Hubby pouts when I say "no" to sex

BillRM

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 02:34 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
But he hurts you by forcing himself on you against your wishes, which is technically rape!

BULLSHIT

So every time a man whine or pouts over not getting sex that night from his wife he is raping her if she then give in?

How silly can anyone get rape is force or the threat of force or drugging and so on not whining or pouting!!!!!!!!

Redefining rape as pressuring your mate by such behaviors, as rape degrade the meaning to the point that the word become meaningless which does no one a service men or women.
Romeo Fabulini

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 02:40 pm
@BillRM,
So you'd let a hub force himself on his wife against her wishes?
firefly

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 02:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
But he hurts you by forcing himself on you against your wishes, which is technically rape!

No, he's not "forcing himself" on her, she's made a considered decision to go along with what he wants, she just doesn't enjoy doing it. But she's definitely consenting. And, when she says, "Not tonight," he apparently does respect that.

There are problems in the couple's sexual relationship, but sexual assault/rape does not seem among them. You're jumping to an unwarranted conclusion.
firefly

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 02:56 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

How silly can anyone get rape is force or the threat of force or drugging and so on...

No, rape doesn't have to involve force, or the threat of force, or drugging.

Rape is sexual contact without consent, or sexual contact despite the stated or behavioral indications of lack of consent. It does not have to be a forcible act.

JeanAwesome156 is consenting to the sexual contacts with her husband.

0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 03:06 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
So you'd let a hub force himself on his wife against her wishes?

If you mean forcing her down and ripping off her clothes hell no if you mean pouting when she first said no? Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are insulting every woman who happen to have been a victim of rape by comparing a sexual partner whining in order to get sex to a real rape.

She at no time could have not had said no inspite of her husband whining or pouting if she care to do so therefore no rape of any kind.
firefly

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 03:36 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
She at no time could have not had said no inspite of her husband whining or pouting...

Is that supposed to be intelligible? Rolling Eyes It's incoherent.
Quote:
You are insulting every woman who happen to have been a victim of rape...
You've quite directly insulted rape victims who have posted at A2K, including a victim of marital rape, so stop pretending to be a champion for rape victims. You have no problems insulting real rape victims, including those who are A2K members, so get off your high horse.

Romeo Fabulini isn't insulting rape victims, he's misunderstood the nature of JeanAwesome156's problem.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 04:06 pm
If I was a woman whose hub wanted sex when I didn't, I'd tell him "you obviously don't respect my wishes you bloody unfeeling caveman, so I'm packing my bags!"
It must be terrible for any woman married to a primitive neanderthal, to see him crawl under the bed every time there's a thunderstorm, whimpering- "Ugh....me afraid....gods are angry....ugh!"
BillRM

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 04:12 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
If I was a woman whose hub wanted sex when I didn't, I'd tell him "you obviously don't respect my wishes you bloody unfeeling caveman, so I'm packing my bags!"

Most men would help you pack your bags and even call a taxicab beside as any marriage worth having have give and takes and that even include the sex lives of couples.

An any woman who think that rape happen if a man whine some when he is turn down for sex is a woman that is far far too dangerous to be around let alone to be married to.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 05:38 pm
I could never be bothered to marry or have a longterm girlfriend, and I haven't had sex for 11 years but it doesn't bother me in the least, we holy men don't do "caveman"..Wink
My standards are very high and if any woman doesn't shape up she's soon out on her butt!
"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised"
(Bible: Proverbs 31)

Actually I wouldn't mind somebody like Nurse Christine Chapell, see how tender she is towards the ailing Spock even though he don't want her, huh there's bleddy vulcans for you..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/spock-chappel.gif
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 06:40 pm
What do you say Mister Ugh?
"Ugh...me want woman...ugh...!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/cave-man.gif~original
BillRM

Thu 26 Sep, 2013 06:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
So pouting or whining is acting like a caveman!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course come to think about it cavemen was likely to be as whip by their women an modern men are.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 05:46 am
Although I never married, I'd have made the perfect hub; for example if my wife was tired or fed up and depressed, I'd cuddle her and whisper magic words in her ear to cheer her up such as- "Darling, I've booked us on the Orient Express to Venice", or "We'll go on an ocean cruise in the Caribbean", or "Let's go down the jewellery story tomorrow and get you fixed up with a diamond necklace"..Smile
BillRM

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 06:06 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Love such claims from someone who never even live with a woman for years let alone married one.

Kind of like someone who was never in the military claiming he would had been a great warrior.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 08:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Although I never married, I'd have made the perfect hub; for example if my wife was tired or fed up and depressed, I'd cuddle her and whisper magic words in her ear to cheer her up such as- "Darling, I've booked us on the Orient Express to Venice", or "We'll go on an ocean cruise in the Caribbean", or "Let's go down the jewellery story tomorrow and get you fixed up with a diamond necklace"..Smile

Talk about showing your ignorance on a subject. In a long term marriage the "magic" words a woman would love hearing the most..... " I've hired a housecleaner and a cook full time" "Please turn off my program and tell me about your day".
0 Replies

JeanAwesome156

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 08:36 am
@firefly,
Thank-you so much for your very valuable information and advice! I will tell him, like you said, "I'd rather be his wife than his widow". I like the way you put that.
Very sincerely,
Jeannie
0 Replies

JeanAwesome156

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 08:41 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wouldn't say he "forces" himself on me just because he's pouting. He's just feeling sorry for himself, which I think is childish since he knows darn good and well that I'm going to give it to him the very next day just like I have always done without fail.
JeanAwesome156

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 08:44 am
@firefly,
I agree. When I say, "not tonight" he simply rolls over and sighs repeatedly until one of us falls asleep. He doesn't force himself on me and when we do have sex it's because we both consented to it.
Thanks,
Jeannie
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 08:53 am
@JeanAwesome156,
Quote:
The knows darn good and well that I'm going to give it to him the very next day just like I have always done without fail.t

So there is a 24 hours delay in him requesting sex and getting it trigger by him pouting.

In order to get the sex the next day he still would need to pouts that night by my logic and likely his.
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 10:37 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
As off point as is your advice here, it shines like a thousand suns in comparison to the drivel you post elsewhere. Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 27 Sep, 2013 04:19 pm
Neologist wrote:
Quote:
As off point as is your advice here, it shines like a thousand suns in comparison to the drivel you post elsewhere

Mate, you said elsewhere that your Jehovah's Witness beliefs would make you let your kids die rather than have a life-saving blood transfusion, so as drivel goes, that certainly takes the biscuit and sounds like chronic bad parenting to me..Wink
0 Replies