0
   

does she want me as a good friend still or more?

 
 
Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 08:15 pm
I am very very sorry about this story but I typed it on my phone and didn't do a good but I hope you can understand it enough to help me. Here it goes. The girl I like name Mayra Yea I know. Listen she found out I like her bcuz i told her friend i like her n she wanted to talk about it. She never did. I asked y she didn't she said she froze up. Like y she freeze up she got a man like it was strange. She didn't know I know she know I liked her so she said she will talk to me later bout it. She hide behind a asile (I work at meijer) and asked of I had anything to tell her, I'm like nah bcuz it was more I wanted to say not confess. So we ended up talking bout it n she adimtted to liking me n was upset she found out I like her from everyone else but me. So I was like how bout we act like u never found out n I will tell u another time. She said okay. I still haven't but I did kinds offer my number. I said if I gave u my number wud u text me she like no bcuz her man wont like that n she wouldn't want him doing the same to another girl. She said we good friends tho. So I fell back. Her n her friend the one I told I like her not close no more n since then she been acting like well at least I think she like me I understand everything you said. That?s fine. All that happen 4 months ago. This the next thing that happen. I walked her to her car she stood n the cold n talked to me for like ten minutes then left. Then I walked her to her car again n again another 10 minute conversation but before she left I asked her what she asked me and it was did she have anything she wanted to tell me she like no no I don?t think so n left I?m a nice Guy I mean both those times she waited on me to punch out of work and she walked with me out. I never wait on her I always leave. I know she has a man and I know if I wait for her she will think I?m trynna make a move that?s why I only walk out with her bcuz she waits for me. She also Parks near me so its not so much walking her to her car its just my car that way This happen next. Her bday was may first. Which was a Tuesday and this happened Tuesday night. So her bday was this week n Again I walked her out to her car bit this time she sped up n got n her car real fast. I mean I think she ain?t wanna have nothing serious on her mind on bday so I wasnt to surprised she got in her car fast It gets interesting after this The day after her bday. She talked to me for a hour after work bro. She checked her phone alot but NEVER texted no one back just kept looking at it like she was checking the time then she would put it away. I know someone had to hit her up bcuz I got hit up alot. But yea we got off at 11 n talked to 12 alone n the parking lot. She like we been talking for a hour. I?m like is that a bad thing? She ain?t say nothing then I was like I don?t got nothing better to so if u wanna kept talking I?m down she said she was tired so she smiled and said talk u tomorrow n left Look bro what I did. Well Not really I tried to avoid her the whole day but last 10 minutes she called n asked me foe help. Besides that it was good. My purpose of avoiding her was to see if she will want to see me n by her asking me for help made it clear she had to see me at least once today. Almost went the whole day without seeing her n she called n asked for help from me. Could have called someone else but Noooooooooooo had to be me. Its all good tho. I still like her but that was just a test to see if could go a day without seeing me yea she couldn?t lol Oh yea and there was two times worked together and for out at the same time and I didn?t wait on her how she does for me. I don?t want her to think I?m trynna make a move on her so I left both times without waiting on her. And last week I left again without waiting on her. I sat on the bench and was on my phone on the internet and she came out asked what I was doing smiled and said bye and left I was telling a Guy friend about mayra and everyone who got hired since he left. He came there one day and seen.mayra and said Sooooooooooooooooo your mayra?! Like that was so dumb bcuz I thought right then and there she would catch that I told him about her luckily me she was giving me a call for a customer so I got the chance to walk away. Thought she would forget about but the next day she confronted me and asked how that Guy new her name. All I told her was he use to work here. She just said that was weird. I.mean we wear name tags but how he said made it seem like someone spoke about her that's why she asked if I knew how he knew her name. She wasn't mad asking it was a happy confused wondering look on her face Look I was on lunch buying sunin out the vending machine. She was back there bcuz she talking with r manager. So I'm putting my coins n making a selection n she come out after her convo with the manager over n look to c who was at the machine n once she realized it was me she asked was I on lunch n was everything alright n said u look sad n once I half way told her I was jus like WA like I'm good n she like smiled and walked away before I finished telling her. She said she was jus asking.

