My thoughts on being "gay" remember my thoughts /feelings

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:27 am
@9one1,
I never said you were a troll. I'm just saying you're acting troll like and those are the reason other people see you as a possible troll.
9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:30 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm not a troll, i am however trying to start off on the right foot because i definitely caused some tension on here, to say the least. LOL I don't mean to laugh but i find it amusing that i aploligize and yet the banter still goes on, not so much with you, with others..."can't we all just get along" Rodney King
ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:33 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:
because i definitely caused some tension on here, to say the least. LOL

you're the only one who seems to be 'tense'

relax

too late to start off on the right foot

perhaps try joining the discussion on some existing threads - get a sense of how things roll
9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:47 am
@ehBeth,
WHAT ! ! i'm the only one who seems tense, have you taken a look at some of the things these so called "members" have said...wow , nothing like sticking together.Is this what happens when you don't know how to "roll" Smile
Ragman

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:49 am
@9one1,
I'm dead against those who want to lend any credence and voice unfortunate stereotypes. Gays do not have a choice in their preference and who and what type of people as parents they are matters in this way: they raise their child /children responsibly and with love.

Love and understanding is not limited to a gender or a sexual preference (I know you didn't say it was), but whether or not a child's peers tease a child of gay parents is not even close to the problem you indicate it is. Kids have been teased for millennia about all sort of social issues..and miraculously they've grown up into adulthood fairly unscathed.

You have shown how misguided you are with this view and people here let you know in no uncertain terms the error of your ways. You have not been castigated here-- just been provided with some constructive critique.

Can you handle that? Seems like you're a bit sensitive.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:49 am
@9one1,
I've been reading and talking to many of these posters for over a decade. I can pretty much guarantee there's chuckling going on behind more than a few of their keyboards in their responses to you. They're not tense.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:50 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:
these so called "members"

how do you think they're posting if they are not members of the site?

que?
Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:51 am
@ehBeth,
I'm tense--i want to find one a them Democrat, heretical gay boys and beat 'em to a pulp ! ! !
0 Replies

9one1

@ehBeth,
What are you their lawyer now, they can't speak/type for themselves ? Smile

Just saying.
ehBeth

@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

9one1 wrote:

No i'm not a troll and i'm not trying to pull anyones chain.I'm dead serious.

You're not a troll? You're serious about this homophobic rhetoric? That's actually worse.

true
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:52 am
@ehBeth,
Are you for real, i was going to use a more appropriate word but i chose not to, instead i used "member" HELLO Smile

Just saying.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:56 am
@9one1,
Nah, there are enough lawyers on the site. Don't need anyone to pretend to be one.

I'm probably the only one stuck inside in the rain during lunch right now (or they got bored).
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:57 am
@9one1,
(Where's that cute icon for a person digging a hole too big to crawl out of?)
sozobe

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:58 am
@9one1,
Yeah, I'm bored-ish, but will go ahead and add that I'm not tense 'tall.

I'm always happy to see new members so, also, I'm trying to not pile on.
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 10:59 am
@Ragman,
There are alot of people on here who are "dead against" those who want to lend any credence and voice unfortunate stereotypes , but thats where you're wrong. You people can think whatever you like about me and my beliefs but at the end of the day i know what i believe and that is, gays do have a choice and if you dont like it ,TFB, adults don't hide behind their children afraid of what others might think, those are your phony beliefs no one elses, so get over yourself and your so called , i know everything persona...Just saying. Smile
sozobe

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:03 am
@9one1,
Depends on what you mean by "choice."

I'm straight. I could certainly choose to live life as a lesbian.

That doesn't meant that I can choose to BE lesbian. I'm going to be attracted to men, and not attracted to women, and that's pretty much that.

Given those parameters, a much saner choice is to go ahead and live my life as a straight person. Which I am.

If someone is bisexual, that's a little different, and there is more choice involved.

If someone is gay, though, it's exactly parallel.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:04 am
@9one1,
{Now, where's that Titanic icon?}
9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:09 am
@Ragman,
Huh ? speak english , you're a little jibberish, just saying Smile
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:10 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:

gays do have a choice and if you dont like it ,TFB,

What a load of crap. I don’t want a bearded clam in my face anymore then you not wanting a stiff one in yours. Cool
9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:11 am
@Ragman,
I don't know, you seem to be doing a pretty good job yourself , Just saying Smile
0 Replies