neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
What of those remarks are untrue?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:26 pm
Quote:
Neologist huffed: @RF- So what you are saying is you did not go back and read all of Psalm 115:16?
Figured as much

As i've told you and others before mate, we holy men don't do "shunted off to links".
If you've got anything to say just say the verse straight out and we can proceed from there..Smile
neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Do si do, Romeo
That was no link. All you had to do was read something you should have been familiar with
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:40 pm
Quote:
Neologist claimed: "Romeo is ignorant....possibly malicious....Fable Spinner....your drivel....your desire to deceive....a racist....suggestive"
What of those remarks are untrue?

Every one of those allegations can equally be applied to you JW's, so we'll just wait and let God judge which of us is guilty..Smile

PS- regarding your habit of shunting people off to links, you simply said "Psalm 115:16' which meant you expected us to dig out our bibles and look it up.
That's not good debating etiquette and is what we in England call a "bad show" as you should have included the full verse in your post in the first place!
neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
But Romeo, you are the only member of your church. Who else must bear responsibility for your teachongs?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:51 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: But Romeo, you are the only member of your church. Who else must bear responsibility for your teachongs?

1- Groan...my "church" covers the whole planet, don't make me have to post my truckload of fan mail to humiliate you yet again mate! And they're just the tip of the iceberg of truck convoys and container ships of fan mail from all over the world..Smile

2- My "teaching" consists simply of passing on Bible verses to people, which verses don't you like?
neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:55 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
1-Groan... my "church" covers the whole planet, don't make me have to post my truckload of fan mail to humiliate you yet again mate!
What's really funny is every time you post and repost that list it is a humiliation to you.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 05:01 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: What's really funny is every time you post and repost that list it is a humiliation to you

Do I detect envy mate?
This thread is becoming like the set of The Exorcist with demons running round everywhere..Smile
WIKI- St. Thomas Aquinas described Leviathan as the demon of envy,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 05:12 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Dont worry what other people keep calling you, you keep proving what you yourself are 2 corinthian 13: 5 What you say and how you say it reflects on you but if you claim to represent him, it also reflects on God, so think about how you come across.

It does not take the devil to make people dislike you if you are brash and unkind, claiming authority over others Luke 22: 25
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 05:13 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Did you go back to Psalm 115:16 yet?
anonymously99

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 05:52 pm
@neologist,
To me this thread seems to be based on belief. As I smile sincerely to myself. 

If I were to tell you, each of you that I am a fallen angel, from heaven placed here on earth with a human body would you believe me?

What if I mentioned the fact I myself saw god, the creator, and Jesus Christ along with the angels there in heaven.

Would you believe me?

I honestly believe not. 

Now what if I were to tell you I don't have it in me to commit a homicide.

Would you believe me?

I personally believe not. 

Now what if I tell you I no longer have any secrets. 

Would you believe me? 
neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 06:10 pm
@anonymously99,
Any man could commit homicide by intent or accident. That is why responsible people don't drive drunk
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 06:20 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Any man could commit homicide by intent or accident. That is why responsible people don't drive drunk

I agree but I do have a question for you. Have you ever drove drunk in your youth?
Calamity Dal

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 06:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
This is getting ridiculous. You're quite the Ray comfort Mick, only he was smart enough to make a mil or two out of his feel good hippycrap. How many followers do you have on here? All you need now is a TV channel and a bunch of literature to sell.

Your teaching is simply passing on bible verses? I fail to find the scripture that says that there are 3 types of gays, nice gays, camp gays and nasty gays and that God only hates the nasty gays.

Laughable.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 06:35 pm
@Calamity Dal,
You men are acting like idiots. Try this.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 06:39 pm
@anonymously99,
I'm miserable in my own little world my beautiful babes. And there's no one to guide me.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 07:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
Promise not to tell Romeo?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 07:40 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wrote:
But Romeo, you are the only member of your church. Who else must bear responsibility for your teachongs?
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
1- Groan...my "church" covers the whole planet, don't make me have to post my truckload of fan mail to humiliate you yet again mate! And they're just the tip of the iceberg of truck convoys and container ships of fan mail from all over the world..Smile

2- My "teaching" consists simply of passing on Bible verses to people, which verses don't you like?
Your quotations are fine. But you make no attempt to reconcile your conclusions with the remainder of the Bible. Additionally, you place spurious words where they do not appear, such as in this post:
http://able2know.org/topic/221950-7#post-5446770
Romeo wrote:
Nah not worship, Jesus is simply my Gang Leader and I'm happy to be his gang member.. . . . . .
Jesus said to the snooty priests- "You're full of ****!", so whose side are you atheists on, his or theirs?
You give credit to Matthew 23:27; but you place ellipses around Jesus' words, making him the speaker when you have no authority.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 08:13 pm
@neologist,
Trust me. I have never believed Romeo Fabulini was a good guy.

Something about him doesn't quite add up. That doesn't make sense.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 08:14 pm
@anonymously99,
I'll always be searching for a lead. Simply because one wouldn't find me.