while we were working together. She like why are you so quiet? I?m like why are you? She said bcuz I am, I said so bcuz I?m quiet you gone be quiet? She said yea. Then I started talking then she did and it was good. Sh was suppose to leave work at 10:30 and i got out at 11. but ok thinking either she forgot, wanted the extra pay or wanted to work with me alone bcuz I was the only one left. And once it was time to go she was heading out the door and I walked pass she said hurry up Cornell. I?m guessing she wanted to walk out with me but I didn?tmove as fast as she would like but she did say bye from a distance She invited me to come to the zoo with her n some co workers. I don?t think her boyfriend knows about either. Also that same day she asked me to the zoo, like before she asked she asked Was I mad at her bcuz like I said before I was a avoiding her just to see if she comes around me. When she asked was I mad I like laughed and said Nah man ain?t nobody mad at you. She said okay and smiled and asked me if I wanted to go to the zoo. Thing I don?t get why it would matter if I was mad at her. She got a man like don?t ask me if I?m mad at you ask ya man if he mad at you. You know lol like I?m trynna respect her relationship so I don?t be hounding her. I be doing my job and she comes around and talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with me. Like yesterday she was talking to with a like really big smile on her face like damn you that happy? Lol she even went out her way to all past me and crack a joke about her having a job for me to pick up a light bulb that broke but she was only joking. Nah net yet. Well that day me n her was talking for a hour a old lady we work with seen us. Mayra didn't see her but I did. Me n the old lady real coo n I told her about the situation with mayra and she said she gone try to help low key hahaha. I told don't mess up my chance sh said she gone come up with something. So yesterday she seen mayra when her and mayra was coming in at 6. She said to mayra so I hear you coming to work with us (fashions)? Mayra says yea but idk yet. Then the lady says boy Cornell sure is gonna miss u. The lady said mayra had a confused did she say what I think she said happy kinda look on her face. She sake mayra wasn't mad or anything. Once the old lady to me that she Saudi had the same look as mayra did. I was just shocked out of everything she said she said we'll Cornell is gonna miss u. She ain't say nothing to Cover it up to hide I told her about mayra. She later said mayra seen her and smiled all happy like hey wassup? I been talking to mayra and things going real smooth. like this past week I got invited to a party by mayra friend Margaret and mayra got invited to. Margaret told me about so I said who's all going because I was sure if I would go because if mayra was going then there was no point really. first name she said she invited was mayra. anyways I was talking to a buddy of mine name ben and Margaret walked by the asile I was in and said maybe your not the only one he has a crush on. now she was most likely talking yo mayra when she said that. so I went to the party and apparently Margret had a big crush on Ben. like whenever they were talking about it I tried to but in but Margret said cornell be quiet we know who you like you like mayra. she said that like 3-4 times. I'm just like nah I'm just a driend to her. Margret like that's not what she said so I go to work and mayra came to me and was talking about did I go to the party. like I know she talked to Margret before me at work like I know she know I went so what was the point of asking? anyways Mayra came and got me on break witg a big surprise smiling so I started smiling once she walked away as I followed her she turned seen me smiling and she asked why are you smiling? I said dang I can't smile and laughed then i said why are you smiling she said because your hilarious. her surprise was my grandfather he had came to see me. after I got done talking to him I went back to talk with mayra. we had a nice lil convo lil laughing lil smiling it was good. I was over a Margaret house and we talked about mayra and how she likes me. now before we got a call mayra told Margaret through text she only likes me as a friend and mae got a call from her guy friend erik. her friend that might like me was in the back ground of the call while it was on speaker. Mae and Erik was talking while Margaret was in the back ground talking. then mayra and Mae started talking. Mae asked mayra why she won't admit she like me. the mayra supposedly got mad and said IS CORNELL THERE? WHY IS HE OVER THERE? like real angry like. anyways when they we talking the call was no longer on speaker so thats no reason to say it like that. Nothing to hide bro. If she feel I am pressing her then she wrong. First off Margaret lied she said I wasn't there when mayra asked when I was. So she need to just stop with what she doing. If I'm just a friend why you bragging about me? Why you talk about me helping you and coming around you? Why you talk about how good I look? I'm just a friend remember, how that look you talking about me but I'm just yo co worker we ain't friend s but we co worker yet u talk about me as if we r friends. SMh crazy she say I'm her friend but yet she talked about me all day to