he's either full of **** or speaking some highly metaphorical language
Forget about the 'sound of the universe', tell me about the 'purpose of life'.
At present we have zero consesus about the purpose of our species.
Our understanding about ourselves (by default) is that we are without any purpose here down on the Earth, and moreover, we are lost in the huge universe, wandering aimlessly in psace and time ... and without any purpose.
- Why don't we have any purpose?
- How far can we go sliding on-down the rollba of the ignorance ... without a common purpose?
Obviously we have common iterests, although that we haven't become aware of them:
- As species we have common purpose to become immortal, to conquer the universe, to jump-over the CO2 trap, etc.
- Even as a more modest version: We have common interest to survive as much on the earth as we can.
- We have common interests to develop new sources of energy ... and to organise the defense of the Earth (against aliens, against space disasters, against solar flare, against biocatastrophies, etc.).
- We have commmon interest to find out all the hidden and concealed throughout the years information - about fake medications, about junk food, about the diseases resulting from the environment pollution, about the promiscuous tapping of all communications, etc.
I am not sure whether this is 'the colour of the equator' or not, but we cannot go on doing business as usual without start doing something on the issue.