Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 12:42 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Okay, I must have misunderstood you. But I know that izzy is considered to be impolite by some ...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 03:29 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Don't talk rubbish, Romney cut off his campaign tour just to come over here to say how much he hates the UK. Maybe it's our superior education system and Universal Health Care he hates so much. He hates our freedoms.

That's what he's saying in public. God knows what he's threatened in private. Most Republicans hate the UK because they never forgave us for being in charge prior to the revolution. That's why so many of them supported Hitler in the early days of WW2.

BTW Finn. It's not 81% of Europe that wants Obama to win it's 81% of the world.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 03:32 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Are you saying the Olympics was a flop?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 03:48 am
@mysteryman,
In the same way a white guy like you can judge what a black guy finds racist?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 06:02 am
@izzythepush,
Question Rolling Eyes Exclamation
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 06:21 am
@izzythepush,
What?????
Who said anything about race???

You said Romney expressed his hatred for the UK, so all I am asking is for you to prove it?
There should be some quotes you can link to where Romney says he hates the UK, if he actually said it.

You made the claim, its up to you to back it up.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 07:24 am
@mysteryman,
You're not the one that's being threatened. I've spent enough time running after you, finding sources.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 07:37 am
@mysteryman,
It's also a fact that America has a long history of supporting terrorism in the UK. Romney's main foreign policy objective is the destruction of Iran to facilitate the expansion of Israel, and he's going to want to make an example of any country that doesn't go along with that.

If Romney gives dissident Republican terrorists a nuclear bomb which then goes off in LOndon that will be an ideal opportunity to let American troops stationed in the UK off the leash. I'm sure that was something Romney hinted at when he came over here to threaten and intimidate.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 07:39 am

So did Obama decide to lie in order to cover up his foreign policy incompetence?

Or could it be, as the Washington Times and other media outlets are beginning to report, that Obama, through Stevens, was recruiting and arming jihadists in Syria, including al-Qaida, with weapons found in Libya? Was the attack on the American mission in Libya simply to loot the armaments stored at the two mysterious warehouses at the compound?

Was Obama covering up his incompetent foreign policy or his arming of America’s enemies? Either one is reason enough to fire him Nov. 6.

Is Obama covering up incompetence or malfeasance in Benghazi?
-1 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 08:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
If Romney gives dissident Republican terrorists a nuclear bomb which then goes off in LOndon
that will be an ideal opportunity to let American troops stationed in the UK off the leash.
In your vu,
what 'd happen if he:
"let American troops stationed in the UK off the leash" ?????
JTT

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 08:42 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
You made the claim, its up to you to back it up.

You would just flee anyway, MM, coward that you are. You have a great aversion to truth.
mysteryman

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:04 am
@izzythepush,
Exactly what terrorism in the UK has the US supported?

And it is only your paranoia that even dreams of the US setting off a nuclear weapon in the UK.
You are in need of some serious mental help.
mysteryman

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:05 am
@izzythepush,
You made the claim, so you should already have the sources available.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:06 am
@JTT,
I'm not running from anything, I just ignore you.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:12 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
Exactly what terrorism in the UK has the US supported?
I join in that question.

David
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:21 am
@mysteryman,
The IRA.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The IRA.
U think that America supported
or now supports the IRA???????

By what reasoning did u reach that conclusion ??

As an American, it has never occurred to me
to support the IRA (tho I am not Irish).

I voted against and aggressively OPPOSED Kennedy in 1960.

David
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:29 am
@OmSigDAVID,
With the parliament destroyed American troops would be free to do whatever they wanted under the guise of imposing order. It would also mean America could use bases in Cyprus, Diego Garcia and Ascension Island without asking permission first.

Incidently our prime minister has unexpectedly developed a backbone and refused permission for them to be used in the build up to an invasion of Iran, on the grounds that it contravenes international law.
JTT

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:35 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Diego Garcia

They never asked permission in the first place. They, with the help of the Brits, just stole the land from those people.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:37 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The IRA was directly funded by Noraid, which was allowed to operate quite freely throughout America.