eed5d061d397b1

Wed 15 Jan, 2014 05:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
I recommend you get a teacher.
0 Replies

gene32

Thu 6 Feb, 2014 10:09 am
@BadAtSex,
Just talk with your female partners, ask them what they like in bed. Be direct, get answers and try putting them to the test. If the girl you are with right now likes what you're doing, continue, if she doesn't it's simple, just ask her what she thinks you're doing wrong so you can correct/improve it.

Good luck!
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Feb, 2014 10:54 am
And, whatever you do, don't forget the twiddly thing.

Slow at first, then speed up when she starts looking at her watch.
Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:03 am
@Lordyaswas,
Ooh, and book a taxi before, so you don't have to worry during the ordeal.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:34 am
Quote:
Badatsex said: Our sexual encounters were frequently very short, lasting 5 minutes or less

At least you can do it during boring TV commercial breaks
0 Replies

thinkmuch

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:29 pm
@BadAtSex,
buddy.
A- have confidence, that's what turns girls on (so i've heard anyway)
B- why are you going for girls in relationships? kind of a dick move.
C -you're overthinking this and that's part of the problem
anonymously99stwin

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:47 pm
@thinkmuch,
Maybe there's things you don't know.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:57 pm
Quote:
Badatsex said: my penis is about 6.5 inches long. In terms of girth, I'm not sure what I would compare it to

Don't start worrying til it only fires blanks mate
anonymously99stwin

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 12:13 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
And if ends up being blanks? Then what. Kill the woman?
0 Replies

Darlene1974

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:56 am
@BadAtSex,
My advice is to find a woman who is sweet, can talk with you about anything, and who has many many things in common with you -- for example, her family is like yours (same socio-economic level, religion, beliefs, even behavior!, whose mother and father you like), she is like you (will share sexual fantasies with you--all of them!-- fantasizes about you, loves your weewee, your face, etc. wants to see you masturbate, lets you see her, isn't shy in the bathroom either, etc. etc) Your main problem is finding someone suitable. It is not a sexual problem. Before leaving off and talking about sex, let me say you need someone who IS NEVER secretive, who doesn't lie or flirt with other men (is not a little bitch), who will share her every thought, fantasy, history, encounter, etc. barring nothing. You want her to give herself to you as you do to her. Everything. You must be interested in each other and to do that, you must know everything about one another.

Okay, about sex: my advice to you. Do not orgasm. Put your orgasms off day after day. Practice doing this. If you don't have a girl, masturbate but stop short of orgasm. Inure yourself to not having orgasms, just enjoy your girl's pleasure. Stay in her as long as possible, and if your girl loves you, she will be patient with you; she will not care if you are somewhat limp. Go in her and don't come but pump very slowly and feel your weewee in her, enjoy that as long as you can and as long as you want to.

One of my lovers does this and stands beside the bed and I'm on my side with my knees somewhat towards my chest with my fanny (I'm on one side of the bed on my side, remember) somewhat "hanging over" the side) and he enters me that way with plenty of lubricant (doesn't have to warm me up), and it's paradise for me. He never comes but once a week and I'm in heaven. I have four-eight orgasms every day, and because he doesn't come, he's ready and willing to do it again every few hours.
anonymously99

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 04:56 pm
@Darlene1974,
Your sex advice sounds horrible.

I don't think I want to be curious as to who you are. No. You make me feel you are a bit psychotic. Or something like that. What the **** is wrong with you. Or are you acting? I'm ******* great at that. What the **** is wrong with you? Or are you acting.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 05:10 pm
Quote:
Darlene said: Okay, about sex: my advice to you. Do not orgasm. Put your orgasms off day after day

Huh??
That'd be as boring as going down the shooting range and pointing your gun at the targets without ever pulling the trigger!
Waddya say Mikey?

"This is this, THIS IS THIS!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Photos/this-this.jpg

anonymously99stwin

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 05:23 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Why the hell would you shoot me? I've been serious with you. Yeah tried pissing you off not sure if it worked. And I will probably continue to try pissing you off. Until you have full control of my mind. Seriously. But I don't see that likely. Unless I were with you in person. Then yeah. One could say I would then be fucked. I cowarding down to you completely. I would seriously be fucked.
The only reason you would have to shoot me is if I made you extremely angry to that point. I don't know where that point is. If I get to it then it was un,intentional. Honest. I'm seriously dealing with a tremendous amount of stress, depression, else similar mentally. No one understands what that's like for me personally.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 05:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
That'd be as boring as going down the shooting range and pointing your gun at the targets without ever pulling the trigger!
Waddya say Mikey?

I'm gay any way. Shoot me for the hell of it. Least I'll be forever young in a less depressing. place.

Said I am..

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 08:58 pm
Quote:
Badatsex said: I want to find my girl moaning in delight

Take her on some rides at Disneyworld
anonymously99

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:04 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You're sick. Little boy.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:06 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You'll never be able to make me angry.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:18 pm
Quote:
Badatsex said: I want to find my girl moaning in delight

Well just take her down the chip shop and treat her to a plate of chips, sausage in batter and a pickled onion
anonymously99stwin

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:52 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You would never make me moan because you would never hurt me. Sexually. While having sex. You're acting, immature.
anonymously99stwin

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:55 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Let me act immature as you are.. get a grip.
0 Replies