H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 11:29 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MKziI-A1TTI/ULFGl1_KEkI/AAAAAAAAMuQ/FbVbpPQ_7qA/s320/Benghazi-Gate-Media-Mole-Hill.jpg
gungasnake

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 11:38 am
Live blog:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/05/08/benghazi-hearings-live-blog/

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 11:41 am
@H2O MAN,
Somebody who didn't know any better might think this was about a US ambassador being killed and our "government" doing nothing about it.

What this is about, is a US ambassador being TORTURED and RAPED, and THEN KILLED, and our government doing nothing about it (other than ordering potential rescuers to stand down).

People might want to start getting used to the term "president Biden" at this point, it doesn't look like it's gonna take 3.5 years or anything like that.
parados

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 11:43 am
@parados,
Let's see...
The military testified that it would take 20 hours to get fighters to Libya. Hicks, the whistleblower who is not in the military, testifies it would take 2 to 3 hours.

Hmmm... who should I believe?
I know who SPurt will believe.

OMG... now they are complaining because persons without clearance were not let into a meeting where classified information was to be discussed. That's news I guess. The Federal government takes classified information seriously enough to keep it from people not authorized to have it.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 12:00 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

People might want to start getting used to the term "president Biden" at this point, it doesn't look like it's gonna take 3.5 years or anything like that.

Huckabee Predicts Obama Benghazi Impeachment
parados

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 01:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
Huckabee predicts a bigger bank account based on idiots like Spurt.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 01:55 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2UmwKuggmIQ/URjHkdtA1_I/AAAAAAAABBE/sgLhOqto01g/s320/Benghazi2.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 01:59 pm
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ObamaWithMuslims-e1351116261549.jpg
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:20 pm
@H2O MAN,
What was your prediction about Obama getting re-elected in 2012?

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:24 pm
@maxdancona,

The press helped cover-up Fast and Furious.
The press helped cover-up Benghazi.
The press helped cover-up voter fraud that got that piece of **** re-elected.

Remove the liberal press from the equation and Romney wins the 2012 election
parados

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 03:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
The press helped cover up Spurt's insanity.
NSFW (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 05:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
I seriously doubt that Obama will be impeached or resign as a result of this incident. There's a good chance that it will queer Hillary Clinton's 2016 run.

The media will be playing the clip of her "What difference does it make" tantrum whenever they run a report on the hearings. It ranks up there with the
"I didn't have sex with that woman..." scolding her husband delivered to Jim Lehrer back in the day. Big difference though is Monica only had a run-in with a cigar while in Benghazi, Americans died. Her histrionics were utterly cynical and sickening.

I wonder if Whistleblower Gregory Hicks will become a darling of the Left like Daniel Ellsberg and Mark Felt?

Yeah..."Speaking truth to power" only applies when the power is Republican or corporate.

The Dems have already drawn their long knives in an effort to slice up today's three witnesses via anonymous sources.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 05:28 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://able2know.org/topic/200820-8#post-5322165
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
The media will be playing the clip of her "What difference does it make" tantrum whenever they run a report on the hearings

Does it make her look strong and the GOP look like they prefer politics to actual leadership? You might be surprised what the average person thinks compared to political activists.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:37 pm
@parados,
I am constantly surprised by what the average liberal thinks, but once the truth is revealed, the average person will recoil from her politically calculated faux outrage.

She is a politician who has studied one of the most effective of politicians in the last 50 years.

And she's not bad at it, although she has had the incredibly powerful advantage of a syncophantic media:

What a Secretary of State! Just look at how many frequent flier points she amassed.

By bet is that your are a fan, and if so, you should be able to inform us as to what she has actually accomplished in her public life.

parados

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I wonder if Whistleblower Gregory Hicks will become a darling of the Left like Daniel Ellsberg and Mark Felt?

Let's compare them.
Ellsberg actually revealed the Pentagon papers which revealed bombing which the government was keeping secret but were official policy.

Mark Felt revealed actual evidence about the Watergate coverup that could be used in court.

What has Hicks revealed other than his opinion? No official documents. No specific names of people that were breaking the law. A lot of speculation and what ifs but nothing substantial that would survive a true cross examination.

Quote:
"In my personal opinion, a fast mover flying over Benghazi, at some point, might have prevented some bad things that happened that night," Hicks replied.
Really? That is the smoking gun? What fools the GOP take us citizens for.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:38 pm
@parados,
As expected.

Believe Hillary but not Hicks.
parados

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I am constantly surprised by what the average liberal thinks, but once the truth is revealed, the average person will recoil from her politically calculated faux outrage.

Which truth? The truth as presented by you and those like you or the truth as presented by fact checks that reveal the entire context of her statement?
parados

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:42 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

As expected.

Believe Hillary but not Hicks.

Believe Hicks about WHAT?

He has little factual information that is first hand.

Let me ask you again. What specific fact does he present that is actually something he knows first hand and is new information?