Snowdon is a dummy

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Look up the word "evasion" in your English dictionary, Walter.
Well, I didn't study at the Federal University of Applied Administrative Sciences' Departmental Branch of the Intelligence Services but I only went there for a seminar.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Look up the word "evasion" in your English dictionary, Walter.
Well, I didn't study at the Federal University of Applied Administrative Sciences' Departmental Branch of the Intelligence Services but I only went there for a seminar.

Were you a janitor?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Your insults only shows how little a man you are!
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Were you a janitor?
I'd already finished Gymnasium (grammar school) with the Abitur (school graduation certificate and a university entrance exam), , and since I was clarified up to NATO SECRET (NS), 'they' thought I should get some teaching ... though I'd only been a conscripted able seaman in those days. (Which was as confusing to the 'real spies' as was my English examination ... among projected military/naval attachés.)

No, I wasn't a janitor. We weren't allowed to have a second job when being in the Federal Navy as a conscript.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Were you a janitor?
I'd already finished Gymnasium (grammar school) with the Abitur (school graduation certificate and a university entrance exam), , and since I was clarified up to NATO SECRET (NS), 'they' thought I should get some teaching ... though I'd only been a conscripted able seaman in those days. (Which was as confusing to the 'real spies' as was my English examination ... among projected military/naval attachés.)

No, I wasn't a janitor. We weren't allowed to have a second job when being in the Federal Navy as a conscript.

Ahhh!

Well, you did say that you did not study while you were there...so I was just wondering.

Actually, you should have studied. You might have learned something.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your insults only shows how little a man you are!

A little man like you who insults regularly and constantly...saying that to me.

You are a gas, ci...I will give you that
. Drunk
JTT

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank to Walter, previous post.

"Actually, you should have studied. You might have learned something."

Then Frank, in the post to CI, this one I'm replying to.

"A little man like you who insults regularly and constantly...saying that to me."

Do you understand what HYPOCRISY means, Frank?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
That really wasn't a dream job in the 70's. (Besides that, I actually had considered to join the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution after my law studies, but things worked different.)

On that seminar [workshop], I learnt nothing ... new, because I had had to use all that in practise already before.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I'm a 'gas' for those who seem unawares of their own shortcomings. Mr. Green

I know for a fact that I also have many. Most don't appreciate the language I use to describe what I observe, but that doesn't hinder my opinion which I believe are factual and truthful.

At my age, my use of language is the least worrisome for me, and I just don't give a damn. Many friends with better intellect and knowledge of many things also use the same kind of language. We live in the real world.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
That really wasn't a dream job in the 70's. (Besides that, I actually had considered to join the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution after my law studies, but things worked different.)

On that seminar [workshop], I learnt nothing ... new, because I had had to use all that in practise already before.

Okay.

I thought it strange that you went out of your way to tell us that you did not study while at the institute.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I'm a 'gas' for those who seem unawares of their own shortcomings. Mr. Green

I know for a fact that I also have many. Most don't appreciate the language I use to describe what I observe, but that doesn't hinder my opinion which I believe are factual and truthful.

At my age, my use of language is the least worrisome for me, and I just don't give a damn. Many friends with better intellect and knowledge of many things also use the same kind of language. We live in the real world.

Yeah...sure.

But you have become one of the most vile individuals in A2k...even though you do not care that people might feel that about you.

You post comment after comment calling people moron, idiot, stupid,ignorant, brain dead, and all those things.

No need for that...and to be honest, that kind of thing speaks more of you than of the person to whom you are addressing those comments.

I started seeing that kind of conduct in myself a while back. While at Abuzz...I never engaged in that kind of thing, but when I got over here after Abuzz closed, it became the rage...and I joined in with enthusiasm.

Jonathan (Joe Nation) lectured me on it over beers one night on the Pan...and I realized that I had fallen into the trap that seems to ensnare so many who post on the Internet.