her friend. her friend told me that, she wanted to know why I hang out with her friend that told me about her like she said IS HE THERE? WHY HE WITH YOU? like if she jealous, she even came to my job and her friend said the girl was like o there he is let's not go that way I don't want him to see me but in a nervous voice. she invited suggested to her friend that her friend invite me to a bonfire. its crazy because I'm just a friend but she stills wants to know what I like about her and shud still goes on n on about it like she won't let it go that I'm just her friend. Like if I am just a friend why care about what I like about you or better yet she said she wanted to know what I like about her so she can stop making me like her. Like if she stop doing what I like about her she won't have a personality hahaha. Even yesterday long auntie I ain't talk to her not once yesterday. We get out at 11 you know I left real quick. I punch out n walk out the back. She behind me. I knew she was but remember she wanted to make me stop liking her so I was only giving her a better chance to do that by leaving fast. Just know she like Cornell wait on me. Hmmmm what happen to all that u just a friend I wanna make u not like me? Anyways I walk her outside n I'm thinking she was gone just leave like usual or maybe talk a bit. We talked a bit alright. We talked for a hour again! Actually almost a hour n twenty minutes. Like I'm just a friend though friends talk this long? hahaha its crazy. She even try to put me on blast by saying she knows I like her Talking about everyone says I do like the whole store know. Thing is I don't Want her to know I like her. I haven't even showed her liking her I'm just being nice. So what she thinks is me liking her is then she wrong. Anyways I don't want her to know I like til I know she really likes me and wants to be with me. All I wanted to know was was I right about her liking me and that she wasn't just being nice. So I felt there was no need to tell her yeah I do like her because like i said I don't want her to know. So I like played it off real smooth by saying well you can't believe everything you hear like just because someone says something doesn't mean its true. I'm like Im just being nice to you. Like I can't be nice? She like yeah but I'm staying everyone said you do. I'm just like well you can believe them if you want ya know o well. Like I ain't about to tell u how I feel if I'm just a friend. Shouldn't matter n she shouldn't even tried to put me the spot n make me confess it hahaha But it was a very good conversation we left because I was tired n she had to go eventually so I cut the convo off. Yeah she showed she liked me without saying n I got my answer I was right she did like u me, u were right she did. Thank your. Now only if she really likes me then I can tell her how I feel n hopefully get with her Well, somethings have changed with me n mayra. Okay a couple days later after me and her talked for a hour I talked to her friend Margret that morning told me this ,no i think she not being honest with herself her and i were talking bout somthing and she kinda open up and i seen she unsure of her life choice and told me just like other girls that the biggest problem with u is u like every girl u see but i didnt see that i still dont even though u let me know whats up and i tol miyra i dont see him doing that. Then later that night mayra went over there and told Margret she ain't like me and Margret texted me and said mayra doesn't like you. I was just like ok. The next day Margret like mayra said if her bf downy change his ways shes gonna break up with him. You ask me that's odd. She still hasn't really talked to because she switched departments but she has this trick she does, well use to do. Okay if she doesn't see me none the whole day or talk to me before she gets out she will call me to give me her work phone when.she can easily give it to someone else or cut it off but gives it to me as a excuse to see me or talk to me before she go and about two weeks ago her last day I. my department she tried it but I was on break and I seen.her once I got back she was upset a biti aint answer her call. She tried to talk to me but I was busy. she walked up magically directly In the asile I wasilike it odd she knew exactly where I was becauseshe came right there and smiled and said hi instantly. Like a couple days ago I seen her at the mall. She was headed to the store I was leaving from coming from my right but I was going straight ahead and didn't see her but my friend was behind me and asked if I wanted to go to anymore stores and once I turned around she walked past the store I just left and I stopped and was in shock to see her and she was walking really fast like she even gripped her mom arm as I was from a distance telling my friend that was her. Like there about a 8 out of 10 chance she seen me but I don't for sure. This what I was thinking about saying I mean I can say hey mayra, what u do this week, hows fam, you n moms coo still? Yall hang out. The mall? Word what day, i was there that day, what u have on I think I saw u. Chillllllllllllll that was u hahaha I should have said sunin to c if it was u hahaha but I didnt. That's everything and like I said before I'm really sorry for how I write this. Hope you respond.""
 
