cav, My moral support and best wishes to the Mrs on her LSAT. Wink
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 10:20 am
Thanks c.i.
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 12:10 pm
perhaps the dogs can attend this gathering ? the beaches or maybe the dog friendly trails at sunnybrook park?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 12:12 pm
I dunno wench...I'll definitely want some food. However, perhaps we can plan two events. Any takers?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:29 pm
Once we get to July, I will be spending every weekend in tranna so Sundays work for me. Canada Day would be fine. East York has a big Canada Day fest - parade with fire trucks - kiddie games in the park - multicultural dancing - food tents and tables put on by the local churches and that sorta thing - fireworks at night. Some part of that might be fun for anyone who's in town ...

June weekends are pretty fried for me, but July .........
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:32 pm
I wouldn't be able to do a dog-type get-together unless Setanta was here, or a non-dog owner would agree to be a Bailey leash-holder. My 2 in a group of dogs are arm-straining for me as Cleo needs a lot of focus while Bailey's out trying to play.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:09 pm
Oh Oh Oh Canada Day! I know it's a Thursday...but it's a holiday...as good as a weekend I was hoping! It's more than two weeks away so Mrs. Fancy should have been successful by then (I swear I won't be the first to say anything!).

I'm game for the dog walk thing (though I don't own a dog), and/or I'm game for the beaches, and/or Yonge and Eglinton, and/or just about anywhere. I'm driving (sorry Bo!) so the place is of little importance to me(except I'd like to eat too).

OH! CANADAAAAAA....

(Is it a sin to vote twice?)

Wenchie -- I'd love to see the pictures we talked about that day

Beth -- I'd love to meet Setanta
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:32 pm
He flirts even better than Bo :wink:
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:34 pm
Well, then....hey now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:45 pm
Very Happy

The dogs and I are heading off for a three-day weekend with the hamburgers in the early a.m. We'll wave at ya as we're driving toward Kingston, Joeblow!
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:51 pm
Waving back! See you later.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 12:14 am
wenchilina wrote:
perhaps the dogs can attend this gathering ? the beaches or maybe the dog friendly trails at sunnybrook park?

judging from today's news (shooting at Wilket creek Park) we'd better pack 'heat'!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 12:17 am
ehBeth wrote:
He flirts even better than Bo :wink:

ahem! he flirts "bigger" than Bo!!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 10:41 am
My final answer; cough cough cough.....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 06:20 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XQClAmoeSrghyTWgIEp9TO8Qo58BgqQda*9SlG91Nkxc9uX*zWLJb74O!iaRUJI8ELoe2FfosUW27Q0FmeFHj9sJFaESO67veQ14BB8UTlE02NLiehTjIJHlQWXvG!9o4WFrtqtOZOw/we%20look%20fabulous.jpg

Our lunching companions, Nina and Prabhu, at their wedding in Tranna City Hall on June 4, 2004.

any more thoughts on time and place?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 09:14 pm
Well, count me in from afar, to congratulate the newlyweds and greet the rest'a'ya.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 04:08 pm
That picture of Nina and Prabhu is just wonderful. She's a stunner. What a keepsake, Beth...love it.

Every good wish!

(Is it a sin to vote three times?)

Nah. I'll look for other suggestions...who knows?

Osso, I wish you could come.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 04:10 pm
We're having a Texas Gathering in Austin from October 22 through October 25ish. Please consider joining us; we'd love to have some Canajuns.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 04:16 pm
C.I. What a great time you'll be having...I've peaked in on the thread. Who knows...if the lottery gods hit before October I do believe most would attend in a minute. I know I would.

I'll look in from time to time to see how things progress. Sounds like FUN.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 08:59 pm
And I would go to Toronto in a minute. I have some family history (Georgian Bay?) and my parents spending time in Ottowa in winter, and a childhood car ride along the thousand islands when I was so glad Canada had popsicles too. I think I could spend a month or more exploring, a lot of aspects of Toronto and Montreal appeal to me personally, and I am not closed to further exploration, including to Halifax, should I have funds descend.

This not being likely (funds descending), I can see checking out Toronto as part of another trip eastward from where I am.
0 Replies