Why has it almost Become Impossible to Converse with and Enjoy Those Who Differ?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:40 am
Life would be a lot more pleasant for EVERYONE if people would come to the realization that I'm always right and surrender to Bear worship, following my every word and instruction. Is that so hard, folks? Do it for the children.
farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:52 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
I always use you so my kids will have a real world bad example. PArtay on!
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:59 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5229063)
That's right Frank, never face up to the issue, never discuss your own failings, always try to divert the discussion to something less unpleasant, something which doesn't reveal you in a true light. Phony.

No Frank, i'm not stweing--you wish. In fact, i've been laughing my ass off at your typical bullshit.

Right. We can all tell you are laughing and not stewing.

Jesus, Setanta, you amuse me. Laughing Laughing Laughing
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 11:21 am
@farmerman,
Yes. God has a plan. Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 11:35 am
@Frank Apisa,
Glad to hear it, Frank, because you sure crack me up, especially the childish emoticons . . . just your speed.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:05 pm
@Setanta,
No problemo, Setanta. This is fun…and I love ya for indulging me. We're on a roll...so let's not stop now.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink Twisted Evil
Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Sure, Frank . . . see, you cannot resist the snide remarks, the sarcasm, the attempts to get at someone . . . tell us some more about your improved civility, you incorrigible bullshit spreader.
Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:15 pm
Using more emoticons, by the way, just makes you look like a bigger fool . . .
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:26 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5229259)
Sure, Frank . . . see, you cannot resist the snide remarks, the sarcasm, the attempts to get at someone . . . tell us some more about your improved civility, you incorrigible bullshit spreader.

Okay...you are a friend, so why not.

I have managed to get to the point where I do not have to go into a rage the way you do so often. And even when I tweak someone, I do it with enough class and finesse that I do not have to come off looking like a boor, the way some people do in almost every post.

I am not perfect...far from it...but a hell of a lot better than many.

I am enjoying my conversation with you, Setanta, although you seem to be a bit vexed by what is going on. Of course, you do seem a bit vexed in almost every post you submit, so I am going to assume it is not happening just because the conversation is with me.

But that is enough about me. How about sharing a bit about what is making your life the way it is? Cool
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:27 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Using more emoticons, by the way, just makes you look like a bigger fool . . .

Could be...but not necessarily. Very Happy Wink Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:29 pm
I don't go into rages, Frank, that's just another of your silly, schoolyard tactics. You were doing the same thing with the gun nuts in that other thread. You really never grew up, did you. You're still working with a third grade mentality. I'd say it's a shame, but that would be dishonest, because i don't really give a **** about you.

You've got all the class of a sneak thief and all the finesse of a sledgehammer. It's incredible how self-deluded you are.
Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:31 pm
You wish i were vexed--that's part and parcel of your childish attitude toward others. You're just not that important.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:33 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I don't go into rages, Frank, that's just another of your silly, schoolyard tactics. You were doing the same thing with the gun nuts in that other thread. You really never grew up, did you. You're still working with a third grade mentality. I'd say it's a shame, but that would be dishonest, because i don't really give a **** about you.

You've got all the class of a sneak thief and all the finesse of a sledgehammer. It's incredible how self-deluded you are.

Well let's see now: I do care about you...and I spend lots of time talking with you.

You, on the other hand, do not give a **** about me...but you spend lots of time talking with me.

And you think I am self-deluded???

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:34 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You wish i were vexed--that's part and parcel of your childish attitude toward others. You're just not that important.

You are correct...I am not.

And I love you for spending so much time with me despite that. It is very big of you. Jeez...I wish there were an emoticon for a big kiss! Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 01:46 pm
I'm always here for my A2K family

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/higkiss_zpse7389496.jpg
Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 01:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Actually, i spend very little time on you--this is just more of your self-delusion. If i don't have another reason to be online, i never see you, which is not, of course, any great loss.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 01:57 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Wow...thanks, Bear.

Now if I only knew how to copy that thing...I could send it on to anyone I think is deserving of it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 02:00 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5229283)
Actually, i spend very little time on you--this is just more of your self-delusion. If i don't have another reason to be online, i never see you, which is not, of course, any great loss.

But you are here for me, Setanta...and I thank you for that.

I am here for you also...but you know that.

Now, if I could only figure out why you are with me as much as you are, considering your general low opinion of me.

Hummmm! Wink

(Oh, consider that kiss from Bear to be from me to you. A big juicy one.)
ehBeth

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 02:03 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
all the finesse of a sledgehammer.

true - but indulging him ruins the discussion for everyone else
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 02:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
But i don't spend much time on you, apparently you are unable to pay attention. All your silly, snide passive-aggressive digs don't work. Had you not obtruded your phony bullshit into this thread, i'd have had nothing to say to you for quite some time. I only come after your pathetic ass when you start strutting around spouting self-congratulatory horseshit with no basis. So, no, i'm nor "here for you," nor do you provide me any such service, you smarmy, lying hypocrite.