PUNKEY
 
  4  
Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 06:43 am
I had to stop reading about half way down your story, but I did not see anything that says she wants to be more than friends with you. She is flirting, somewhat, but she still has a boyfriend.

Move on and find anothe girl - one that does NOT work at the same place.

Good luck, but you must really look at this with reality. Talking at work and walking out to a car with someone does not make a romance.


cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 08:19 am
@PUNKEY,
thanks for reading but I think you should continue to finish the story because like you said you didn't find any thing that says she wants to be more than friends, its best to finish before you assume Smile. thanks again for reading.
0 Replies
 
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 09:18 am
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

I am very very sorry about this story but I typed it on my phone and didn't do a good but I hope you can understand it enough to help me. Here it goes.


I'm going to go over the parts where I think you messed up.
cornelljdav wrote:

The girl I like name Mayra Yea I know. Listen she found out I like her bcuz i told her friend i like her n she wanted to talk about it. She never did.


Bad move. Why? It shows you lack confidence. You shouldn't have told her friend. You should have told her. Talking to her friends only shows you don't have the guts to tell her yourself.

cornelljdav wrote:

I asked y she didn't she said she froze up. Like y she freeze up she got a man like it was strange. She didn't know I know she know I liked her so she said she will talk to me later bout it. She hide behind a asile (I work at meijer) and asked of I had anything to tell her, I'm like nah bcuz it was more I wanted to say not confess. So we ended up talking bout it n she adimtted to liking me n was upset she found out I like her from everyone else but me.


She even admits that you messed up because everyone else knew you liked her except her. Shows you are gutless. Women are attracted to confidence and the more confidence you show the more attractive you will appear. This is your first major mistake.

cornelljdav wrote:

So I was like how bout we act like u never found out n I will tell u another time. She said okay. I still haven't but I did kinds offer my number.


Another bad move. Offering your number shows that you have no confidence in calling her or initiating conversation. You should have gotten her number instead and told her when you were going to call her. Mistake number two.

cornelljdav wrote:

I said if I gave u my number wud u text me she like no bcuz her man wont like that n she wouldn't want him doing the same to another girl.


I bet this was just her way of saying she didn't like the idea. She might have had a boyfriend but so what? He probably got her number and called her instead of trying to make her call you.

cornelljdav wrote:

She said we good friends tho. So I fell back. Her n her friend the one I told I like her not close no more n since then she been acting like well at least I think she like me I understand everything you said. That?s fine. All that happen 4 months ago. This the next thing that happen. I walked her to her car she stood n the cold n talked to me for like ten minutes then left. Then I walked her to her car again n again another 10 minute conversation but before she left I asked her what she asked me and it was did she have anything she wanted to tell me she like no no I don?t think so n left I?m a nice Guy I mean both those times she waited on me to punch out of work and she walked with me out. I never wait on her I always leave.


You are missing major opportunities here. The fact that she would walk you out and you would just ignore her and leave on your days you got off early or before her was a good move but you blew it when you actually spent that time with her when she waited for you. You were aloof but you didn't initiate anything to let her know you were interested in her.

cornelljdav wrote:

I know she has a man and I know if I wait for her she will think I?m trynna make a move that?s why I only walk out with her bcuz she waits for me. She also Parks near me so its not so much walking her to her car its just my car that way This happen next. Her bday was may first. Which was a Tuesday and this happened Tuesday night. So her bday was this week n Again I walked her out to her car bit this time she sped up n got n her car real fast. I mean I think she ain?t wanna have nothing serious on her mind on bday so I wasnt to surprised she got in her car fast It gets interesting after this The day after her bday. She talked to me for a hour after work bro. She checked her phone alot but NEVER texted no one back just kept looking at it like she was checking the time then she would put it away.


More than likely you weren't being interesting enough and this was her way of entertaining herself. I bet she sped up to get to her car on her bday so she wouldn't have to invite you out if you had asked what she was up to for her bday. She wanted to avoid having that discussion with you and not give you a mercy invite to what ever she was doing. Fail number 3.

cornelljdav wrote:

I know someone had to hit her up bcuz I got hit up alot. But yea we got off at 11 n talked to 12 alone n the parking lot. She like we been talking for a hour. I?m like is that a bad thing? She ain?t say nothing then I was like I don?t got nothing better to so if u wanna kept talking I?m down she said she was tired so she smiled and said talk u tomorrow n left


Another bad move. You made yourself look desperate by saying you had nothing better to do or nothing else to do. Although from your perspective you probably thought it was a compliment to her but in fact it's not. You look like a loser who has all the time in the world to hang out in a parking lot and have a meaningless conversation. Sure you might have found out some stuff about her but you didn't do it in any meaningful way.

cornelljdav wrote:

Look bro what I did. Well Not really I tried to avoid her the whole day but last 10 minutes she called n asked me foe help. Besides that it was good. My purpose of avoiding her was to see if she will want to see me n by her asking me for help made it clear she had to see me at least once today. Almost went the whole day without seeing her n she called n asked for help from me. Could have called someone else but Noooooooooooo had to be me.


