Snowdon is a dummy

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:01 am
@Olivier5,
Frank thinks anyone's statement that goes against his opinions is based on personal "jollies." Based on these kind of comments from him, I'd venture to say "he'll never get it!"

He still hasn't figured out that my challenges aren't based on his so-called "jollies." It's based on my observations that I usually explain.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Frank thinks anyone's statement that goes against his opinions is based on personal "jollies."

No, I do not. I have no problem with people who have opinions different from mine.

I do think that people like you and Olivier who call other people "stupid" "ignorant" "idiot" "moron" or the like...

...are doing so because they want to feel better about themselves.

And are getting their "jollies."

You, ci, do it regularly and constantly...and you show no great genius in your posts. You are clearly not one of the more intelligent people working here...so your depiction of people like me as stupid or ignorant is very suspect.

Keep doing it, though. There is a certain amount of enjoyment that comes from one showing as much frustration as you do.

Not as much fun as golf or a good movie, I acknowledge...but enjoyment nonetheless.

Quote:
Based on these kind of comments from him, I'd venture to say "he'll never get it!"

Get what, ci? Get what?

Quote:
He still hasn't figured out that my challenges aren't based on his so-called "jollies." It's based on my observations that I usually explain.

Your final sentence, if you were anywhere near the expert in English you suppose you are, should have started with, "They are based on my observations..."

Number agreement, ci. You have so much difficulty with number agreement.

And if you get a chance, you might explain what you mean by "your challenges."
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 11:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
I know, I don't get the need for name calling or getting so hostile because people see issues differently.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 11:43 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I know, I don't get the need for name calling or getting so hostile because people see issues differently.

Not sure what that is about with people like ci and Olivier...but it is what they do.

I have regular disagreements of opinion with people who never stoop to that kind of thing.

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 11:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
You just don't see yourself!

You wrote,
Quote:
I have regular disagreements of opinion with people who never stoop to that kind of thing.

Most people know about your condescending insults and bull shyt. Yea, they're also 'personal.' You'll "never get it." That's a promise.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 11:51 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You just don't see yourself!

You wrote,
Quote:

Most people know about your condescending insults and bull shyt. Yea, they're also 'personal.' You'll "never get it." That's a promise.

Oh, stop blowing off steam, ci. You look foolish doing this.

Stay under control...and don't take yourself so seriously.

Fact is, most of the people with whom I have serious opinion disagreements...DO NOT STOOP to calling me stupid or ignorant.

We discuss our differences...and we sometimes discuss them to death.

But you call almost everyone who disagrees with your opinions...ignorant, stupid, uninformed, unknowledgeable, idiot, moron...and all that kind of thing.

You, ci, are the one who is not getting it.

But it is, as I mentioned earlier, kinda fun watching you flounder the way you do.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 06:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Well...I do think that...and I am not stupid.

That's impossible. Either you totally unable to understand CI, EVEN WHEN OTHERS EXPLAIN IT TO YOU, and therefore you're stupid, OR you are lying, you just PRETEND to not understand him. I believe the latter.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 06:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Frank thinks anyone's statement that goes against his opinions is based on personal "jollies."

Yes, and I don't even know what a "jolly" is... Not that I care mind you. Smile
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 06:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

maybe because you speak to those other guys in good faith.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 06:49 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Well...I do think that...and I am not stupid.

That's impossible. Either you totally unable to understand CI, EVEN WHEN OTHERS EXPLAIN IT TO YOU, and therefore you're stupid, OR you are lying, you just PRETEND to not understand him. I believe the latter.

I could care less what you "believe", Olivier...because your "beliefs" with regard to me are the result of whatever buttons I happen to be pushing at the moment.

In any case, ci loathes this country and its government...and is determined to tell everyone how much he detests America as often as he can.

If had any spine at all...he would, in my opinion, leave and go somewhere where he would be more happy and satisfied.

If you do not agree with that opinion...tough.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 06:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
In any case, ci loathes this country and its government...and is determined to tell everyone how much he detests America as often as he can.

If that were true, you would be able to find one or two quotes where he says he detests America... Go for it, prove what you're saying.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 06:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

maybe because you speak to those other guys in good faith.

I speak with everyone "in good faith"...out-front and without pretension. I try to be as respectful as possible...until I see that the person with whom I am speaking simply is going to ignore that effort and be belligerent and nasty whenever possible.

I did that with you in the beginning...and certainly have done it for years with ci. Both of you have shown that you are more interested in being demeaning and throwing the word "stupid" and "ignorant" instead of actually discussing anything. You will not tolerate anyone with an opinion that is not in complete synch with yours...and ci will not tolerate anyone with an opinion that is not in complete synch with his.

For the record, I will acknowledge that he resorts to childish insults more quickly than do you.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 06:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That's a web of lies... Try and be honest, for a change. Try and not pretend to be stupid for instance (which is all I am saying - I never said you were stupid so don't lie about what I say either) and people will treat you with respect.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 07:01 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

If that were true, you would be able to find one or two quotes where he says he detests America... Go for it, prove what you're saying.

Read what he has written...and stop asking me to jump through hoops for you. I've played this game with you before...and all it is for you is a game.

Anyone reading what ci regularly writes...has to come away with certainty that he still greatly resents something that happened to him and his family 70 years ago. He likes to cloak it in pious language about what is happening now...but whether about "now" or "1942"...he detests this country and cannot do enough bad-mouthing of it and its government.

Like I said...read what he has written.

Jump through your hoops yourself.

Oh...as an aside: I hope you are having a lovely summer in France, Olivier. I understand it is truly wonderful there this time of year. New Jersey can be a bit muggy and warm...but I'm having a great summer myself.

Olivier5

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 07:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If you are accusing ci to hate his country, and that's a grave accusation, you need to prove it. Otherwise you're just a liar...

Edit: I'm in Belize at the moment. Nice place.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 07:04 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

That's a web of lies... Try and be honest, for a change.

No web of lies...and I am being honest.

Quote:

Try and not pretend to be stupid for instance (which is all I am saying - I never said you were stupid so don't lie about what I say either) and people will treat you with respect.

People do treat me with respect, Olivier. Many people...and with a great deal of respect. So do not fret for me on that account.

You would do well to do some honesty yourself.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 07:05 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

If you are accusing ci to hate his country, and that's a grave accusation, you need to prove it. Otherwise you're just a liar...

It is possible I choose not to jump through your hoops. In any case, I am not a liar...although apparently it makes you feel good about yourself to accuse me of being one.

Read what he writes.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 07:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
As I said, respect begets respect.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 07:09 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

As I said, respect begets respect.

Well you must get precious little of it then.

Let me know when you want to change that dynamic.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 07:12 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

That's a web of lies... Try and be honest, for a change. Try and not pretend to be stupid for instance (which is all I am saying - I never said you were stupid so don't lie about what I say either) and people will treat you with respect.

At

http://able2know.org/topic/217301-440#post-5730781

you wrote:

But of course you know that already. You're just pretending to be more stupid than you actually are...

Parse that sentence, Olivier.

You actually ARE calling me stupid. It makes no sense unless you are. So...if there is a liar (I don't think it is necessary there is)...the liar is you.