spendius

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 12:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
2 Chronicles 32. 19 seems to agree with the scientists.

"And they spake against the God of Jerusalem, as against the gods of the people of the earth, which were the work of the hands of man.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 01:58 pm
Quote:
RexRed said: Diabetes is a tough one for God to heal... (cynical)

Diabetics used to die before God gave medics the knowhow to make insulin..Wink
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:07 pm
Quote:
Cicerone said: Research at Stanford has shown that prayer does not work when prayers are said by second or third parties - families or friends. It works when the individual believes in the power of prayer, because the mind can influence results.

Good point, negative vibes can scupper "prayer power", which is why the bible tells us to stay well clear of unbelievers-
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)

A good example is when Jesus went to bring that little girl back to life, he had to kick the scoffers out of the room first, and only let her parents and some of his disciples stay before he could bring her back-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Jesus-girl.jpg

Mark ch 5 - "He went in and said to them, "Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him.
After he put them all out, he took the child's father and mother and the disciples who were with him, and went in where the child was.
He took her by the hand and said to her, "Talitha koum!" (which means, "Little girl, I say to you, get up!" )

anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:20 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
this is a topic for a serious discussion on God.

PLEASE respect that...

I, anon love God, and Jesus Christ.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 06:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
RexRed said: Diabetes is a tough one for God to heal... (cynical)

Diabetics used to die before God gave medics the knowhow to make insulin..Wink

What?! Diabetics couldn't just rub mud in their eyes and he healed like the lepers? Smile

God gave me back pain so I could lay in bed and look up to heaven... Thank you God... (cynical)

Did God also make diabetes?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 06:47 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

2 Chronicles 32. 19 seems to agree with the scientists.

"And they spake against the God of Jerusalem, as against the gods of the people of the earth, which were the work of the hands of man.

How dare a scientist speak derision against this book of fairy tales, scientific blunders and rank contradictions?

And the scientists showed the world the rigorous proof of meticulous research and years of learned study and the religious and pious believed them not whilst spouting abject scriptures and handling snakes.

The religious sat in wonder and amazement on even how a simple microwave oven works while they ran off babbling about how Jesus saves.

God wept...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:25 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Cicerone said: Research at Stanford has shown that prayer does not work when prayers are said by second or third parties - families or friends. It works when the individual believes in the power of prayer, because the mind can influence results.

Good point, negative vibes can scupper "prayer power", which is why the bible tells us to stay well clear of unbelievers-
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)

A good example is when Jesus went to bring that little girl back to life, he had to kick the scoffers out of the room first, and only let her parents and some of his disciples stay before he could bring her back-

Mark ch 5 - "He went in and said to them, "Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him.
After he put them all out, he took the child's father and mother and the disciples who were with him, and went in where the child was.
He took her by the hand and said to her, "Talitha koum!" (which means, "Little girl, I say to you, get up!" )

Faith-Healing Parents Jailed After Second Child’s Death
http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-jailed-after-second-childs-death/

No doubters were in the room when these two children died.

God must have been preoccupied at the time...

While doctors would have also doubted this faith healing (any sane person would) had the power to save.

The Bible and its faith cost the lives of these two children and we are supposed to believe Christians are pro-life?

This is not an isolated incident. Prayers for healing DO NOT WORK they may give people a warm fuzzy feeling inside but so does positive thinking and people still die with that too. Medicine is the only PROVEN course of remedy in most ALL cases, get that though your thick numbs-scull head.

Call someone anti-Christ for seeking a treatment that actually works, fine with me.

Call someone a good Christians for letting children die like this? God is the breath of life but he let these children suffocate in the presence of his own avid believers.

Before a cure is found it is the devil that cause the illness until insulin or some other treatment is discovered then it is God who gave scientists the cure... Ridiculous!

It wasn't belief in God that found the cure... It was belief in medicine and the dedication to discover it in spite of all the rank religious mumbo jumbo spread around by people like you Rom.

Do you belong in jail for supplanting false medical advice like these parents?

You are spreading LIES...

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie...

Really?
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:39 pm
@RexRed,
Any negative thing upon this earth was sent from satan himself. He is pure evil. Nothing to love of him. Unless one is truly evil at heart.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:42 pm
@RexRed,
Its not too late rr. You can change your path. Seek the Lord. Want understanding. I know you're sensitivity. You have the ability to love. We all do. We just need to want to understand.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:45 pm
Anonymous ignored, i am not reading your crap.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:51 pm
@RexRed,
Um okay sweetie. Wink But one day you will wish you hadn't ignored me.

I care about you just as I everyone else. I care about all. It matters to me. ((Seriously speaking.))

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:02 pm
RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:03 pm
[/youtube]
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:04 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:21 pm
Rubbish left behind by so called religious Do-gooders during the canonization of the two freaken Popes in Rome!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10155234_10152335487898810_2675945273778306458_n.jpg

St. Peter's area a few minutes after the end of the ceremony

Comment:
Occupy Wall Street protesters were more conscientious...
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:24 pm
@RexRed,
Someone who was supposed to be important in your life didn't love you. I understand what that's like.
RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:25 pm
@anonymously99,
speak for yourself...
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:27 pm
@RexRed,
Haha okay.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:47 pm
After four years of pain in her eardrum, Domina came to Vanderbilt and realized she was one of only 150 people worldwide with a rare type of skull base tumor. Now that doctors have removed the tumor, she says “I’m doing great. I have no pain anymore, and I had no complications.”
http://www.vanderbilthealth.com/skullbasesurgery/45154
http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/documents/skullbasesurgery/images/Domina.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 06:22 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: Diabetics used to die before God gave medics the knowhow to make insulin..
RexRed replied: What?! Diabetics couldn't just rub mud in their eyes and he healed like the lepers?
God gave me back pain so I could lay in bed and look up to heaven... Thank you God... (cynical)
Did God also make diabetes?

Why blame God?
This illusion or dream we call "reality" can be influenced for the good by "prayer power" (think "dream manipulation").
Jesus was an ace at it, which is how he bent "reality" to produce miracles.

But bad negative vibes can have the opposite effect and wreck the harmony of the dream.
For example Jesus said- "Satan has bound this crippled woman for eighteen years" (Luke 13:16), then he cured her.
We can therefore imagine Satan as a "mass of bad vibes" created by peoples nastiness and sour mindsets all around the world that trigger disasters, illnesses, birth defects in wombs etc.
It's not a new idea- "Whatever the natural cause, sin is the true cause of all earthquakes." - John Wesley (1703 - 1791)
0 Replies