Not a bad idea of trying to avoid her but she called you for help? This is more of a friend move from her point of view. She's testing to see what she can get from you without having to add anything to her relationship with you. You probably said alright and went running to the rescue. I haven't read on so I'll just assume that you did and say bad move.

cornelljdav wrote:

Its all good tho. I still like her but that was just a test to see if could go a day without seeing me yea she couldn?t lol Oh yea and there was two times worked together and for out at the same time and I didn?t wait on her how she does for me. I don?t want her to think I?m trynna make a move on her so I left both times without waiting on her. And last week I left again without waiting on her.


Not bad but you are not getting any where with her. You have missed opportunities to make your relationship with her more meaningful and you think you are getting somewhere with continued dodging? As soon as you go in for the pay off from being aloof you fail to deliver what she is looking for so how is being aloof helping you when you don't commit to actually liking her? You say that you don't want her to think you are trying to make a move, well she probably wanted you to and you missed those chances.

cornelljdav wrote:

I sat on the bench and was on my phone on the internet and she came out asked what I was doing smiled and said bye and left I was telling a Guy friend about mayra and everyone who got hired since he left. He came there one day and seen.mayra and said Sooooooooooooooooo your mayra?! Like that was so dumb bcuz I thought right then and there she would catch that I told him about her luckily me she was giving me a call for a customer so I got the chance to walk away. Thought she would forget about but the next day she confronted me and asked how that Guy new her name. All I told her was he use to work here. She just said that was weird. I.mean we wear name tags but how he said made it seem like someone spoke about her that's why she asked if I knew how he knew her name.


Another really bad move. Telling your friends about her and this sort of thing happening. Don't think she's stupid, she probably knew or figured it out and wanted to test to see what you would say or confirm her suspicions. You blew it again because you lied to her to cover up for something completely unimportant. Which is why she answered with weird. Wierd means that your story doesn't match the one she has figured out. She probably suspected you of lying at that moment.

cornelljdav wrote:

She wasn't mad asking it was a happy confused wondering look on her face Look I was on lunch buying sunin out the vending machine. She was back there bcuz she talking with r manager. So I'm putting my coins n making a selection n she come out after her convo with the manager over n look to c who was at the machine n once she realized it was me she asked was I on lunch n was everything alright n said u look sad n once I half way told her I was jus like WA like I'm good n she like smiled and walked away before I finished telling her. She said she was jus asking.


You missed another perfect opportunity here to take your relationship to another level but your answers to her were not inviting in any way that she was looking for which is why she left.

cornelljdav wrote:

while we were working together. She like why are you so quiet? I?m like why are you? She said bcuz I am, I said so bcuz I?m quiet you gone be quiet? She said yea. Then I started talking then she did and it was good. Sh was suppose to leave work at 10:30 and i got out at 11. but ok thinking either she forgot, wanted the extra pay or wanted to work with me alone bcuz I was the only one left. And once it was time to go she was heading out the door and I walked pass she said hurry up Cornell. I?m guessing she wanted to walk out with me but I didn?tmove as fast as she would like but she did say bye from a distance


Not bad, but you missed another opportunity to making something more meaningful. You should have confronted her on why she was staying late putting her into a corner, she would either have to lie or tell you what her reasons were. Even if she said to get some extra hours, you could play funny and say you think it's because she wanted to be with you and that if you weren't working with her that night she probably would have already been gone home by now. You missed an opportunity to increase your relationship using this method.

cornelljdav wrote:

She invited me to come to the zoo with her n some co workers. I don?t think her boyfriend knows about either. Also that same day she asked me to the zoo, like before she asked she asked Was I mad at her bcuz like I said before I was a avoiding her just to see if she comes around me. When she asked was I mad I like laughed and said Nah man ain?t nobody mad at you. She said okay and smiled and asked me if I wanted to go to the zoo.


Not bad but you could have made this whole situation far better than it turned out. You got lucky with her asking you out. But you lose points because she is making all the moves.

cornelljdav wrote:

Thing I don?t get why it would matter if I was mad at her.


