0
   

Iran Elects Moderate(ish) President. Will it change anything?

 
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 08:32 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Obama has never intended to bomb Iran's fledgling nuclear facility.

Nonsense. Obama will almost certainly be bombing Iran's illegal nuclear program within the next 12 months. And he will be doing it voluntarily, not because of some sort of imaginary control from Israel.

If I had to guess the timetable, I'd guess Obama will carry out the bombing in the first months of 2014.

It might even be a joint NATO operation, with French and British jets attacking Iran from bases in Turkey, while US heavy bombers fly out of Diego Garcia.

We can certainly jabber with this new Iranian politician in the months leading up to the bombardment however.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 09:19 pm
@oralloy,
Ho hum, more US war crimes. Already, the terrorism has been going on against Iran since the Iranians took back their country from the invading hordes of Americans, who stole from the Iranians for what? 30 years, installed a brutal dictator who tortured people with US training [the true masters of torture].

And here's Oralboy, a right solid mass of putrid excrement cheering such a potential on.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 01:50 am
@oralloy,
No way chimp, our bases will not be used for your illegal wars. Cameron wouldn't dare risk it not after what happened to Blair and Iraq.

With regard to the invasion of Iraq, France used its veto in the security council, and that was with right wing Chirac, Hollande is a Socialist, it won't happen.

Have you ever wondered about an alternative reality where you're not so incredibly stupid? Somewhere where you weren't dropped repeatedly on the head as a baby. That alternative Oralboy might be aware of the US/UK backed coup in 1953 that overthrew a democratically elected government. That Oralboy might deduce that the Iranians have good reason to be seriously pissed off with the West. He might even post something that might be worth reading for once.

0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 03:54 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Ho hum, more US war crimes. Already, the terrorism has been going on against Iran since the Iranians took back their country from the invading hordes of Americans, who stole from the Iranians for what? 30 years, installed a brutal dictator who tortured people with US training [the true masters of torture].

And here's Oralboy, a right solid mass of putrid excrement cheering such a potential on.

Calm down. Iran has been asking for a major NATO bombardment for years now. They're merely going to get what they have coming to them.

That said, I can at least offer you the solace that it'll be a quick war. With British and French fighter jets sweeping down from Turkey, and US heavy bombers coming up from Diego Garcia, we should be able to blow up all of Iran's illegal nuclear sites in the space of 24 hours.

Maybe we will have to follow up periodically every couple years if the Iranians try to rebuild, but in general the excitement will probably be over with fairly quickly.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 03:57 am
@oralloy,
You're lying again, Oralboy.

No way chimp, our bases will not be used for your illegal wars. Cameron wouldn't dare risk it not after what happened to Blair and Iraq.

With regard to the invasion of Iraq, France used its veto in the security council, and that was with right wing Chirac, Hollande is a Socialist, it won't happen.

Have you ever wondered about an alternative reality where you're not so incredibly stupid? Somewhere where you weren't dropped repeatedly on the head as a baby. That alternative Oralboy might be aware of the US/UK backed coup in 1953 that overthrew a democratically elected government. That Oralboy might deduce that the Iranians have good reason to be seriously pissed off with the West. He might even post something that might be worth reading for once.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 04:32 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You're lying again, Oralboy.

No, as usual I am just telling you a truth that you find inconvenient.

And as usual, you would be a lot more pleasant without the name-calling.


JTT wrote:
No way chimp, our bases will not be used for your illegal wars. Cameron wouldn't dare risk it not after what happened to Blair and Iraq.

Are you British?

In any case, the British government has no objections to us using Diego Garcia to bomb Iran. If you think otherwise, you are *way* out of touch with reality. Just because you object to something personally, that doesn't mean your government shares your objection.


JTT wrote:
With regard to the invasion of Iraq, France used its veto in the security council, and that was with right wing Chirac, Hollande is a Socialist, it won't happen.

Why, because you think Socialists are cowards or something?

France understands the need to bomb Iran's illegal nuclear program. I'm sure they're willing to help out.


JTT wrote:
Have you ever wondered about an alternative reality where you're not so incredibly stupid? Somewhere where you weren't dropped repeatedly on the head as a baby. That alternative Oralboy might be aware of the US/UK backed coup in 1953 that overthrew a democratically elected government. That Oralboy might deduce that the Iranians have good reason to be seriously pissed off with the West. He might even post something that might be worth reading for once.

Have I mentioned that you'd be a lot more pleasant without the name-calling?

Anyway, like I said, Iran is asking for it: they're only going to be getting what they deserve.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 04:48 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Are you British?


Nope, I'm not.

For you, an ignorant American who knows precious little about what goes on beyond your blinkered existence to be suggesting you know the British/European psyche better than a Brit is ludicrous in the extreme.

Quote:
Why, because you think Socialists are cowards or something?


