oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:29 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Oraboy's

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to say anything intelligent.

raprap wrote:
lack of debating skills

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own lack of debating skills.
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:30 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Where did you come up with the idea that I'm either 'uninformed'

It's kind of hard to miss from the way you always have no idea what you're talking about.

You seem to think that name-calling makes up for your lack of knowledge, but it doesn't.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:38 am
@raprap,
Quote:
My first reaction was to take cover, my second was to call the police, my third was to write down what I saw. At no time did I even consider grabbing the S&W 38 Mag that was kept under the counter.

That nice and I am sure the shooters would be grateful for you hiding until they could get around to killing you in your turn. They are not robbers looking to rob and get out.

Next so far most of those shooters/mass killers had killed themselves as the police arrived so for some reason part of such people personality is a wish not to engage in a fire fight and to go to places that they know is or likely will be gun free.
parados

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:39 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

raprap wrote:
Oraboy's

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to say anything intelligent.

raprap wrote:
lack of debating skills

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own lack of debating skills.

I guess that kind of says it all. Nothing like watching self loathing in action.
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:02 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
self loathing

Hardly.
H2O MAN

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:22 am
@oralloy,
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that any Act by the Congress of the United States, Executive Order of the President of the United States of America or Judicial Order by the Judicatories of the United States of America which assumes a power not delegated to the government of the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States of America and which serves to diminish the liberty of the any of the several States or their citizens shall constitute a nullification of the Constitution for the United States of America by the government of the United States of America. Acts which would cause such a nullification include, but are not limited to:

I. Establishing martial law or a state of emergency within one of the States comprising the United States of America without the consent of the legislature of that State.

II. Requiring involuntary servitude, or governmental service other than a draft during a declared war, or pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

III. Requiring involuntary servitude or governmental service of persons under the age of 18 other than pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

IV. Surrendering any power delegated or not delegated to any corporation or foreign government.

V. Any act regarding religion; further limitations on freedom of political speech; or further limitations on freedom of the press.

VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition; and

That should any such act of Congress become law or Executive Order or Judicial Order be put into force, all powers previously delegated to the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States shall revert to the several States individually. Any future government of the United States of America shall require ratification of three quarters of the States seeking to form a government of the United States of America and shall not be binding upon any State not seeking to form such a government.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Secretary of the Senate is authorized and directed to transmit an appropriate copy of this resolution to the President of the United States, each member of the United States Congress.
parados

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:53 am
@H2O MAN,
Of course you realize that has no legal standing under the US Constitution. We all know what happened last time any states tried to nullify the US Constitution.
0 Replies

raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:13 am
@BillRM,
You're right of course--these mass shooters are not robbers, they are'muckers' (from to run amok) and their intention is to kill as many as they can before being killed.

Still when you look at the survivors at Newtown; Aurora; Virginia Tech they all had one thing in common--they took, were given, or were led to cover.

BTW have you ever seen the Bill Mauldin Willie and Joe cartoon where the two gropers were watching a tank in the distance and Willie says "I don't know Joe, a moving foxhole attracts the eye."

Rap
0 Replies