This is the thing. Women like to figure things out with relationships. I know because I am one. No matter who we are or what we are into we like understanding how each relationship functions. This is why she asked if you were mad, she was trying to sort out how you feel about her. The only way she could reason that you were avoiding her was that you might be upset with her. She wanted to figure that out.

cornelljdav wrote:

She got a man like don?t ask me if I?m mad at you ask ya man if he mad at you. You know lol like I?m trynna respect her relationship so I don?t be hounding her. I be doing my job and she comes around and talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with me. Like yesterday she was talking to with a like really big smile on her face like damn you that happy? Lol she even went out her way to all past me and crack a joke about her having a job for me to pick up a light bulb that broke but she was only joking.


She's putting you into her friend bin. Testing to see how you would react to things she is offering in your relationship with her. Telling you stories to see how you will respond and teasing you about work to see what you would say.

cornelljdav wrote:

Nah net yet. Well that day me n her was talking for a hour a old lady we work with seen us. Mayra didn't see her but I did. Me n the old lady real coo n I told her about the situation with mayra and she said she gone try to help low key hahaha. I told don't mess up my chance sh said she gone come up with something.


Another horrible move. It shows you have absolutely no confidence in yourself that you want to rely on others to improve your relationship with her.

cornelljdav wrote:

So yesterday she seen mayra when her and mayra was coming in at 6. She said to mayra so I hear you coming to work with us (fashions)? Mayra says yea but idk yet. Then the lady says boy Cornell sure is gonna miss u. The lady said mayra had a confused did she say what I think she said happy kinda look on her face. She sake mayra wasn't mad or anything. Once the old lady to me that she Saudi had the same look as mayra did. I was just shocked out of everything she said she said we'll Cornell is gonna miss u.


This is bad in my opinion. Because she will try to put together how this woman knows your feelings about her, when she is not even certain herself. It means the lady knows more than she does. It also makes you look bad because from her perspective it is obvious that you like her yet you have done nothing to prove that you like her. It makes you look unsure of yourself. She will figure this out.

cornelljdav wrote:

She ain't say nothing to Cover it up to hide I told her about mayra. She later said mayra seen her and smiled all happy like hey wassup? I been talking to mayra and things going real smooth. like this past week I got invited to a party by mayra friend Margaret and mayra got invited to. Margaret told me about so I said who's all going because I was sure if I would go because if mayra was going then there was no point really.


Not sure you wrote this out right. Did you mean to say if mayra was NOT going then there was no point? Because I don't see why you wouldn't want to go if she WAS going. Why miss an opportunity to be more casual with her in a non-work environment?

cornelljdav wrote:

first name she said she invited was mayra. anyways I was talking to a buddy of mine name ben and Margaret walked by the asile I was in and said maybe your not the only one he has a crush on. now she was most likely talking yo mayra when she said that. so I went to the party and apparently Margret had a big crush on Ben. like whenever they were talking about it I tried to but in but Margret said cornell be quiet we know who you like you like mayra. she said that like 3-4 times.


Bad. If her friend knows then she knows and the fact that she knows how you feel without actually hearing it from you directly is poor form. Just another nail in the fact that you have zero confidence.

cornelljdav wrote:

I'm just like nah I'm just a driend to her. Margret like that's not what she said so I go to work and mayra came to me and was talking about did I go to the party. like I know she talked to Margret before me at work like I know she know I went so what was the point of asking?


She was asking to make conversation with you.

cornelljdav wrote:

anyways Mayra came and got me on break witg a big surprise smiling so I started smiling once she walked away as I followed her she turned seen me smiling and she asked why are you smiling? I said dang I can't smile and laughed then i said why are you smiling she said because your hilarious.


I am surprised that she is carrying things out this long because it is obvious that you don't know what to do to make your relationship with her stronger.

cornelljdav wrote:

her surprise was my grandfather he had came to see me. after I got done talking to him I went back to talk with mayra. we had a nice lil convo lil laughing lil smiling it was good. I was over a Margaret house and we talked about mayra and how she likes me. now before we got a call mayra told Margaret through text she only likes me as a friend


Yep you are in the friend zone with her. It usually is a one way street with no way out. Unless you know what to do to fix the situation which I doubt that you do.

cornelljdav wrote:

and mae got a call from her guy friend erik. her friend that might like me was in the back ground of the call while it was on speaker. Mae and Erik was talking while Margaret was in the back ground talking. then mayra and Mae started talking. Mae asked mayra why she won't admit she like me. the mayra supposedly got mad and said IS CORNELL THERE? WHY IS HE OVER THERE? like real angry like.


