Snowdon is a dummy

Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your contributions compared to mine for this country doesn't give you any authority to belittle my opinions about this country.

I am in no way implying my contributions to America are comparable to yours, CI, nor am I complaining regarding your right to air your opinions, but your character assassination of the US, your scorching criticism of the president and the country of your birth to someone who obviously was thoroughly enjoying your performance, someone who dislike America distressingly. You were feeding this poster's thirsty lust to hear your withering condemnation of the US.

I have no authority over you, why would you even voice such an idiotic question?! Your thinking is becoming just as warped as some other unethical posters on this board.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:19 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You wrote,
Quote:
someone who dislike America distressingly

Is your personal opinion without any basis in fact. Get over yourself; you're not the judge of Americans - ever!

You also wrote,
Quote:
Your thinking is becoming just as warped as some other unethical posters on this board.

PROVE THIS FROM ANY OF MY POSTS?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Freedom of speech in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Newseum's five freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. The freedom of speech is not absolute; the Supreme Court of the United States has recognized several categories of speech that are excluded from the freedom, and it has recognized that governments may enact reasonable time, place, or manner restrictions on speech.

Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people may find distasteful or against public policy are almost always permitted.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yet you seem to pass plenty of judgement against Americans who don't agree with you.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:
someone who dislike America distressingly

Is your personal opinion without any basis in fact.

I would hardly say that post after post excoriating America and American institutions indicates that MiT's personal opinion is without any basis in fact.

My own opinion of you, ci, is that you loathe this country...and take every opportunity to say as much negative about it as possible.

Look at your posts from prior to a month ago (when you started to temper things because you noticed how bad you were looking in arguments with many of us here in the forum)...and you will see.

Post after post...day after day. The record does not lie, ci. There is plenty of evidence upon which to base the opinion people like MiT express about your scorn and contempt for this nation.

Quote:

Get over yourself; you're not the judge of Americans - ever!

Nope, she is not. And she has never indicated she thinks she is. Nor have I.

But the person who should get over himself...is you, Tak.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:28 pm
@Baldimo,
I can argue with individual's or political party's opinions/judgement all I want; it's up to them to meet the challenge.

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Quote:
Freedom of speech in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Newseum's five freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. The freedom of speech is not absolute; the Supreme Court of the United States has recognized several categories of speech that are excluded from the freedom, and it has recognized that governments may enact reasonable time, place, or manner restrictions on speech.

Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people may find distasteful or against public policy are almost always permitted.

Criticize it as much as you like, ci.

But if you do it like you have been doing it...post after post...day after day...

...people are going to tell you that they think you abhor our country.

And since it has been so good to you and your family...you really should grow up and recognize that you have gone beyond "criticizing" our country...to condemning it; scorning it; and showing contempt for it.

You are not exercising freedom of speech...you are ranting about your country in as negative a way as possible.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:32 pm
Ahhh...ci is ignoring me again.

He does that whenever I help him dig himself a hole.

You'd think he would be more grateful for the help.

But anyway...I consider it a compliment. He recognizes when it makes more sense to run away.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
How can that happen when you can't even answer simple questions yourself...

When did the US finish paying for WWII?
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Your thinking is becoming just as warped as some other
unethical posters on this board.

Quote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
PROVE THIS FROM ANY OF MY POSTS?

Quote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Your contributions compared to mine for this country doesn't give you any authority to belittle my opinions about this country.

From your statement above, CI. You and I both are aware no poster has any authority over another and their opinions are their own. Why would you waste such energy on such a dumb statement? This is why I posted your statement is twisted.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:40 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Because you keep repeating the false accusation about me that "I hate America." It's all DEFENSIVE on my part to prove to others you're full of shyt!
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Because you keep repeating the false accusation about me that "I hate America." It's all DEFENSIVE on my part to prove to others you're full of shyt!

You are making more progress.

You seem genuinely ashamed that people are on to you...and our hatred and loathing our of country.

Good start in the right direction.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
When did the US finish paying for WWII?

US Paying who for WW2?????????
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:53 pm
@BillRM,
Ourselves. It isn't a who question Bill. It's a when.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Is your personal opinion without any basis in fact. Get over yourself; you're not the judge of Americans - ever!

That's what happens when you challenge a control freak, first they make all sorts of allegations, then they deny making allegations, or telling people what to do, or judging them. She probably isn't aware she's doing it.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

You are not exercising freedom of speech...you are ranting about your country in as negative a way as possible.

CI's inflamed rhetoric against the US is equivalent to character assassination, the defilement of the US image by one of its own citizens for non-Americans' benefit. It's quite possible the reality CI had an audience, cheering him on, making him feel distinctly special, merely embolden his frenzied outbursts against the US.

I am certainly pleased to see CI has eased up a bit. It's painful to see my country constantly disparage especially by one born in here.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

That's what happens when you challenge a control freak, first they make all sorts of allegations, then they deny making allegations, or telling people what to do, or judging them. She probably isn't aware she's doing it.

Hey, looky here.......I see the board's resident TWO-FACED RAT is back talking out of his rear end where the sun don't shine.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:25 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

CI's inflamed rhetoric against the US is equivalent to character assassination, the defilement of the US image by one of its own citizens for non-Americans' benefit. It's quite possible the reality CI had an audience, cheering him on, making him feel distinctly special, merely embolden his frenzied outbursts against the US.

I am certainly pleased to see CI has eased up a bit. It's painful to see my country constantly disparage especially by one born in here.

I'm pleased that he has eased up also, MiT.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:29 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I'm not here to feel special or to win friends, but to express my opinions about many topics on a2k. If people have a problem with my opinion, all one needs to do is to prove where I'm wrong by providing credible sources for their opinions. Attacking me will get you nowhere, because I'll always fight back.

I know I turn off many with my aggressive language, but I feel that doesn't even come close to the violence perpetrated against minorities and others that really affects their lives. If it's the language they're worried about, they're concentrating on the wrong thing.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:31 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:

LOL I love people trying to state that people opinions of the US intelligence community is one and the same with the overall opinion of the nation!!!!!

If you hated Hoover taping King and then using the information from those tapes concerning his personal life to try to get him to killed himself you must hate the US.

If you hate the damn NSA trying to spy on everyone in the world including US citizens you must hate the US as a nation.

One word cover that nonsense...BULLSHIT
0 Replies