You don't answer to me, nope. But when you post anything on a discussion board
, you solicit input.
If you don't want input, you think it quietly to yourself, or write it in a diary.
I'll tell you my impressions from what you've written so far:
- You're of an age or a geographical area that when you were growing up, being gay was BAD.
- You're probably religious too, and/ or from a religious family.
- You've therefore internalized the idea that being gay is BAD.
- Even though you're bisexual or gay yourself.
- You'd like to talk about this in some way but you're quick to feel attacked (probably for good reason given your history).
- You're profoundly uncomfortable with the whole idea of being gay and the flirting is freaking you out.
- However, the gay leather flag thing is rather convincing (I had no idea, looked it up, pretty close match). Trying to meet people here to talk more privately? Dunno.
Anyway -- if you toss this BAD stuff, I think you would find that people here would be helpful.
Just my impressions, if they're way off-base (and I have little doubt I'll be told they are whether they are or not), no problem.