My thoughts on being "gay" remember my thoughts /feelings

Telamon

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:42 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:

Wow you are cold and callous, perhaps honest but cold and callous nonetheless.

I’m cold and callous?
Please do tell- what two words describe the “utopia” described in your original post…?
9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:43 am
@shewolfnm,
If you say so, i'll keep that in mind next time around, you have my word, be on the lookout ok ? for PERIODS.
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:46 am
@Ragman,
Aside from being as dumb as a bag of rocks, you bring up a good point, all kidding aside i agree with you comepletely.I was simply just wondering about being gay, nothing more then that, i certainly stirred the pot on this one, such is life.
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:50 am
@Telamon,
Tisk Tisk Tisk - LOL
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:53 am
Some people come here and step on their dick. This joker is tap-dancing on his.
Telamon

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:55 am
@Setanta,
I can’t tell if he’s trying to be serious, although horrible misinformed, most of the time- or he’s just I gigantic troll pulling chains to mess with people.
Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:59 am
I don't know, the latter is a possibility, but to pull it off, he'd have to be clever, and i see no evidence of that.
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 08:59 am
@djjd62,
Little heads up - This is what you said , i love that this dude had the never to say this on another of his threads, HUH ? Not sure what that means.
jcboy

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:18 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:

Gay leather flag ! ! hey BOY most people know what that is, it's called the "Thin blue line" of law enforcement ! ! but i guess you're entitled to your opinion.

A lot of those leather dudes dress up like cops. Cool
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:33 am
@Setanta,
How old are you anyway, about 17 ?
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:35 am
@Telamon,
No i'm not a troll and i'm not trying to pull anyones chain.I'm dead serious.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:38 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:

No i'm not a troll and i'm not trying to pull anyones chain.I'm dead serious.

You're not a troll? You're serious about this homophobic rhetoric? That's actually worse.
Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:40 am
When i was seventeen, Lyndon Johnson was the president, and gay people hid in "the closet" so that creeps like you wouldn't beat them up.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:42 am
@9one1,
9one1 wrote:

Gay leather flag ! ! hey BOY most people know what that is, it's called the "Thin blue line" of law enforcement ! ! but i guess you're entitled to your opinion.

It is? Not much of thin line if it takes up about a third of the image.

You do realize that the thin blue line is an actual derogatory term describing the corruption and indefinite state/policy to coverup police culture of corruption simply because they're protecting their fellow police/brothers.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096257/
9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:43 am
@tsarstepan,
This gay stuff is taking on a life of its own, should i delete it , i will if you want,afterall i can't win for losing , and don't say i brought it on myself either i simply posted about being gay, then the word troll came up, why ?
9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:43 am
@Setanta,
I'm not a homophobe so , next question.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:47 am
@9one1,
You're using the same rhet0ric that internet troll's use in order to rile up a given internet community that's well publicly tolerant and accepting of gays and lesbians. Perhaps its a mere coincidence that you're using the same language but given your very brief time here and coupled with your very slanted religious posting history, it's not much of a stretch to see why people are reacting to your threads/posts here.
9one1

@tsarstepan,
You're so full of S*** you stink , you're dead wrong pal, thin blue line, The top black part stands for The good. And the bottom black part stands for the bad. All together, the Blue Line (Law Enforcement) separating the good from the bad , so get your facts straight before you open your mouth next time.
0 Replies

Setanta

@9one1,
It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 09:52 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm telling you i'm no troll, what do i have to do to prove, although i don't have to prove nothing to you,i am just another bozo on the bus, however if you want to believe i'm a troll so be it, it is what it is. I am actually looking to put the tension behind me and let things go, whatever i can't change your thinking of me, so i'll live with it, i do apoligize for my lack of respect to some of the members on here.such is life.