oralloy

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 11:54 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
I bow to your greater ignorance GanjaSnaKKKe

Rap

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own ignorance.
oralloy

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 11:55 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
A good example of what would have happened at Aurora if fire was returned is the Empire State outbreak. Note in NY those that returned fire were police, and one would have to assume that they were 'practiced'.

New York insists that their police carry guns that are nearly impossible to aim due to the difficulty in pulling the trigger.

raprap wrote:
If fire was returned by rank, unpracticed Rambo's in the Aurora Movie Theater, considering that the shooter was armored, the number of killed and wounded would have been significantly magnified.

Your slander of CCW holders does not mean that they would wildly fire at random in real life.

raprap wrote:
I am capable of learning.

Do you have plans to learn the difference between an assault weapon and a non-assault weapon?
oralloy

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 11:55 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
As personally possessing a carry permit requiring passing a subject and a practice exams I still fear the probability of an old west shootouts occurring on the streets of our cities between permitted carriers.

That's a pretty irrational fear.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:04 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
Nice weapon Spurt. Sorry about your penis.
Authoritarian-collectivists just cant stop obsessing
about the sexual organs of freedom-lovers.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:12 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
i live in Canada, we rarely do evil where i live

The wolves and bears in Canada are all tame?
Yea, like the coyotes that killed that un-armed
Canadian girl singer a few years ago??

She was 1OO% obedient to every gun control law that ever existed.
She paid the price for that.

David
0 Replies

raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:16 am
@oralloy,
Oraboy wrote:
New York insists that their police carry guns that are nearly impossible to aim due to the difficulty in pulling the trigger.

References please, else this is an opinion.

Oraboy wrote:
Your slander of CCW holders does not mean that they would wildly fire at random in real life.

Or not fire at all. Response is a little different when wanna be Rambos are in a live fire situation.

Oraboy wrote:
Do you have plans to learn the difference between an assault weapon and a non-assault weapon?

Do you have plans to learn the difference between gamma rays and x_rays?

Rap
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:23 am
@oralloy,
Oraboy wrote:
That's a pretty irrational fear.

Rap
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:25 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

Or not fire at all.
Response is a little different when wanna be Rambos are in a live fire situation.
Rap
Yes. Since age O, I have always been a selfish man.

My guns r to defend ME, if necessary,
not the populace at large. U can be Rambo, or Jim Bowie; not me.
It depends on how I feel, at the moment.

David
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:26 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Oraboy

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with anything intelligent.

raprap wrote:
References please,

References are only for intelligent debaters. Sorry.

raprap wrote:
else this is an opinion.

Nope. It remains a fact.

raprap wrote:
Or not fire at all. Response is a little different when wanna be Rambos are in a live fire situation.

Having a CCW permit does not make someone a wanna-be rambo.

raprap wrote:
Do you have plans to learn the difference between gamma rays and x_rays?

I've always known the difference.
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:03 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Hear Hear--I hear the 'if only somebody had a gun" reaction to the Virginia Tech, Aurora and Sandy Springs shootings and seriously consider how I reacted when 'shot at in anger' during a robbery at a motel I worked when I was a college student.

My first reaction was to take cover, my second was to call the police, my third was to write down what I saw. At no time did I even consider grabbing the S&W 38 Mag that was kept under the counter.

When the police finally showed up (in the longest documented three minutes of my life) , the senior investigator lauded me to my employer about my intelligent and sensible response when she asked why I didn't 'go for the gun.'

BTW I gave the cops an accurate description of the robber, a description of the car and the license number. The only thing I really couldn't do was stop shaking and tell if the robber's shotgun was 12 of 20 ga. I finally stopped shaking when the suspect was apprehended (~ 20 minutes).

Rap
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:06 am
@oralloy,
Oraboy wrote:
References are only for intelligent debaters. Sorry.

Apparently that excludes you.

Oraboy you really are too easy.

Rap
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:13 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Oraboy

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.

raprap wrote:
Apparently that excludes you.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:19 am
@oralloy,
OK Oraboy then you are admitting that your debating capacity boils down to this

Oraboy wrote:
You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

The is one hellofa punch line.

Rap
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:53 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Oraboy

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.

raprap wrote:
then you are admitting that your debating capacity boils down to this

No. That was not an example of debate. That was an example of me dismissing a retard.
0 Replies

raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:59 am
@raprap,
Funny Oraboy

Oraboy wrote:
That was not an example of debate. That was an example of me dismissing a retard.

You really shouldn't say those things about your better.

Hee Hee Hee

Rap

H2O MAN

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:26 am
@oralloy,
FAP FAP is not worth anymore of my time
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:34 am
@H2O MAN,
Good morning Waterdude--it's so nice to have you defend Oraboy's lack of debating skills with your sage observations.

Birds of a feather--so to speak.

Rap

H2O MAN

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:40 am
@raprap,

Good morning to you. We've tried, but it's impossible to debate an under informed moron such as yourself.

Your hysterical reactions and lack of knowledge on the subject is typical of anti-constitutional left-wing nuts.
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:52 am
@H2O MAN,
Waterdude---Where did you come up with the idea that I'm either 'uninformed' or 'anti-constitutional' buckaroo? Faux News!

As much as you and Faux news hates it, Freedom of Speech is constitutional.

So Waterdude continue with your infantile prattle. I like seeing you with both feet in your mouth too.

Rap
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:29 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Oraboy

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to say anything intelligent.
0 Replies