My thoughts on being "gay" remember my thoughts /feelings

sozobe

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 06:25 pm
@9one1,
You don't answer to me, nope. But when you post anything on a discussion board, you solicit input.

If you don't want input, you think it quietly to yourself, or write it in a diary.

I'll tell you my impressions from what you've written so far:

- You're of an age or a geographical area that when you were growing up, being gay was BAD.
- You're probably religious too, and/ or from a religious family.
- You've therefore internalized the idea that being gay is BAD.
- Even though you're bisexual or gay yourself.
- You'd like to talk about this in some way but you're quick to feel attacked (probably for good reason given your history).
- You're profoundly uncomfortable with the whole idea of being gay and the flirting is freaking you out.
- However, the gay leather flag thing is rather convincing (I had no idea, looked it up, pretty close match). Trying to meet people here to talk more privately? Dunno.

Anyway -- if you toss this BAD stuff, I think you would find that people here would be helpful.

Just my impressions, if they're way off-base (and I have little doubt I'll be told they are whether they are or not), no problem.
9one1

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 06:40 pm
@sozobe,
Wow, you should be a therapist _
No i'm not gay or bi-sexual or bi curious for that matter, i'm married, although it never stopped anyone -
i am far from religous nor am i from a religous family, way off base on that one, but if you say so. -
you only THINK you have me figured out, but nice try -
i do NOT think being gay is BAD like you put it -

ANYTHING ELSE - KNOW IT ALL ?
sozobe

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 06:41 pm
@9one1,
Glad you don't think it's bad.
9one1

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 07:03 pm
@sozobe,
I think the cat got your tougue - finally "Tranquil" is the word of the day.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 01:41 am
This joker says that he's not religious, and yet his first thread at this site was to ask how to get clower to god. He also started a thread suggesting that others fear to use the word god, in which he stated unequivocally that everyone needs to believe in a higher power. But he has denied being a christian, and now denies being a religious person, or from a religious background.

Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Way to go, Peter. I find this joker fundamentally dishonest.
Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 01:51 am
In an eight year old thread about god telling Abraham to kill his son, Mr. I'm Not Religious posted this:

9one1 wrote:
Are you serious? Why would you even ask such a stupid question like that especially on a subject regarding god, you need help and fast. , you know as well as i do, or maybe you don't, that god would never ask you this, I'm done with you, go away you're scarey. .

That was in response to BoGoWo, just about the least religious person i've ever met. (I do mean met, i've met him in person several times.)
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 02:59 am
@Setanta,
You're like a dog who chases his tail he has no clue what he's dong but in your case you have no clue what you're talking about, you only think you do,why don't you do yourself a favor and get a life and stop trying to figure people out. How many times do i need to tell you, I'm not religious, nor am i christian, but if you insist.
Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 03:07 am
@9one1,
Why don't you learn to write coherently in the English language? You can protest to your heart's content, but you've been obsessively posting about god since you got here. You're not fooling anyone.
9one1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 03:40 am
@Setanta,
Once again, is this a spelling bee, i really don't care what you think about my writing, I'm not here trying to fool anyone, as you put it, needless to say i will eventually find my answer, as far as writing coherently, what are you talking about, what's the problem is it that I'm not using commas or periods where they belong oh well, deal with it.

How old are you anyway, you perseverate and never come up for air.
Telamon

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 04:07 am
@9one1,
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 04:15 am
@9one1,
You're the one who doesn't come up for air--talk about projection. I didn't say a word about your spelling. It's you composition that sucks.

You come here and start two threads about god. Then you start this thread with a completely bogus premise about how the children of gay parents will be treated. Not only did you proivde no evidence for your claim, other people here provided evidence that that is bullshit. Engineer pointed out to you that poor children, black children, Hispanic children--any number of categories of children might be bullied. Does that mean that you don't think poor people, or black people or Hispanic people should not marry and have children?

Who cares if two guys want to suck each other's dicks in the privacy of their home? It's none of your goddamned business. So what if two women want to munch carpet in their own bedroom? It's none of your goddamned business. I continue to believe that you're religioiusly motivated, because religious freaks are the only people i know who get themselves hysterically worked up over what people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. Which means i also continue to believe that you are fundamentally dishonest.
djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 04:47 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:
i do NOT think being gay is BAD like you put it -

how about like you put it

9one1 wrote:
i will be very blunt i think it's unacceptable to be gay both male/female alike because when you get right down to it the kids are the ones who suffer most

it certainly seems bad in some (bizarre) way or another

jcboy

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 04:57 am
@djjd62,
First he brags about his size, then tells us he’s a cop. Us gay boys love a man in uniform. Personally I think he’s a big tease!

http://imageshack.us/a/img89/2787/copstripper533x800.jpg
9one1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 06:51 am
@Setanta,
You are one of a kind, you have me figured out huh, nice mouth you have,
I'm thrilled you know what my beliefs are, freak.
9one1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 06:53 am
@jcboy,
Never once did i tell you i was a cop, another freak among us.
jcboy

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 07:09 am
@9one1,
Are you a firemen? because that works too!

http://imageshack.us/a/img696/1390/fireux.jpg
9one1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 07:23 am
@jcboy,
I don't know why i keep replying to you , you're like an oozing hemorrhoid, please just go away already will you.
Telamon

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 08:00 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:

I don't know why i keep replying to you , you're like an oozing hemorrhoid, please just go away already will you.

‘Copy’/ ‘paste’ insults, awesome…
djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 08:05 am
funny how he responds to jcboys pics but not my actual observation
9one1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 08:21 am
@Telamon,
You're right , afterall why waste my time on the likes of you when i can keep it simple. just saying.
0 Replies