What could possibly go worse for Mitt Romney?

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 09:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
How often do we hear the dems bemoaning the corporate execs skimming the wealth off of the society, or about the ever increasing inequality of this collective, or that almost all who work hard and play by the rules find their balance sheets going negative and their quality of life slipping away? They say almost nothing about all that, they spend all of their time whining about what ever the current victims group is that allegedly needs saving and their idiodic skirmishes with the GOP . Keep the masses occupied with small bore relatively minor outrages while they collect their share of the loot which has been stolden from us, this is their game plan, and it has worked like a charm because the American people are STUPID!
Rockhead

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 09:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
just because you are stupid, please quit assuming the rest of us are...
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:03 pm
@Rockhead,
hawk doesn't understand much. The facts are that Americans are the hardest working on this planet, and that includes everybody!

Americans do not whine; they want to find work, and many work more than one job to keep up with their cost of living. They are mostly hard working folks who only wish a better life for their children, but find it more difficult as college tuition becomes more expensive, and college grads have difficulty finding jobs.

This is the result of the Great Recession and the housing bust that affected everybody in this world; not just Americans.

Many in Europe are worse off than we are, and even China is finding it difficult to keep workers on the job as their inventory piles up, because world demand has dropped.

Some people have misinformation in their brain that just calcifies, and are unable to register new information about the world economies.

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Americans do not whine

I never said we do, we tend to be obedient sheep who are routinely lead to slaughter by those who hold the wealth, plied with diversions and lies as we walk the plank, and we fall for it every time because we are

STUPID!
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
OK, I see.....when I said that the DEMS whine you thought I meant those Americans who identify as D....no, I meant the leaders of the DEMS, that portion of the minions of the corporate class who fly the D flag rather than the R flag.

there is almost no difference between the two teams now, both intend to enrich themselves on bribes paid out by the corporate class at our expense.

WAKE UP OLD MAN!
RABEL222

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 11:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
You should follow your own advice rather than giving it.

Quote:
WAKE UP OLD MAN!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 11:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
You wrote, stupid,
Quote:
How often do we hear the dems bemoaning the corporate execs skimming the wealth off of the society, or about the ever increasing inequality of this collective, or that almost all who work hard and play by the rules find their balance sheets going negative and their quality of life slipping away? They say almost nothing about all that, they spend all of their time whining about what ever the current victims group is that allegedly needs saving and their idiodic skirmishes with the GOP .

"Dems" includes both the members of that party plus their representatives in government(s), local, state, and federal.

Don't you even know what you post?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 11:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
"Dems" includes both the members of that party plus their representatives in government(s), local, state, and federal.

like I know who considers themselves to be a repub and who thinks they are a dem.....it is not like telling the difference between the Cripts and the Bloods, there is no wearing of the colors and flashing of the sign. Drunk

Quote:
Don't you even know what you post?
certainly. the problem however is that you lack common sense.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 11:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
Don't blame your inability to communicate in the English language on others.

Your writing skills lack grammar skills to say what you think you're saying.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 12:02 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your writing skills lack grammar skills to say what you think you're saying.

i was very clear about what I meant and yet we find you still on a diversionary tangent. could this be because you have nothing else?

come on CI, try to come up with some thought on topic......
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 12:04 am
@hawkeye10,
My response was not "diversionary." It was explained by the bolded words of your post to explain what you meant. How can that be "diversionary?"
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 12:05 am
@cicerone imposter,
here is a clue, pay attention old man:
the subject is Romney. It is not Hawkeye!
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 12:37 am
@hawkeye10,
You pay attention; a2k is a public forum where we discuss different subjects.
If you wish to discuss any of the topics presented, it's necessary that you write in proper English grammar. Otherwise, your posts are meaningless if only you understand what you write.

Go find another hobby where you're not challenged by the written word.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 12:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You pay attention; a2k is a public forum where we discuss different subjects.
If you wish to discuss any of the topics presented, it's necessary that you write in proper English grammar. Otherwise, your posts are meaningless if only you understand what you write.

Go find another hobby where you're not challenged by the written word.

The word "Romney" does not appear even once.

FAIL
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 12:58 am
@hawkeye10,
You just confirmed you are very stupid!
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:43 am
Sad to say, but it seems like the American people as a whole, have short attention spans. If Romney does reasonably well in the debates, most people will almost forget about Romney dismissing half the nation as those who "have no care for their lives." because we will be awash in the news cycle of how surprised they were of Romney being able to turn it around. Obama on the other hand has to live up to the level of expectation of being greater than great in the debates. Guess the debates are the next thing.
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 09:26 am
@revelette,
Quote:
If Romney does reasonably well in the debates, most people will almost forget about Romney dismissing half the nation as those who "have no care for their lives."

This is Romney who Ted Kennedy completely destroyed in the NY senate race debate and he is trying to deal with Obama.

Good luck to him as he will need it.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 09:50 am
@revelette,
revelette wrote:

Sad to say, but it seems like the American people as a whole, have short attention spans. If Romney does reasonably well in the debates, most people will almost forget about Romney dismissing half the nation as those who "have no care for their lives." because we will be awash in the news cycle of how surprised they were of Romney being able to turn it around. Obama on the other hand has to live up to the level of expectation of being greater than great in the debates. Guess the debates are the next thing.

I suspect that the Obama team has a whole list of things to remind folks about, and they're working on strategies to interject these into the debates.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 09:57 am
@DrewDad,
Yup, that's called strategy, and I agree the Obama team has been working on it long before now.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 09:58 am
You know what would be really bad for Romney now? If he accepted a chance to speak on a Spanish channel show, maybe on Univision or something, but before he goes on he gets a spray tan so bad it look like he's got a case of jaundice mixed with a large overdose of carrot juice.

Ha ha ..He would look like he made himself browner for the Latino audience ! That would be a scream.

~~Hold on, what's this picture on my phone?
http://colorlines.com/assets_c/2012/09/romney-1-univision-thumb-640xauto-6776.jpg

Joe(Then they asked him if he was going to deport even more people than Obama.)Nation
0 Replies