Hubby pouts when I say "no" to sex

ehBeth

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 04:23 pm
@JeanAwesome156,
JeanAwesome156 wrote:
since he knows darn good and well that I'm going to give it to him the very next day

that sounds positively dreadful

I hope that you and your husband learn to communicate honestly with each other and your respective health care professionals.
JeanAwesome156

Sat 28 Sep, 2013 06:33 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank-you!
Sincerely,
Jeannie
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 06:39 am
A caveman-type hub will say to his wife "Ugh...me take you!...ugh",
but a decent caring hub will whisper in his wife's ear how beautiful and precious she is to him, spot the difference?..Wink
BillRM

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 07:48 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
A caveman-type hub will say to his wife "Ugh...me take you!...ugh",
but a decent caring hub will whisper in his wife's ear how beautiful and precious she is to him, spot the difference?..Wink

This is coming from a man who is neither an expert on the love lives of cavemen or husbands or long term male partners to women.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 08:55 am
Tell me Romeo....was it your priest, your boy scout troop leader or your uncle who first molested you? Laughing
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 03:15 pm
Bluepain wrote:
Quote:
Tell me Romeo....was it your priest, your boy scout troop leader or your uncle who first molested you?

Well my old headmaster used to like groping the asses of us boys including mine 50 years ago but we just laughed it off and regarded him as a harmless old perv.
But the school chaplain was the one we had to watch out for, he used to stride around in his long black cassock glaring at us with an evil leering face as sour as ****, it was rumoured he'd got a little first-form kid prisoner under his cassock, bound and gagged in a specially-made harness.
The history teacher was cracked too, he used to let his favourite pupils sit on his lap during lessons and then squirm and writhe around; they seemed to enjoy it though because it must have been like riding a fairground mechanical bull.
Incidentally King Richard III was recently dug up in the car park next to the school, I can only think that the king's evil spirit had hopped over the wall long ago to possess the teachers..Smile
0 Replies

Linda2015

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 01:53 am
@JeanAwesome156,
Ignoring your hubby's pout wont help. Talk to him - make him understand. There is no better way than communicating.
0 Replies

ForeverDorks

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 06:38 am
@JeanAwesome156,
I will be completely honest with you: If your husband can't accept when you say no and he makes a big deal about you saying "No" to sex, he isn't really acting very respectful to you and you deserve someone who will respect you and accept that no means no.
In my opinion, you are doing a great job at ignoring him and I think you should keep on ignoring him. Tell him what he is doing is immature and he is acting like a little boy.
I think you should just tell him that you deserve respect, and that he has to accept when you say no.
BillRM

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 06:43 am
@ForeverDorks,
Quote:
great job at ignoring him and I think you should keep on ignoring him.

As sex can be a deal breaker in a marriage I would suggest she only take your advice if she does not care if she remain married to this man or not, instead of trying to reach an agreement that both parties can live with.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 08:18 am
This is worse than Obama vs. Boehner. The women...he's a pig. The men, she should understand he wants sex. The Romeo's...opining on things they don't understand.
0 Replies

JeanAwesome156

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 09:18 am
@ForeverDorks,
Oh thank God someone agrees with how I've been handling it! I can see now that we need to probably consult a counselor, as well as our medical Doctors, but at least one person here doesn't think I've been being terrible.
Sincerely,
Jeannie
BillRM

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 09:50 am
@JeanAwesome156,
Quote:
but at least one person here doesn't think I've been being terrible.
Quote:

I do not think you are being terrible just very unwise assuming you wish to keep the marriage.
Romeo Fabulini

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 09:53 am
Jeannie darling, if your caveman hub doesn't respect your wishes give him the boot and find a decent caring man who will..Smile
BillRM

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 10:50 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Jeannie darling, if your caveman hub doesn't respect your wishes give him the boot and find a decent caring man who will..Smile

Are you making an offer to the lady?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 08:58 pm
BillRM wrote:

Yes if Jeannie wants to cross the Atlantic she can have my spare room on condition she wears a Nurse Chappel outfit and generally mothers me, pampers me and fusses over me..Smile
neologist

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:34 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
BillRM wrote:
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Yes if Jeannie wants to cross the Atlantic she can have my spare room on condition she wears a Nurse Chappel outfit and generally mothers me, pampers me and fusses over me..Smile
I am so sad for you, Romeo.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 02:19 pm
Hopefully Jeannie will also sometimes dress up as Dr Quinn Medicine Woman and we can do a roleplay where I stagger into her surgery with a rattler bite to my calf and she has to (gulp) suck out the venom.
Then she'll have to sit up with me all night dabbing my fevered brow as i toss and turn in delirium hovering between life and death, whispering soothing words in my ear like "Stay with me baby, hang in there and we'll ride it out together"..
neologist

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:06 pm
I need a shower now
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:57 pm
I also have this fantasy about me and Sarah Palin, she's piloting me on a joyriding trip over Alaska in winter when the engine freezes up and we have to crashland in a remote forest, then spend the next few months huddled together in one sleeping bag in the wreck to wait for spring when we can hike out..Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:59 pm
You are making fun of a seriously concerned poster with real issues.

Shut up.