So I shut down...I left...and did some introspection. When I was confident that I could discuss and post without all that nonsense, I came back.

You need a vacation from Internet discussions, ci, because your regular posts are an abomination. You should care...and you should be ashamed of yourself.

One day a while back I decided to collect some of your postings for one day. What I read disgusted me...and should disgust you. I had to stop collecting, because what I saw was that bad.

Take the vacation, ci. Come back when you can be the person you once were. Why you would want to stay the person you have become stumps me...AND SHOULD STUMP YOU.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
I thought it strange that you went out of your way to tell us that you did not study while at the institute.
It's a three-year university for the intelligence service.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 02:53 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
It's a three-year university for the intelligence service.

So that is why you didn't study???

Or are you using the word "study" in a way that does not fit the conversation we are having, Walter?

If you mean that you were not a full-time student...or that you were not enrolled full-time...use that expression.

If you say that you did not study while you were there...you open yourself to the dialogue in which we are engaged.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 03:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I shouldn't use Latinised words as they are used in German (and in Europe) when speaking to an American - my bad.

So I didn't go to a gymnasium but to a high school which included until the graduation two years college.

And I was neither a student nor enrolled full-time but detached by the navy for a workshop.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 03:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I shouldn't use Latinised words as they are used in German (and in Europe) when speaking to an American - my bad.

So I didn't go to a gymnasium but to a high school which included until the graduation two years college.

And I was neither a student nor enrolled full-time but detached by the navy for a workshop.

I understand...and I kinda understood even earlier. But I wanted to bust your balls a bit over the wording.

Sorry.

We're never going to agree on this issue, Walter. But I appreciate all the information (on both sides) you have posted.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 11:51 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Olivier5 wrote:
You should know better than to try and sell me your lies,

You anti-Semites shouldn't run around falsely accusing people of your own dishonesty.

What number is the above on your meme generator, Oralboy?

I don't understand the question. However, you'd be a lot more pleasant without the name-calling.

JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Olivier5 wrote:
usato.

How many times does a can of Italians bounce when you throw it off the side of a mountain?

Typical of your USian total disregard for the sanctity of human life. Typical of your amorality, typical of your evil nature.

Just the opposite. That illustrates my goodness and morality.

Olivier brought up what a horrible country Italy is, and I merely expressed some much-justified outrage at the Italian menace.

If you didn't get the reference, I was referring to this event:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalese_cable_car_disaster_%281998%29

Those guys are my heroes.

Note however that Olivier was off topic. If you really want to discuss my views on this matter, how about one of the Amanda Knox threads?

As I recall, you started one of the four Amanda Knox threads on a2k. If you want to offer some criticism, constructive or otherwise, maybe we should shift over to your thread instead of polluting this one with stuff that is completely off topic.
revelette2

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 07:37 am
For some reason I find myself trying to reword what Frank says because it seems to be so misunderstood in the following posts...

Anyway, before going off on that kind of confusing seminar thing, I think the subject was simply, how do you know potential terrorist are potential terrorist unless you pick up some kind of chatter or data from all the information being picked up to indicate suspicions in that direction? It seems to me, when someone figures that out, then, perhaps the problem of balancing security and privacy will be simpler.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 08:05 am
@revelette2,
You do not spy on everyone on earth is case someone might be a terrorist anymore then the police should be able to do random searches into homes in case someone might be breaking the law behind close doors.

How do you know what is being done behind closed doors in private so no one should have any privacy on the whole damn world by Frank thinking if you can call it thinking.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:30 am
@revelette2,
There's no need to go to these extraordinary lengths, Rev. You know who the biggest terrorists are, the information is put right in front of your nose, on numerous occasions but it's like you are unconscious for most of your existence.

There would be no reprisals IF the USA hadn't been engaged in terrorism and war crimes against so many people for these last two centuries.
JTT

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:33 am
@oralloy,
More memes, Oralboy. Could you just post your entire meme generator once?