cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 12:03 pm
@neologist,
That's the problem; it's a narrow gate! Mr. Green
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 02:34 pm
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/564512_607249566005808_1332554521_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 02:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Hitler claimed to be "the way" forward for Germany... Many deities and despots have claimed to be the only way. What makes Jesus' claim any more veritable?

You say you feel Jesus... Well feelings change... one day you may feel a different thing... Feelings change, the truth never changes...

Walking by feeling is the same as walking by the flesh...

I consider science more reputable than feelings...

Can you give an example where the Christian God speaks or walks different from any other dumb idol?

To claim a man is God is not more veritable than a dumb scarecrow idol...
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 03:37 pm
@RexRed,
So did Mao, Stalin, Wo Fat, and a multitude of others. Most died from starvation and lack of health care.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 04:45 pm
Quote:
RexRed said: Hitler claimed to be "the way" forward for Germany... Many deities and despots have claimed to be the only way. What makes Jesus' claim any more veritable?

You say you feel Jesus... Well feelings change... one day you may feel a different thing... Feelings change, the truth never changes...

Can you give an example where the Christian God speaks or walks different from any other dumb idol?

1- Jesus claimed to be "the way" just as Hitler did, but he never went round invading every country in sight..Wink

2- I could "feel" Jesus in my mid-teens and I can still feel him now 50 years later stronger than ever..Smile

3- You say science is more reputable than "feelings". Dawkins said "there's probably no God", so that's just his "feeling"..Smile

4- Dumb idols don't talk, that's why God laughs at them and calls them "scarecrows in melon patches"..Smile
RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 04:55 pm
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1003963_400748240041872_891254497_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 04:58 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
RexRed said: Hitler claimed to be "the way" forward for Germany... Many deities and despots have claimed to be the only way. What makes Jesus' claim any more veritable?

1- Jesus claimed to be "the way" just as Hitler did, but he never went round invading every country in sight..Wink

2- I could "feel" Jesus in my mid-teens and I can still feel him now 50 years later stronger than ever..Smile

3- You say science is more reputable than "feelings". Dawkins said "there's probably no God", so that's just his "feeling"..Smile

4- Dumb idols don't talk, that's why God laughs at them and calls them "scarecrows in melon patches"..Smile

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/38/3830/XO6YF00Z/posters/mawson-mark-white-stone-statue-of-jesus-christ-in-havana-cuba-west-indies-central-america.jpg
Is this one of the DUMB IDOLS you speak of or just other people's stone statues are DUMB... Speak Jesus or God will laugh at you!

You wrote: 1- Jesus claimed to be "the way" just as Hitler did, but he never went round invading every country in sight..Wink

Comment: No the Catholics and Crusaders took up his religion and invaded countries and put the heathen to the sword in his loving name...

They used the old and new testaments to justify these wicked deeds...

And that is supposed to make me feel Jesus inside?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 05:18 pm
Quote:
RexRed said:Is this one of the DUMB IDOLS you speak of or just other people's stone statues are DUMB

the Catholics and Crusaders took up his religion and invaded countries

Friedrich Nietzsche quote-"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist"

1- That statue of Jesus is just a lump of stone and no Christian prays to a lump of stone..Smile

2- Jesus never said to invade other countries..Smile

3- Freddy Nietzsche was one crazy atheist philosopher dood who eventually went nutty, so whatever his path was, it led him up the spout..Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche
spendius

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:09 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Two mistaken vigilantes are up the spout tomorrow.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote: 2- Jesus never said to invade other countries.

Comment:
No Jesus said worse he said I am the way and now others invade in his name...

Had Jesus said, "there is no way other than love..." THEN and ONLY then would his words have been divine...

His words were just as enslaving as the words of the world's worst despot rulers.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:35 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Christians pray to lumps of stone, to pieces of cloth, to rocks and even to dust...
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:39 pm
@RexRed,
Even to the invisible. Go figure.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:58 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
2- Jesus never said to invade other countries..Smile
I guess we should respect the position of those who won't take up arms, eh?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:00 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Christians pray to lumps of stone, to pieces of cloth, to rocks and even to dust...
Nominal christians, perhaps. As far as I am concerned, you are erecting straw men
RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:03 pm
@neologist,
Your counterparts say, All they are is dust in the wind...

Like spirits things get smaller and speak even less...

How about you erect a God and not a salt tablet that is worse than a wife's complaining....
RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:06 pm
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1385801_600674089996689_506013965_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:27 pm
I believe in aliens
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:28 pm
RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:35 pm
@RexRed,
Include me please Smile
0 Replies