51 am
Yes, one happened and the other is a delusion.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 03:49 am
John Webb wrote:
During the 1940s, Adolph Hitler assisted by Mussolini authorized the theft of all Jewish land and assets and the genocide of the Jews.

In 2004, George W.Bush assisted by Blair authorized the theft of all Palestinian land and assets and the genocide of the Palestinians.

Is there truly any difference?
Twisted Evil

Godwin alert.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 04:18 am
If there are any dirty, stinking, slimy, pocket-lining, supporters of mass-murdering Nazism amongst voters, there is but one obvious candidate ..... and it is not Kerry or even Nader. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 04:21 am
Please explain that statement and provide supporting information. Inquiring minds want to know!
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 05:06 am
Tarantulas, the answer to your question is obvious. Anyone who approves of theft of the White House using a bought and paid-for Supreme Court or vote-rigging or the invasion of other nations or the bombing of thousands or the theft of their only assets or wholesale assassinations overseas, is most unlikely to support Kerry or Nader. Cool
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 06:07 am
Tarantulas wrote:
Please explain that statement and provide supporting information. Inquiring minds want to know!

Where?
0 Replies