Joeblow

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 04:42 pm
blackiechan - Didn't wake up 'till 1:00 p.m. 'nuff said. I've almost forgotten what it's like to sleep in that late.

Everybody: Well, I might be a nerd...but I'm not a computer nerd...If you'd like to see more pictures you'll have to look in the baby album, because it seems I placed four of them there.

How much trouble am I in?

Agh.

sh*t
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 04:49 pm
Joe,

I moved them to the not-a-real-country-anyway album.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 04:54 pm
Thanks!

I'll remove my not real question from help forum!

Appreciate it!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 09:32 pm
Someday it's going to be very hot where Craven is, and he's gonna wanna go somewhere where it's cool and there's really really excellent maple syrup and he's gonna have to BEG to visit a not real country.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 10:26 pm
No need to wait, Canada is already the place I'd most like to settle down in this my old age.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 10:35 pm
and steal more of Dan-E's maple syrup? Very Happy
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 11:36 pm
I'd have to go to Brazil for that, the bastard hasn't gotten off his butt long enough to move to Canadan land as planned.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 11:45 pm
Canada appeals to me too, think Vancouver.

Well, first I need to actually visit there.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:25 pm
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Nina and Prabhu, who joined us at the April get-together, are getting married tomorrow. They decided last Sunday, when his sister found their charts to be auspicious for tomorrow, and her father said o.k. (Can you imagine the phone bills for the calls between Toronto, India and Kiev for last weekend?)

Anywhooooooooooo - Dim Sum House? Something else? Before it gets too hot and summer city stinky?
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:02 am
Beth! I Just discovered this post!

I'm in again, absolutely, though time is very limited during the summer. Mr. joeblow insists on the cottage most weekends and I'm right there with him, most times.

Didn't Cav have a recommendation somewhat closer to his location? I'd have to scroll back but I think it was the Yonge/Eglinton area? And I do believe there was a mention of cupcakes or something (sigh). I love cupcakes!

You wouldn't know it based on today's weather...but it is probably too late to avoid hot and stinky (a real sigh this time). Smog. Yuck.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:11 am
Joeblow wrote:
........Didn't Cav have a recommendation somewhat closer to his location? I'd have to scroll back but I think it was the Yonge/Eglinton area? And I do believe there was a mention of cupcakes or something (sigh). I love cupcakes!...........

yeah, bring it on; i love Cupcakes too (but i thought she retired?)!
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:15 am
She DID retire recently and thinks it's the "icing on the cake." (Who can blame her?)
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:36 am
gee Joe, don't you know the rules; no talk of "icing" in TO in June! Shocked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 10:39 am
joeB - The Dim Sum House is the place close to the fancyman.

Hello Hello Hello Torontonians!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 11:37 am
louder Beth, louder; c'mon (take off those wings, and) put yer back into it! Shocked
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 11:44 am
Hello!! I'm up for the suggestion I made. I'm just not sure when, but sooner than later sounds good.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 05:08 pm
ok

weekend/not weekend?

generally weekends are better for me, cuz it's easier on my canine companions .... however, if we settled on a friday evening - perhaps after 8 or so? ....
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:45 am
My first free day is Thursday July 1, 2004 (Canada Day). Dare I dream that might be ok for others?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:53 am
The place is open Sundays too, so there are options. I think they open at 10 AM. I know that I'll need at least two weeks, because Mrs. cav is studying for LSATS, and is becoming a hermit until the test is written.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:54 am
Oh, and when you do see her, don't ask her about it unless she says something. She's a bit hypersensitive now, and if she does poorly, which I doubt, I'm certain that will be the last thing she'd want to hear. Wink Look how accomodating I am....
0 Replies