Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 04:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
He said the same thing again on the 13th.

More importantly, who gives a ****? It's not his job to protect your fee-fees like some big daddy.

You're a douche, finn

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 05:21 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
It would oh so easy to mock you for your incredibly inane response, but why bother?

This is a significant issue to anyone who has any sense:

Four Americans were murdered...by Islamist extremists. Our Ambassador's body was dragged through the streets of Benghazi and photos of his lifeless
body posted on the Internet. For months,our murdered ambassador pleaded with the Obama government for increased security.

Our president and his government have treated the matter as an inconvenient truth for his campaign and you rant on about "fee-fees" (whatever the hell that means) and douches.

Frankly, I'm not surprised as you have repeatedly revealed yourself to be the ultimate partisan hack.
JTT

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 08:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Four Americans were murdered...by Islamist extremists. Our Ambassador's body was dragged through the streets of Benghazi and photos of his lifeless body posted on the Internet.

Geeze, a whole FOUR, Finn. Pick a country, pretty much any country and count the numbers murdered by American extremists, American terrorists, American war criminals.

Kinda makes four look pretty meaningless, doncha think?
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 11:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Four Americans were murdered...by Islamist extremists. Our Ambassador's body was dragged through the streets of Benghazi and photos of his lifeless
body posted on the Internet.For months,our murdered ambassador pleaded with the Obama government for increased security.

So far, the documents revealed by the two Republican Congressmen show that Ambassador Stevens expressed concerns about the dangerous situation in Benghazi, but didn't request for additional security at the mission himself.

A security official, Eric Nordstrom, testified before a Senate Committee that he had requested an increase in security, and that the State Department had required that five security agents man the mission, but that there were usually only three or four. At the time of the attack there were nine security officers. Eight more later arrived from Tripoli.

The only internet sites posting those photos are third-rate blog and opinion sites. The New York Times had reported that Steven's body had been retrieved from the compound by the American security detail.
parados

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 06:51 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

Four Americans were murdered...by Islamist extremists. True Our Ambassador's body was dragged through the streets of Benghazi False ,he was carried to the hospital and photos of his lifeless
body posted on the Internet. Unclear when he actually died of asphyxia but you can see photos of him being carried For months,our murdered ambassador pleaded with the Obama government for increased security. No evidence of Stevens pleading for increased security in Benghazi. We only have RW claims but no actual evidence. All the evidence points to requests for increases security in Tripoli.

Our president and his government have treated the matter as an inconvenient truth for his campaign and you rant on about "fee-fees" (whatever the hell that means) and douches.

So... one truth. 2 lies and one probably true from you Finn. But hey, what's a lie or 2 about US foreign policy? The only inconvenient truth is that you can't stick to the truth.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 06:57 am

When someone in Ms. Clinton's position accepts full responsibility for a huge mistake that cost
the lives of Americans, isn't the admission followed quickly by said persons letter of resignation?
parados

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 07:01 am
@H2O MAN,
That must be why Bush resigned on Sept 12, 2001.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 02:09 pm
@JTT,
For someone who bitches about U.S excesses you seem to dismiss any attacks on U.S. citizens as justified. Wouldent you agree that you seem to be antiamerican. If you were consistent you would condemn all violence. Why should anyone pay attention to some one as inconstant as you?
JTT

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 02:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
For someone who bitches about U.S excesses you seem to dismiss any attacks on U.S. citizens as justified.

"US excesses", Jesus, Rabel, could you be any more patronizing to the millions murdered, slaughtered by the US.

Nowhere did I say, or even suggest, those four deaths were justified.

Quote:
Wouldent you agree that you seem to be antiamerican.

Not in the least. This is another of those idiotic responses that come when someone points out just what a terrorist nation the US is. Stop trying to make phony excuses. You know full well that the US is a grave menace to millions around the world. All just to steal their wealth.

Why wouldn't you simply put your efforts towards stopping this carnage instead of making lame excuses for these hideous criminals?

All those who remain silent to these vicious ongoing crimes are the truly anti-American ones.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 03:45 pm

Question As president, has Obama ever admitted to being wrong about anything?
JTT

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 03:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
As a supposedly "honest" American, have you ever honestly dealt with the terrorism, the crimes against humanity that your governments have perpetrated upon most of the countries and peoples of this world?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 09:42 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
For someone who bitches about U.S excesses you seem to dismiss any attacks on U.S. citizens as justified.

You've raised an interesting point, Rabel. Let's run with that for a moment.

Wouldn't you consider that the attacks on US government agents, eg. the ambassador, are justified in the eyes of Middle Easterners?

You have to admit that there certainly are people in Libya who are angry with the attacks made by the US against Libya and Libyans. How many Libyans were murdered in the US attacks on their homeland?
RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 09:50 am
@JTT,
I have posted what I think of you. I will not argue with you about the U.S. military. In this you are as nutty as waterman is about Obama.
JTT

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 09:52 am
@Cycloptichorn,
"It isn't true? No I didn't know that. I didn't read the article so my intellects credibility is still intact." - Amigo

You've read the articles and you do know the truth, Cy. What does that say about your intellectual credibility?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 09:55 am
@RABEL222,
You're seriously avoiding the issues, Rabel . It's patently obvious why you are doing so.

Remember,

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
― Edmund Burke

Do you know any good men, Rabel?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 09:57 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I will not argue with you about the U.S. military.

Forget the US military. Let's discuss US national governments.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 10:04 am
@JTT,
I dont put anyone on ignore. But I can scroll right past BS which is what I do to many on this site. Scanning is good too. I have been here long enough that I know what certain people are going to post and know it is useless to argue with them.
JTT

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 10:12 am
@RABEL222,
You're making up lame excuses, Rabel. The issue I presented you with has sent your mind into paroxysms of cognitive dissonance.

Once again, you illustrate that hypocrisy is a central feature of the American psyche.
parados

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 10:28 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Question As president, has Obama ever admitted to being wrong about anything?

I believe Obama has admitted he was wrong when he thought he could get the GOP to compromise and do something for the good of the US. He now realizes they could care less about the country.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 02:30 pm
@JTT,
Ill accept from you the hypocrisy brand because you are an expert at it. You would be the first to recognize a facet of your own thinking. Last post to you. Meaningless discussion is a waste of time. But continue to post so I can scroll past it.