Snowdon is a dummy

Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 10:49 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Keep telling yourself that Frank. You've got that with us or against us mentality, that one can't sympathise with Snowden without hating America. You're about as McCarthyite as it's possible to get. I know you can't see it, but you can't see a lot of things.

You are wrong about that, but you have such a closed mind I wouldn't want you to tax your system trying to get past it.

I love England, by the way. Great place.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 10:50 am
@izzythepush,
I've done Speakers Corner, Izzy.

I am not suggesting England is the hell hole you seem to think the United States is...which is the reason I mentioned what I mentioned.

Try to stay calm.
Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 10:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don't care for nor discuss Snowden's life. You got me confused with somebody who cares for "the lives of the rich and famous"...
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 10:57 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I don't care for nor discuss Snowden's life. You got me confused with somebody who cares for "the lives of the rich and famous"...

You are doing it right here and now.

C'mon. Keep up. I don't want to be accused of picking on inadequate opponents.
Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
Try and keep up with what's being discussed, Frank. I don't want to be accused of picking up on the mentally challenged...

Do you read People's Magazine much?
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:23 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Try and keep up with what's being discussed, Frank. I don't want to be accused of picking up on the mentally challenged...

Do you read People's Magazine much?

I'm right here...and totally up to speed, Olivier.

Thank you for borrowing my comments...imitation is the sincerest form of compliment.

Aren't ya happy we are back at it?

Ahhh...fun, fun, fun.
Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
Glad you are such an avid reader of People's Magazine, Frank. So tell me, is it true that Snowden is dating Riyana?
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:36 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Glad you are such an avid reader of People's Magazine, Frank. So tell me, is it true that Snowden is dating Riyana?

Not a fan of People Magazine at all, Olivier...but you supposing I am is about as logical as most of the stuff you spout.

You are really starting this one off in bad shape. Imagine how poorly you will be doing after we've been at it for a while.

Wink

Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
For some reason I thought you'd know about Rihanna and Ed... Pitty. I'll ask Korkamann.

My real interest is in Rihanna, of course. I don't obsess over Snowden as much as you girls do.
izzythepush

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 12:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Try to stay calm.

Says the guy who's just done four posts on the trot. I brought up a number of serious shortcomings in your justice system, none of which you addressed, probably because you can't. Instead of debate you decide to strip to your spandex and sing the Star Spangled Banner.

It's not what serious people do. I'm sure you liked England as a young man, strutting about in your hobnail boots and swinging your rifle all over the place, you must have had a ball. You might like England, but you don't like the fact that it's not yours and that the people think for themselves.

You don't like the real England, and you clearly despise the English. You like a theme park full of forlock tugging yokels talking like something out of My Fair Lady.
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 12:49 pm
@Olivier5,
Such a need to be absurdly insulting.

I wonder what that is about...what need it fills.

Must be terrible to have to lead a life with those kinds of needs.
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 12:51 pm
@izzythepush,
Actually, I love England and the English.

You really are in a tizzy, Izzy.

Knickers too tight?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

The need to poke fun at hypocrites like you, Frank. :-)
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:18 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

The need to poke fun at hypocrites like you, Frank. :-)

But I am not a hypocrite...so that would not work on me.

Do you mostly aim it at a mirror?
Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It's obviously working, since I'm laughing...

Rihanna deserves a fair trial too, ya know? It's not just about Snowden...
ossobuco

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:58 pm
I'm neutral re Rihanna.

I'm somewhere between ok re Snowden, understanding it, and not quite, but not in Frank's realm or Korkomann's.

Re reporting what you knew to better authorities? They have not been trustworthy to their citizens, so I am closer to Ok with Snowden, given what he knew was going on, and I'm thankful we now know this stuff.

I don't like traitor moves, so I am bothered by that as well.
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:15 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

It's obviously working, since I'm laughing...

You may be laughing, Olivier, and I sincerely hope you are...but it still is not working. Unless, of course, you are directing it toward a mirror.

I may be lots of things...but I am not a hypocrite.

And I too am laughing regularly...especially when having this Internet conversation with you.

Quote:

Rihanna deserves a fair trial too, ya know? It's not just about Snowden...

Don't want to disappoint you, but I could not pick Rihanna out of a line-up unless there were an arrow pointing toward her. I know she is a black woman apparently with long legs...and that she sings...but that is about it.

Was she the one who was beat to a pulp by her boyfriend?

Is there some sort of gossip that she has a thing for Snowden?

And why does she deserve a fair trial? What is she accused of?
Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I know you're more focussed on Edouard, while I'm more interested in Rihanna. To each his own fantasies.
Olivier5

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:45 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm just joking about Rihanna, implying that Frank's obsession with Snowden is akin to being fascinated by the lives of the rich and famous. In other words, it's a form of shallowness to focus on Snowden's motivations and legal prospects, IMO.
Frank Apisa

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:50 pm
@Olivier5,
Obviously YOU are a big People Magazine fan.

Why'd you ever think of using it as a sneaky insult toward me???

Oh...the topic was hypocrisy.

Never mind!

Anyway...I like the Jessica Alba type. How does she stack up against Rhianna?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDrO8FG6aJDD1Nu6XhcznKmNNYd_Q7UfcPmND2BCU9gQdQr3GAxA

Wink
0 Replies