neologist

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 06:29 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Rubbish left behind by so called religious Do-gooders during the canonization of the two freaken Popes in Rome!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10155234_10152335487898810_2675945273778306458_n.jpg

St. Peter's area a few minutes after the end of the ceremony

Comment:
Occupy Wall Street protesters were more conscientious...
Further comment:
Whenever Jehovah's Witnesses hold a convention, first they clean the arena and make repairs. Then, when it ends, they leave it cleaner and in better repair than when they took it over.
Enaj

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 07:17 pm
@neologist,
How true. The last couple years the Witnesses have held a district convention in my city, and when they leave there isn't so much as a candy wrapper on the ground. Everything neat clean and not destroyed.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 08:02 pm
That catholic litter is about par for the course with them; their churches and homes are full of junk too in the form of statues of Jesus's mum and "saints", bangles, baubles and beads..Smile
0 Replies

Enaj

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 06:54 pm
Yes, it is really a shame because it makes Christians not look very good. But this happens so much that I think that some see a mess after an event like this to be normal.

I remember a time when I was young that littering was something that we would never do....our mothers would say......pick up that wrapper, if we dropped it on the ground. It was something that we never did.

How things have changed!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 03:23 am
I almost died three times last year, my dentist saved my life. Not God, not Jesus but a man who is a dentist saved me. Thank you to the American Dental Association for this.

I felt like I had a month or a week left to live each time the dentist operated.

I think I am going to buy a plant and take it to my dentist's office and drop it off.

God and angels exist in the form of people...

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 03:51 am
The Greeks liked to separate words like love and sex into words like agape and eros. But are love and sex that different? Once humans get past their own reasonable taboos, sex is just as much a part of love as love is. Smile
neologist

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 10:15 am
@RexRed,
How would you express your love of country then?

I don't dare ask about your pets.
RexRed

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 11:02 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

How would you express your love of country then?

I don't dare ask about your pets.

Those fall under "reasonable taboos" Smile hehe

No one can deny sex is at the very essence of love.
spendius

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 11:26 am
@RexRed,
Some people have claimed it to be the opposite Rex. They would have scoffed at your Agony Aunt approach.

"The last, rasping gasp of the mantis's groom" sort of people.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:02 pm
"There is an incredibly strong fort, it has no doors, there is no way to get in. In fact, there is not even a hole in it. From outside it glows like the moon and from inside it shimmers like gold. It is sealed from all sides, matter of fact it is air tight. Suddenly one of its doors breaks down, a living thing with eyes and ears, a beautiful looking animal appears yelling and wandering all over. So is not there a creator who made it possible for life to take place in this secured and closed fort? And is not this Creator better than humans? This Creator has no limit."
I'm referring to an egg which is closed from all sides but God (Creator) puts life in it and a chick pops out.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:06 pm
"Forget it! At the moment, I am busy thinking about this ship. People tell me there is a big ship, it contains different goods on board. There is no one to steer it, no one maintaining it. Yet, this ship keeps going back and forth; it even traverses big waves on the oceans; it stops at the locations that it is supposed to stop at; it continues in the direction that it is supposed to head. This ship has no captain and no one planning its trips."
You cannot imagine one ship running without some one looking after its affairs. Yet you think that for this whole world, which runs exactly and precisely, there is no one who looks after it, and no one owns it."
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:10 pm
@usmankhalid665,
Not new or surprising. Google is perfecting the driverless car. That's a feat when one considers all the possible scenarios in driving.
usmankhalid665

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:13 pm
HOLY QURAN is the proof of GOD. Just read it, It will give you all the answers of your questions. Thanks
usmankhalid665

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Dear cicerone, if we reverses this process , where it will be ended?? who makes the Google.? human? but who makes the human???
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Dear Sir,
Don't think about universe, just think how you came into existence. think about your physical shape. you will be definitely get answers.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:38 pm
Quote:
Usmankhalid said: HOLY QURAN is the proof of GOD

Thanks mate, but can you help us understand why Allah is saying not to be friends with Christians in this bit?-

[Koran 5.51] "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people"

PS- Are Allah and God the same?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:50 pm
Quote:
RexRed said:..Not God, not Jesus but a man who is a dentist saved me...God and angels exist in the form of people...

But you could say God himself gave dentists and doctors medical knowledge in the first place..Smile

"To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing, all these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one" (1 Cor 12:80)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 02:52 pm
@usmankhalid665,
The Quran like the bible were written by men based on human imagination and prior understanding of the bible. No book can claim itself to be true; that's Logic 101.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 02:55 pm
@usmankhalid665,
What do you mean, don't think universe! That's how science proves that the bible and Quaran are false religions.

My physical shape is the product of all my ancestors including the primates who proceeded us. Most animals have sex the same way; a penis and vagina. Some animals are unisex. Have you ever seen an elephant have sex? We all belong in the animal kingdom based on evolution. I guess you never learned about the birds and the bees.

You need a better education; not religion.
neologist

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 05:18 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
No one can deny sex is at the very essence of love.
I've known you to be a man of empathy, Rex. That is a quality of principled love. How can sex be the essence of the love you would show to a homeless amputee, for example?