34

This is the really GOOD Jokes Thread...

The Anointed

0  
Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2021 12:28 am
@Setanta,
That reminds me of another joke. This guy dies, and is welcomed to Hell, much to his dismay. The devil that welcomes him tells him to relax, and takes him to his beautiful new condo, with all of the latest appliances. The guy sees a plume of smoke in the distance and asks what its, but he's told not to worry about it. He is then given a brand-new motorcycle, and he and his guide motor off to the nearest spa. From there, the plume of smoke is more noticeable, and he asks about it again, but is told not to worry about it. Then he is lead to the beach, with a wonderful beach club and restaurant. The plume of smoke is now a thick, black column, and rather than being brushed off again, he jumps on his motorcycle, and tears off in that direction. His guide catches up to him at the foot of a volcano, with a line of miserable looking people wending their way up the slope, and jumping into the smoking caldera . . .

See, see . . . I knew it was all a sham!

Relax, that's for the Baptists. They wouldn't have it any other way.

And that reminds me of another joke. St Peter is taking a new entrant on a guided tour of heaven, when they passed this building with no windows and the sounds of Singing and god praising coming from that building. The new entrant then asks Peter what that building was, and Peter replied; SHSSS, don't let them know we're here, they're the JWs, they think that they're the only ones up here.

Region Philbis

2  
Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2021 08:19 am

https://iili.io/55g11I.jpg

Frank Apisa

3  
Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 03:14 pm
A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. 'Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!'

A smart-ass student in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, 'What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?'

The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and sweetly said, 'Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'