Region Philbis

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 10:57 am
@H2O MAN,

nope.

i ask, because you are like a bible-thumper without the bible...
RABEL222

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 10:57 am
@mysteryman,
You only posted some of the truth. The part that bolsters your democrats started the Vietnaum war argument. Actually it was Ike who first sent US solders there. And I was against that war and most of the politicle wars that have been fought for the enrichment of big business.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 10:59 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970728_582476575107545_916736487_n.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 11:08 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

nope.

i ask, because you are like a bible-thumper without the bible...

Laughing you are barking up the wrong tree
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 01:49 pm

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/947334_397744473667893_26768531_n.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 02:42 pm

A2K Liberals making fun of the 4 Americans murdered on Obama's watch is pathetic.

Shame on the usual suspects... shame on you.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 03:01 am
Quote:
A New York Times investigation has found no evidence to support claims al-Qaeda or any other international terrorist organization had links to the 2012 storming of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
The six-part report published Saturday instead blamed the poorly-planned attack on local extremists outraged by an American-made video mocking Islam.
The Times refutes claims made by many Republicans that al-Qaeda was involved in the attack despite Obama administration assertions to the contrary.

New York Times report: A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 03:12 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Quote:
A New York Times investigation has found no evidence to support claims al-Qaeda or any other international terrorist organization had links to the 2012 storming of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
The six-part report published Saturday instead blamed the poorly-planned attack on local extremists outraged by an American-made video mocking Islam.
The Times refutes claims made by many Republicans that al-Qaeda was involved in the attack despite Obama administration assertions to the contrary.

New York Times report: A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
Walter, WHO did the NY Times support in the last 2 elections????

How do u say the word: "naive" in German???
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 03:18 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

A2K Liberals making fun of the 4 Americans murdered on Obama's watch is pathetic.

Shame on the usual suspects... shame on you.
Take consolation in the fact
that the murder victims were probably liberals too.
I bet that thay all voted for obama (as Zimmy did).
Liberals can be cannibals.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 08:34 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Yep, all bought and paid for by Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Sorry, this rag has no credibility on the issue.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 09:16 am
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

Yep, all bought and paid for by Hillary and Bill Clinton.
So they paid Suliman Ali Zway, Osama Alfitori, Mayy El Sheikh, Joe Burgess, David Furst, Xaquín G.V., Jon Huang, Josh Keller, Heather Murphy, Sergio Peçanha and Graham Roberts?And bought it from them to be published in the NYT? Or did they just pay the NYT to publish it?

Would be nice, if you could give the source(s).
woiyo

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 09:21 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Don;t have one. I just have an opinion. Besides, this "extensive research" really did not answer the critical question in my mind. Why was there such a lack of security at that embassy? Why did the State Department ignore the requests from its ambassador to increase security?

I know ..."What difference does it make!".

Hillary is being protected. Hillary refused to testify for WEEKS after this event occurred. Hillary then quits her job.

Hillary is a coward being protected by the NY TIMES.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 09:28 am
@woiyo,
Opinions are ten a penny, and if not backed with a credible source are worthless.
woiyo

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:06 am
@izzythepush,
Well, since the TIMES is not a credible source, their opinion, like mine should be worthless to you.

Since that article did not provide reasons for the security failures of the State Department, it really is not of any value to me.

But alas..."What Difference Does It Make!"
revelette

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:15 am
@woiyo,

Quote:
O'BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have -- think about this -- 15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, private army there for President Obama in Baghdad.

And we're talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces? When you're in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices how to prioritize this.

O'BRIEN: OK, so you're prioritizing. So when there are complaints that, in fact, that there was not enough security, you've just said absolutely, that you cut.

You are the one to vote against, you know, to increase security for the State Department, which would lead directly to Benghazi. That seems like you're saying you have a hand in the responsibility to this.

CHAFFETZ: No.

O'BRIEN: Right? The funding of the security, you're happy to cut it? How am I wrong?

CHAFFETZ: Because there are literally close to 200 embassies, consulate consulates, those types of things. You have thousands of people that are involved in this. You have to prioritize things.

Libya, before 9/11, two bombings on or consulate out there, of course, that's got to be a higher priority than making sure we're protecting some other emphasis.

O'BRIEN: We just heard from one of the clip that's going to testify before you today that there was definitely this pressure, in his mind, to not staff the embassy fully security wise.

Wouldn't that pressure be coming from you directly, essentially, people and others who voted against funding for security? Keep it low because there's no funding for security.

source
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:32 am
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:
Well, since the TIMES is not a credible source, their opinion, like mine should be worthless to you.
Actually, it is not an opinion.
You certainly can think that the NYT is not a credible source. Since they listed the names of the contributors to that report - do you have any sources that they aren't credible?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:43 am
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:
, their opinion, like mine should be worthless to you.

You're half right.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 02:05 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Again, since that article did nothing to address the re4asons for lack of security, I have no interest in debating the useless information contained.

Right, it was all about the movie. Just like Hillary the Coward said. Rolling Eyes
parados

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 12:38 pm
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

Right, it was all about the movie. Just like Hillary the Coward said. Rolling Eyes

Was your use of this Rolling Eyes meant to indicate you understand there isn't much veracity in your claims about Hillary?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:33 pm
@InfraBlue,
Interestingly, this is what Kirkpatrick had reported from the very beginning.

This from October 16, 2012
InfraBlue wrote:

The New York Times reported yesterday that the Libyan Islamist militia, Ansar al-Shariah, were prompted by the anti-Islam film to perpetrate the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

Quote:
The fighters said at the time that they were moved to act because of the video, which had first gained attention across the region after a protest in Egypt that day. The assailants approvingly recalled a 2006 assault by local Islamists that had destroyed an Italian diplomatic mission in Benghazi over a perceived insult to the prophet. In June the group staged a similar attack against the Tunisian Consulate over a different film, according to the Congressional testimony of the American security chief at the time, Eric A. Nordstrom.

At a news conference the day after the ambassador and three other Americans were killed, a spokesman for Ansar al-Shariah praised the attack as the proper response to such an insult to Islam. “We are saluting our people for this zeal in protecting their religion, to grant victory to the Prophet,” the spokesman said. “The response has to be firm.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/world/africa/election-year-stakes-overshadow-nuances-of-benghazi-investigation.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
0 Replies