Of course not. It's the Americans that are cowards. Sitting high above innocent civilians bombing the **** out of them; sitting in some air conditioned room sending out drones to target innocent civilians. Talk about cowards.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 04:49 am
@oralloy,
The cowards are the big countries with that pick on little counties with little or no risk to themselves.

I know you claim to have me on ignore. Can you extend that to my threads. I don't go on to your threads because I won't contribute to something created by so vile a creature. This thread is intended for human beings only, so why don't you start your own thread for inbred fuckwits to post their moronic rants.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 04:56 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't go on to your threads because I won't contribute to something created by so vile a creature.


The things vile creatures say have to be addressed too, Izzy. Pretty much everything that comes from US politicians, and a lot from the UK ones is vile stuff, but it too must be addressed to counter the lies.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 05:14 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
For you, an ignorant American who knows precious little about what goes on beyond your blinkered existence to be suggesting you know the British/European psyche better than a Brit is ludicrous in the extreme.

Hardly ludicrous (and hardly ignorant). You are *way* out of touch with reality if you think the UK government has any objection to us using Diego Garcia or think that the French government are cowards who will absolutely refuse to help out.


JTT wrote:
Sitting high above innocent civilians bombing the **** out of them; sitting in some air conditioned room sending out drones to target innocent civilians.

As you well know, the US doesn't target civilians.

And in the case of Iran, the only major civilian casualties will be in the Isfahan area. When the Uranium Conversion Facility is destroyed, it will unfortunately release many tons of hydrofluoric acid vapor into the air.

HF is not merely a very strong acid (although it is that too), it is also a poison that is absorbed directly through the skin.

Large clouds of hydrofluoric acid vapor drifting across the Iranian countryside is going to make things quite grim for civilians downwind from Isfahan. It'll probably dwarf the Indian Bhopal disaster.

However, with the exception of Isfahan, there should be little direct harm to civilians when we destroy Iran's illegal nuclear sites.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 05:17 am
@JTT,
Why should the rants of ignorant reptiles be addressed? I notice you've not contributed to either of Oralboy's threads on the ME peace process or on the one where he calls for Iran to be bombed. Actually nobody has contributed to the latter which is probably why he's contaminating this one.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 06:34 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I notice you've not contributed to either of Oralboy's threads on the ME peace process or on the one where he calls for Iran to be bombed.


I'd say that's because I haven't noticed it or them, Izzy. I'm pretty up front with anybody advancing these US lies/propaganda.

Quote:
Why should the rants of ignorant reptiles be addressed?


So they can be squashed.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 07:14 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I'd say that's because I haven't noticed it or them, Izzy. I'm pretty up front with anybody advancing these US lies/propaganda.

Izzythepush is best ignored. He never has anything intelligent to say.

The Iran thread is here (but instead of "calling for it", it is more that I predict it):
http://able2know.org/topic/219965-1
Iran is certainly asking for it though.

The Peace Process thread is here:
http://able2know.org/topic/219156-1
Are you against peaceful negotiations? I figured you'd be for them.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 08:43 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Izzythepush is best ignored. He never has anything intelligent to say.


The second part is false.

As to the first, I simply cannot grasp how people can be so chickenshit as to do the ignore routine.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 11:36 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I simply cannot grasp how people can be so chickenshit as to do the ignore routine.

I don't really like the ignore concept myself.

But all izzythepush was ever doing was falsely accusing me of being like him, and my responses to his nonsense were beginning to drown out my replies to more meaningful posts.

In the end, it was the best option.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 03:17 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Quote:
Why should the rants of ignorant reptiles be addressed?


So they can be squashed.


Not always, Oralboy is so incredibly stupid he doesn't understand when he's lost the argument, you're just encouraging him.

I note his chimp brain is still stuck on the 'I know you are, but what am I?' response that most people grew out of age 7.

On another thread Farmerman has nailed Oralboy for what he is.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 07:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
On another thread Farmerman has nailed Oralboy for what he is.


Farmerman isn`t a whole lot different. He just disguises his stchick better.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 09:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
On another thread Farmerman has nailed Oralboy for what he is.

Farmerman isn`t a whole lot different. He just disguises his stchick better.

Farmerman is highly dishonest and resorts to childish insults because he isn't smart enough to present an intelligent argument.

I'm the exact opposite of that, on every count.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 12:45 pm
On his return Rouhani faced protests, which just goes to show what a tricky balancing act he has on his hands.

Quote:
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has been met by hardline protesters chanting "Death to America" on his return from the UN forum in New York.

During his trip, President Rouhani had signalled a shift in tone on Iran's controversial nuclear programme.

This culminated in a phone call with US President Barack Obama - the first such top-level conversation in 30 years.

Hundreds of people gathered at Tehran airport, with supporters hailing the trip and opponents throwing shoes.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24315372
dlowan
 
  2  
Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 05:54 pm
@izzythepush,
I so hope he doesn't fall off or get pushed. I have been amazed at what he has done so far......the holocaust comment especially.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/29/2022 at 09:58:12