Lib Dem British MP Castigates Israel

Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Advocate wrote:
Notice the line item says "Hebron civilians." Quibble that away.

They were civilians in the same way the men who fought at the Alamo were civilians.

You really are a vile Nazi who takes delight in the murder of innocents. You have interest in peace because you're driven by a desire to exterminate those you deem inferior.

You're disgusting.

It is amusing you say that. I have always considered you a Nazi.

I guess you feel it is just terrible how Israel defends itself. It is attacked by about 10,000 missiles and rockets from Gaza, and somehow you blame Israel, which left the Gazans hundreds of large greenhouses fully intact. Etc.

Israel has 1.7 million Palestinians living within its borders. But not a single Jew may live in the WB and Gaza. But that is absolutely fair to you.

I rest my case.
Foofie

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:37 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Go read the list of killings, plenty of Arabs were being killed, too. You're a liar and a racist bigot, Miller, and don't try to pretend to any righteousness or virtue.

Am I now.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:40 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Is there a word that is stronger than hypocrite to define someone who is more a hypocrite than what hypocrite defines?

Hypocrite may not be the salient point here. I prefer double standard, in that so many Gentiles of European stock have been brainwashed to view Jews by a standard that they themselves do not have to subscribe to, in my opinion.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The Arab legion did not obey the Geneva Convention by killing the combatants, but that's very different from them turning up in Hebron and killing all the jewish inhabitants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kfar_Etzion_massacre

Which ameliorates the racist hate?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:52 am
@Foofie,
During that conflict there were atrocities committed on BOTH sides, something the apologists for Israel conveniently ignore. However, in terms of war crimes I think the killing of combatants who have surrendered is not in the same league as the indiscriminate slaughter of women and children. Advocate, with his disingenuous tactics tried to suggest the latter occured, not the former.

Why don't you try condemning the racist hate displayed by Israel for once instead of refusing to acknowledge it exists.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:56 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
. But not a single Jew may live in the WB and Gaza. But that is absolutely fair to you.

I rest my case.

And like everything you've said it's a complete lie. There are plenty of right wing settlers living in the West Bank backed up by the IDF, dishing out indiscriminate violence towards the indiginous population, but don't let facts get in the way of your bigotry.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 11:11 am
@izzythepush,
You see, Advocate has already "rested his case." When they are so brain-washed as to not see the crimes committed against another group, there is no hope of change.

We should all know this by now; thousands of facts and figures posted on this thread has not moved the likes of Advocate to see the truth. It's hopeless.
Foofie

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 11:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why don't you try condemning the racist hate displayed by Israel for once instead of refusing to acknowledge it exists.

Do the maths. I do not have to condemn anything, on any side, since I do not applaud the violence on any side. My only consistent point is that there are people that ignore the cause and effect of the violence, going back to 1948, when Arab armies were foaming at the mouth virtually, to finish the job the Germans started. Yet, they wanted to be part of the community of nations. So, since Europeans are now condemning the first time in 2,000 years that Jews are not timidly playing dead, I do not have to condemn anything, since we do not have the same history, whether or not I am secular, assimilated, and western. You are not on my team (American Exceptionalism), and I am not on your team (intrusive Brit, in my opinion).
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 11:32 am
@Foofie,
You wrote,
Quote:
I do not applaud the violence on any side.

Yes, you do! If you bothered to look at the lopsided numbers of Palestinians land stolen and killed against the Jews, there's no contest!

What you fail to see is the on-going slaughter by Jews and the stealing of land from the Palestinians as if the 1948 war authorized these illegal acts. The building of Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands continue. That's not only my position, that's the position of the international community.

You guys continue to accept the brutal treatment of Palestinians, because you are all bigots and haters of Palestinians.

Crying about the holocaust doesn't give Jews license to treat others as they were treated.
Foofie

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 11:36 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Go read the list of killings, plenty of Arabs were being killed, too. You're a liar and a racist bigot, Miller, and don't try to pretend to any righteousness or virtue.

The elegant solution for the Palestinians, in my opinion, is "to do a Setanta" (aka, move to Canada). Wouldn't a Palestinian Diaspora prove more beneficial in the long term, than fighting over a small plot of land. In a macro sense the Jews did that, so did the Irish, so did the Italians, so did the Chinese. Many Moslems are doing it. Why not the Palestinians?
Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 11:58 am
@Foofie,
Why the hell should they give up their ancestral homeland to a bunch of rapacious, greedy Jews who have spent a century trying to rob them? You're a bigoted bitch, Miller, and your "solution" is a Palestinian "final solution."
JTT

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 12:24 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Why the hell should they give up their ancestral homeland to a bunch of rapacious, greedy Jews who have spent a century trying to rob them? You're a bigoted bitch, Miller, and your "solution" is a Palestinian "final solution."

Why the hell should they [Native Americans] give up their ancestral homeland to a bunch of rapacious, greedy Americans who have spent over a century robbing them, committing acts of genocide against them? Treaty after treaty, broken by perfidious US governments.

You're a hypocritical bitch, Setanta.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 12:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:

Yes, you do! If you bothered to look at the lopsided numbers of Palestinians land stolen and killed against the Jews, there's no contest!

Exactly, Foofie makes a big song and dance about violence against Israelis but looks the other way when it's Israeli violence towards Palestinians.

contrex

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Exactly, Foofie makes a big song and dance about violence against Israelis but looks the other way when it's Israeli violence towards Palestinians.

She probably thinks of them as Untermenschen
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:39 pm
@contrex,
Exactly, not only that they're so rooted in hatred and notions of racial superiority they can't comprehend that someone could be moved by the suffering of others. I've noticed that everyone posting on the Palestinian side wants a prosperous Israel living in peace and harmony with its neighbours. That's the last thing Advocate wants, he wants an imperialist expansionist Israel.
Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:12 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Advocate wrote:
. But not a single Jew may live in the WB and Gaza. But that is absolutely fair to you.

I rest my case.

And like everything you've said it's a complete lie. There are plenty of right wing settlers living in the West Bank backed up by the IDF, dishing out indiscriminate violence towards the indiginous population, but don't let facts get in the way of your bigotry.

I don't know if you are stupid or being cute. Jews are not allowed to live in the WB and Gaza. They only live there by force of arms. But there are 1.7 million Arab citizens of Israel, who have equal rights.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You see, Advocate has already "rested his case." When they are so brain-washed as to not see the crimes committed against another group, there is no hope of change.

We should all know this by now; thousands of facts and figures posted on this thread has not moved the likes of Advocate to see the truth. It's hopeless.

Funny you say that. I have the same view of you and your sick cohorts.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:

What you fail to see is the on-going slaughter by Jews and the stealing of land from the Palestinians as if the 1948 war authorized these illegal acts. The building of Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands continue. That's not only my position, that's the position of the international community.

You guys continue to accept the brutal treatment of Palestinians, because you are all bigots and haters of Palestinians.

Crying about the holocaust doesn't give Jews license to treat others as they were treated.

You are lying again. Israel has not "stolen" any land.

Israel was quite will willing to live within the '48 borders, but was ceaselessly attacked by the Pals. Finally, upon being attacked in the big '67 war, Israel seized the WB and Gaza as a prize of war. It is somewhat similar to seizures by the USA and other countries following wars.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:20 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Foofie is not a bitch. But you are a lying SOB, whom I would like to see taken out by a Pal suicide bomber.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:23 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:

What violence are you talking about? Are you referring to something in ancient history? Is it Israel's response to 10,000 rockets and missiles?

Yes, Israel will defend itself.