neologist

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:39 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
And Paul said-"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)
Sure looks like those who inherit the kingdom will not have physical bodies. But what of those who inherit the earth?
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
PS- anyway this discussion is pointless; so just you go on believing what you and your JW chums believe, and I'll go on believing what I believe..Smile
Actually, Romeo. Someone has to be a voice for the truth.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:44 pm
Quote:
Bill Hicks said: "Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love"

But mate, the deal is on the table for them to pick up like the rest of us-
Jesus said- "For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day" (John 6:40)

so if anybody don't want Jesus, he sure as heck don't want them, seems fair enough to moi!
It's like me and June, I've been trying to invite her out for months but she's been dragging her feet and fobbing me off, so I've given up on her, I never even sent her a birthday card this year. She don't want me, so I don't want her..Smile
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
But mate, the deal is on the table for them to pick up like the rest of us-
Jesus said- "For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day" (John 6:40)

so if anybody don't want Jesus, he sure as heck don't want them, seems fair enough to moi!
It's like me and June, I've been trying to invite her out for months but she's been dragging her feet and fobbing me off, so I've given up on her, I never even sent her a birthday card this year. She don't want me, so I don't want her.

well, as I far as I am concerned **** JESUS!

There will I go to hell now. eternal damnation?

the man never even exited! So it is all one big fairy tale!

get real mate!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:59 pm
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaEugn7YpYe2c94ua7nZC3ZwbFWbD4RRSPZxImD3BClTSv-3GCWQ
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 03:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
that people take this shite serious is beyond me

What about the World Cup Q? 22 chaps kicking a ball about a field. How ridiculous is that?

Have you seen the catwalks at the fashion shows in Paris?

In both cases the evidence that they are ridiculous is staring us in the face. Unless you can prove that the Christian God doesn't exist you can't claim that the ceremonies in His Honour are ridiculous.

So you ought to concentrate on the World Cup and the frocks first. We know they are ridiculous. Your priorities are out of order which must be because you want them to be for some reason probably connected to sexual licence.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 03:05 pm
Quote:
Quehon said: well, as I far as I am concerned **** JESUS!

If you do make it to hell you'll be able to meet your old catholic teachers there..Smile
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 03:19 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
If you do make it to hell you'll be able to meet your old catholic teachers there

well, tell me now, am I going to hell or not?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 03:48 pm
@spendius,

Quote:
What about the World Cup Q? 22 chaps kicking a ball about a field. How ridiculous is that?

I can only agree, I hate football.

Quote:
Have you seen the catwalks at the fashion shows in Paris?

No, don't like it either.

Quote:
In both cases the evidence that they are ridiculous is staring us in the face.

I agree

Quote:
Unless you can prove that the Christian God doesn't exist you can't claim that the ceremonies in His Honour are ridiculous.

LOL
Now you really want me to prove a negative?
ok you just convinced me again you do pseudo science!

Quote:
So you ought to concentrate on the World Cup and the frocks first. We know they are ridiculous. Your priorities are out of order which must be because you want them to be for some reason probably connected to sexual licence.

You assume a lot and jump to the wrong conclusions.
I don't like fotbaal or fashion!

But to use that to claim that the christian religion is real is far out!

Do your research and you find out it is all bollocks:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_biblianazar/bible_fraud01.jpg

But you must be able to shake off that belief system , that 'old religion'

and I know that fundamentalist like you and Romeo will never admit or at least see that it is al fake.

e,q,

Every story you find in the bible, being born a virgin, child in the water, three wise man the foot on the serpant bla bla bla , can all be found in older pagan (heathan) religions.

As I said before it is just recycled shite.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 04:03 pm
Quote:
Quehon said: well, tell me now, am I going to hell or not?

Well mate, you don't like Jesus and you don't want to go to him through the Jesus Stargate, so where else is there for you to go?

Jesus said - "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it" (Matt 7:13)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Stargate-jungle_zps730b39dd.jpg~original
spendius

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 04:56 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
well, tell me now, am I going to hell or not?

No. Limbo I should have thought. The Entrance Committee in Hell wouldn't let a tame little Mumsie's darling like you in. They have standards to keep up.

Everybody who can't read ends up there because they are deemed innocent and none of their actions are their own fault.
Enaj

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 06:02 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
the man never even exited! So it is all one big fairy tale!

Well then why did the Historian Josephus write about him?
Maybe Josephus didn't exist either since we weren't there at the time to see him? Maybe George Washington...maybe Lincoln were not real either...all myths! Rolling Eyes
neologist

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 08:03 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
well, as I far as I am concerned **** JESUS!

No.Not even if you wanted to.
Quehoniaomath wrote:
the man never even exited!
Are you saying he is still here?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 10:25 pm
@neologist,
Quote:

duh? If he even never existed how can he be here?????
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 10:28 pm
@Enaj,
Quote:
Maybe Josephus didn't exist either since we weren't there at the time to see him? Maybe George Washington...maybe Lincoln were not real either...all myths

you are making some mistakes here. There is evidence fo Lincoln etc.
However, there is no evidence for an historical jesus.
How can it be , he is just a symbol, not a 'human'.
If it is evidence that someone wrote something about him , doesn't mean he is real. Acoording to your argument, fairytales are real!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 10:29 pm
@spendius,
Quote:

No. Limbo I should have thought. The Entrance Committee in Hell wouldn't let a tame little Mumsie's darling like you in. They have standards to keep up.

Everybody who can't read ends up there because they are deemed innocent and none of their actions are their own fault.

Then it becomes the question: How in hell do you know?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 10:31 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Well mate, you don't like Jesus and you don't want to go to him through the Jesus Stargate, so where else is there for you to go?

good, that is an affirmative!
at least A answer!

what nonsense this fake religion really is.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 11:24 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:
Maybe Josephus didn't exist either since we weren't there at the time to see him? Maybe George Washington...maybe Lincoln were not real either...all myths

you are making some mistakes here. There is evidence fo Lincoln etc.
However, there is no evidence for an historical jesus.
How can it be , he is just a symbol, not a 'human'.
If it is evidence that someone wrote something about him , doesn't mean he is real. Acoording to your argument, fairytales are real!

You hit the nail on the head. Modern historians don't put much stock in a single source, and particularly if there's no corresponding physical, non-textual, evidence to corroborate it. Josephus lived and wrote after Jesus was alleged to have lived, so it couldn't have been a first-hand account, anyway. It would have just been a story he heard. Nobody doubts that the story existed.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 11:29 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
You hit the nail on the head. Modern historians don't put much stock in a single source, and particularly if there's no corresponding physical, non-textual, evidence to corroborate it. Josephus lived and wrote after Jesus was alleged to have lived, so it couldn't have been a first-hand account, anyway. It would have just been a story he heard. Nobody doubts that the story existed.

what story do you mean now? I don't dispute there is a story. It is a fairytale.
jesus is just a symbol and not a 'human being' or 'alien' or whatever.
he just was never real to begin with. so everything build on that nonsense is nosense too.
neologist

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 12:47 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I was making a point about your frequent use of ipse dixit statements without even bothering to proof read, thereby consigning your arguments to the slapstick zone.
Quehoniaomath wrote:
the man never even exited!
neologist wrote:
Quehoniaomath wrote:
duh? If he even never existed how can he be here?????
HMM! If he never existed, how could he never have exited?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 02:12 am
@neologist,
Quote:
I was making a point about your frequent use of ipse dixit statements without even bothering to proof read, thereby consigning your arguments to the slapstick zone.

Like the jesus fairy tale?