The EU's Vicious Economic Sanctions on Israel

JTT

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 10:13 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
How is it that Israel incurs such widespread and vehement hatred? It's one of the tiniest of countries, only one-sixth of one percent of the lands called Arab. How is it she is held responsible for the political dissatisfaction of 22 Arab countries, with 640 times her size and 60 times her population?

It's not the size, it what Israel does. It's the apartheid, it's the stealing of land, it's Israel's obstinacy, it's that Israel is part of the evil spawn of the US. It's that Israel is the worst country when it comes to ignoring UN resolutions, or does the US have a lock on first place, with Israel second? No matter, between the two of them, there is much evil being spread around.

Easy fix to all this, Gunga. Just move Israel to Texas.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 12:00 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Looks like God has intervened to spare Russia from EU membership for some reason or other. Might have something to do with Russia reestablishing its status as a Christian nation.

http://rememberingletters.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/russia-cathedral-of-christ-the-savior1.jpg
gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 12:04 pm
@JTT,
Slammites want the whole world, including Texas.....
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 12:08 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Looks like God has intervened to spare Russia from EU membership for some reason or other.
You don't seem to be educated about the European Union neither.
Russia hasn't applied for membership. The EU is an economic and political union.
JTT

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 12:21 pm
@gungasnake,
How would that be different from the US wanting, and taking much of the whole world, including Texas ......

Not that anyone really cares that they want Texas - they can have it.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 12:22 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Russia hasn't applied for membership...

Good for them.

MAL 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I
make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
JTT

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 12:26 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Would this be the same "Lord of hosts" that failed to spare his "son"?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 01:16 pm
@gungasnake,
You really should get some knowledge about the EU and membership there before spreading more nonsense, gunga.

Proverbs 10:14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 02:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Nations are nature's way of weeding out bad ideas. I.e. if people in Germany see the French do something stupid and suffer for it, then they can learn from the example. Put everybody under one rule, and it's likely that mistakes will never get corrected again. Super-nations like the EU are basically a bad thing.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 02:09 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Super-nations like the EU are basically a bad thing.
Unfortunately, I have to repeat myself: gte educated about the EU, gunga! (Hint: it's not a nation but an economic and political union.)
JTT

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 03:29 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Put everybody under one rule, and it's likely that mistakes will never get corrected again. Super-nations like the EU are basically a bad thing.

You really ought not to be pointing fingers at other countries, gunga. You're from the United major fuckup States.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 03:51 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You really ought not to be pointing fingers at other countries, gunga. You're from the United major fuckup States.

The Russian government is currently acting on the assumption that the US is no longer a viable country and is going to split up. If I had to bet money on it, I'd bet they were right.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 05:18 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I thought you'd 'had it' Finn. Nevermind, the myth is that European and American settlers who moved to Israel post war are the indigenous population because of their religion.

You are now claiming Jews are only a religion? Ethnically, Jews are a mixture of Semite and a host of other ethnicities. Not only based on where they previously lived, but based on the cultural habit of arranged marriages between families throughout the known world.

My point being that the DNA analyses shows that Jews do have a Semitic origin in the Y chromosome; however, many times the X chromosome comes from a non-Jewish woman. Voila, taller Jews with straight hair and light eyes.

Just because Jews do not have a "pedigree" does not mean they do not belong in the middle east. If you are intellectually honest you might admit that many Europeans thought of Jews as "outsiders" in Europe, since they did not descend from the pagan (Germanic) tribes that settled in different countries. Europeans often just considered anyone not descended from their pagan tribes as outsiders. Such darlings.

So, considering so many people adopted their monotheism, isn't it interesting that they cannot live in peace in one country that would be a homeland.

Foofie

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 05:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

gungasnake wrote:
Super-nations like the EU are basically a bad thing.
Unfortunately, I have to repeat myself: gte educated about the EU, gunga! (Hint: it's not a nation but an economic and political union.)

Today; however, hasn't there been talk that to survive, long term, it might have to evolve into something more? It might have to happen step-by-step, but there are theorists that think that is the direction that should be taken, I thought.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 05:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
One thing is the Holocaust, quite another is your ridiculous attempt to pass off mythology as history.

I referred to actual history, backed by evidence and supported by the scientists of the world.

Your pretending that history is mythology lumps you in with the Holocaust deniers and other lunatics.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 05:32 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
It's not the size, it what Israel does.

All Israel does is defend themselves from aggressors who refuse to make peace.

JTT wrote:
It's the apartheid,

Your anti-Semitism is truly despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

JTT wrote:
it's the stealing of land,

Israel is not stealing any land.

Not only is Israel the rightful owners of that land, they have offered to surrender it to the Palestinian aggressors if only the Palestinians would agree to make peace.

There are peace talks going on right now in fact. Is the purpose of your hateful anti-Semitism to try to undermine those peace talks??

JTT wrote:
it's Israel's obstinacy,

Israel is not the one being obstinate. It is the Palestinians who perpetually refuse to make peace.

JTT wrote:
It's that Israel is the worst country when it comes to ignoring UN resolutions,

Israel does not ignore any Security Council resolutions. They have long been willing to make peace according to those resolutions.

(General Assembly resolutions, being anti-Semitic, are rightfully ignored.)

JTT wrote:
Easy fix to all this, Gunga. Just move Israel to Texas.

The Jews are not going to be forced out of their homeland. Deal with it.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 09:35 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
One thing is the Holocaust, quite another is your ridiculous attempt to pass off mythology as history.

I referred to actual history, backed by evidence and supported by the scientists of the world.

Which evidence? Which "scientists of the world"?

oralloy wrote:
Your pretending that history is mythology lumps you in with the Holocaust deniers and other lunatics.

No, you're trying to pass off mythology as history which lumps you with the fools that think that the Holocaust was Yaweh's punishment of the "Jews" for not being pious enough.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 11:15 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Today; however, hasn't there been talk that to survive, long term, it might have to evolve into something more? It might have to happen step-by-step, but there are theorists that think that is the direction that should be taken, I thought.
Really? I must have missed that. What I noticed, however, is that regions get, got and will get more 'sovereignty' in their respective countries.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 01:58 am
@Foofie,
If you were honest, you might realise that the fact you have no friends and suffer prejudice day to day has a lot to do with your personality and absolutely nothing to do with your religion/ethnicity.

Jews are no different from the rest of the population. British Jews look British, Russian Jews look Russian and Ethiopian Jews look like Ethiopians. It's clear they've got more in common with their neighbours than a supposed connection to a place thousands of years ago.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 02:01 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Unfortunately, I have to repeat myself: gte educated about the EU, gunga!

Not just the EU. Gunga doesn't want to be educated, then he would understand the theory of evolution and realise that he's been spouting bullshit all his life. It's ignorance that keeps his prejudices strong.