Snowdon is a dummy

spendius

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 03:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
@Frank Apisa,
By the way...there was no innuendo....you have a tightly shut mind...and I said that quite clearly.

That made me laugh. A Freudian slip maybe.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 03:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You wrote,
Quote:
And I understand you think your opinion of what the Constitution actually says should be decided by you rather than the SCOTUS.

You really are stupid! I never intimated that the Constitution must be decided by me!

I asked, what's the difference between how I translated the Constitution and its amendments to the actual wording of the Constitution?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 03:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You wrote,
Quote:
..and what I think about them and your opinion...mean nothing.

You're lost in your own ignorance. People are allowed to translate the written word any way they wish; some will agree and others will not, but those who disagree should at least provide reasons why.

You never do! Dumb and stupid fits you very well!

"It means nothing - why?"

Answer the ******* question.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 03:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You wouldn't know what 'innuendo' meant if your life depended on it! Mr. Green
spendius

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 03:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The SCOTUS decides what they mean!

No it does not. It only decides these things while ever it is given permission by the folks. Otherwise democracy means nothing. The supreme court in the Ukraine must be on tenterhooks as to which way the cat jumps in this regard and their actual necks are on the line. If things get out of hand ours might be. This is more dangerous than Cuba ever was. Cuba was Big Cheese poker. The Ukraine is a very important country. And, according to Fox Obarmy has washed his hands of it.

Apisa is saying you lot are the servants of the governing class. Subjects really. SCOTUS decides what the people allow it to decide. I heard you can impeach the dog catcher.

revelette2

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:02 pm
@Olivier5,
Which is why I agreed, somewhat.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:
And I understand you think your opinion of what the Constitution actually says should be decided by you rather than the SCOTUS.

You really are stupid! I never intimated that the Constitution must be decided by me!

I asked, what's the difference between how I translated the Constitution and its amendments to the actual wording of the Constitution?

No, ci...I am not stupid...not by a long shot.

But I understand you make your life more bearable by saying that I am.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:
..and what I think about them and your opinion...mean nothing.

You're lost in your own ignorance. People are allowed to translate the written word any way they wish; some will agree and others will not, but those who disagree should at least provide reasons why.

You never do! Dumb and stupid fits you very well!

"It means nothing - why?"

Answer the ******* question.

Try to get yourself under control, ci...you are acting like a child...or a rank amateur to these kinds of discussions.

Calm down.

And when you are calm...ask me again what it is you want me to help you with. Wink
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wouldn't know what 'innuendo' meant if your life depended on it! Mr. Green

I do know what innuendo means, ci. Have you learned yet what oxymoron means? Wink
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
But they're only guesses - according to you!

"Why don't you join Snowden in Russia....."
"you think your opinion of what the Constitution actually says should be decided by you rather than the SCOTUS."
"I keep an open mind always, Walter."
"Yeah...much of the stuff offered here, by me and others are opinions and guesses."

You also wrote,
Quote:
The Constitution, ci, means whatever the SCOTUS says it does...and your opinion means nothing.

Okay, smart guy, show me how my interpretation differs from SCOTUS on privacy rights as delineated in the Constitution.

revelette2

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:11 pm
@spendius,
If there is a question as to what the law or amendments means or how it applies, if it does not get settled by the lower courts then the Supreme Court does decide what it means and all the other opinions won't mean a thing unless someone else sues and another court over rules the first ruling.

After reading what I read this morning, it really is not so cut and dried after the Patriot Act changed some things. The author of the Patriot Act might claim now it was never intended collect data American citizens, but from little I have read so far, it is not really spelled out they can't.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:23 pm
From ACLU.
Quote:
WHAT IS THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY?

The right to privacy is not mentioned in the Constitution, but the Supreme Court has said that several of the amendments create this right. One of the amendments is the Fourth Amendment, which stops the police and other government agents from searching us or our property without "probable cause" to believe that we have committed a crime. Other amendments protect our freedom to make certain decisions about our bodies and our private lives without interference from the government - which includes the public schools.
spendius

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:24 pm
@revelette2,
I think you have missed my point revel.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

But they're only guesses - according to you!

"Why don't you join Snowden in Russia....."
"you think your opinion of what the Constitution actually says should be decided by you rather than the SCOTUS."
"I keep an open mind always, Walter."
"Yeah...much of the stuff offered here, by me and others are opinions and guesses."

Thank you for agreeing with me, ci...and for offering examples.

Quote:
You also wrote,
Quote:
The Constitution, ci, means whatever the SCOTUS says it does...and your opinion means nothing.

Okay, smart guy, show me how my interpretation differs from SCOTUS on privacy rights as delineated in the Constitution.

Why would I do that?

The SCOTUS ultimately will decide if the activities of the NSA were legal or not.

You keep insisting they were illegal. I am insisting that I do not know...but that the question will ultimately be resolved by the courts.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:26 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

If there is a question as to what the law or amendments means or how it applies, if it does not get settled by the lower courts then the Supreme Court does decide what it means and all the other opinions won't mean a thing unless someone else sues and another court over rules the first ruling.

After reading what I read this morning, it really is not so cut and dried after the Patriot Act changed some things. The author of the Patriot Act might claim now it was never intended collect data American citizens, but from little I have read so far, it is not really spelled out they can't.

It most assuredly is not "cut and dry", Revelette...but that probably will not stop Justice ci from asserting that he knows that it is. Wink
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

From ACLU.
Quote:
WHAT IS THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY?

The right to privacy is not mentioned in the Constitution, but the Supreme Court has said that several of the amendments create this right. One of the amendments is the Fourth Amendment, which stops the police and other government agents from searching us or our property without "probable cause" to believe that we have committed a crime. Other amendments protect our freedom to make certain decisions about our bodies and our private lives without interference from the government - which includes the public schools.

Ahhh...so you are now saying that the ACLU decides what the law is...not the SCOTUS.

Are you still suggesting that YOU also decide before the SCOTUS?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I knew you were stupid, but this one takes the cake!

If the ACLU made the claim that
Quote:
the Supreme Court has said that several of the amendments create this right. One of the amendments is the Fourth Amendment, which stops the police and other government agents from searching us or our property without "probable cause"

It's for you to prove that the ACLU is wrong about SCOTUS.

All the schools you attended failed you miserably; you don't even understand how to comprehend simple English.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I knew you were stupid, but this one takes the cake!

I am not stupid, ci. You really have got to get under control...you are going to start looking like a fool if you don't.

Quote:
If the ACLU made the claim that
Quote:
the Supreme Court has said that several of the amendments create this right. One of the amendments is the Fourth Amendment, which stops the police and other government agents from searching us or our property without "probable cause"

It's for you to prove that the ACLU is wrong about SCOTUS.

It is not up to me to prove anything, ci. Where do you get these ideas from?

I said (intimated, actually) that the SCOTUS will decide these kinds of questions, not Justice Cicerone Imposter or the ACLU.

And I am correct in that.

Quote:

All the schools you attended failed you miserably; you don't even understand how to comprehend simple English.

Oh, sure I do. I can even decipher some of the mangling you do of that language, ci. Wink

(Don't give up. This is too much fun, right!)
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I'm under control, but you're not! You're too stupid to realize you inability to comprehend simple English.

You can't prove anything; you never have and never will. After all, all your posts are only guesses that you think has any merit. You can never provide an intelligent answer to simple questions, because you are that stupid!

You have only one ability; post bull shyt!

You can't even take the hint that the majority of posters on a2k question your "opinions," because they don't have any basis in "reality."

Oh, that's right, you're not sure about reality.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
"(The right to privacy is a person's) right to be left alone by the government... the right most valued by civilized men."
- Former Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Frank, In addition to being stupid, you're not "civilized." Mr. Green