Another really bad move. It also shows that you need her friends to initiate relationship status between you and her. Not very admirable at all.

cornelljdav wrote:

anyways when they we talking the call was no longer on speaker so thats no reason to say it like that. Nothing to hide bro. If she feel I am pressing her then she wrong.


You aren't pressing at all which you should have been doing. She obviously liked you even if she was with someone, you missed many opportunities to increase your relationship but failed to do so. She's got you on back burner keeping you as a backup but you are totally falling into friend zone with her.

cornelljdav wrote:

First off Margaret lied she said I wasn't there when mayra asked when I was. So she need to just stop with what she doing. If I'm just a friend why you bragging about me? Why you talk about me helping you and coming around you? Why you talk about how good I look? I'm just a friend remember, how that look you talking about me but I'm just yo co worker we ain't friend s but we co worker yet u talk about me as if we r friends.


She might like you, think you are attractive but the one major thing you are missing is that she wanted you to initiate something and you didn't. You look like a chump.

cornelljdav wrote:

SMh crazy she say I'm her friend but yet she talked about me all day to her friend. her friend told me that, she wanted to know why I hang out with her friend that told me about her like she said IS HE THERE? WHY HE WITH YOU? like if she jealous, she even came to my job and her friend said the girl was like o there he is let's not go that way I don't want him to see me but in a nervous voice.


She's not jealous. She probably thinks you are invading her friend circle.

cornelljdav wrote:

she invited suggested to her friend that her friend invite me to a bonfire. its crazy because I'm just a friend but she stills wants to know what I like about her and shud still goes on n on about it like she won't let it go that I'm just her friend.


You are losing ground with her. Sure she might be attracted but she won't carry these feelings indefinitely. You have to imitate something or else you will be the same level as her friends.

cornelljdav wrote:

Like if I am just a friend why care about what I like about you or better yet she said she wanted to know what I like about her so she can stop making me like her. Like if she stop doing what I like about her she won't have a personality hahaha.


She is fishing for you to initiate something to take your relationship to a new level but you keep failing to see it.

cornelljdav wrote:

Even yesterday long auntie I ain't talk to her not once yesterday. We get out at 11 you know I left real quick. I punch out n walk out the back. She behind me. I knew she was but remember she wanted to make me stop liking her so I was only giving her a better chance to do that by leaving fast. Just know she like Cornell wait on me. Hmmmm what happen to all that u just a friend I wanna make u not like me? Anyways I walk her outside n I'm thinking she was gone just leave like usual or maybe talk a bit. We talked a bit alright. We talked for a hour again!


You talk but it goes no where. She talks to her friends too so what, in her mind you are at this point no different than a friend. Friends talk. Obviously at this point you could have kissed her or tried to kiss her. Make it sweet. Initiate something to see how she would react. But you missed another opportunity to do this because you have no self confidence.

cornelljdav wrote:

Actually almost a hour n twenty minutes. Like I'm just a friend though friends talk this long? hahaha its crazy. She even try to put me on blast by saying she knows I like her Talking about everyone says I do like the whole store know. Thing is I don't Want her to know I like her. I haven't even showed her liking her I'm just being nice. So what she thinks is me liking her is then she wrong. Anyways I don't want her to know I like til I know she really likes me and wants to be with me.


Just another example showing that you lack confidence. Very unattractive.

cornelljdav wrote:

All I wanted to know was was I right about her liking me and that she wasn't just being nice. So I felt there was no need to tell her yeah I do like her because like i said I don't want her to know. So I like played it off real smooth by saying well you can't believe everything you hear like just because someone says something doesn't mean its true.


It's not that smooth when you tell her friends and her friends tell her. It just makes you look bad.

cornelljdav wrote:

I'm like Im just being nice to you. Like I can't be nice? She like yeah but I'm staying everyone said you do. I'm just like well you can believe them if you want ya know o well. Like I ain't about to tell u how I feel if I'm just a friend. Shouldn't matter n she shouldn't even tried to put me the spot n make me confess it hahaha But it was a very good conversation we left because I was tired n she had to go eventually so I cut the convo off. Yeah she showed she liked me without saying n I got my answer I was right she did like u me, u were right she did. Thank your. Now only if she really likes me then I can tell her how I feel n hopefully get with her Well, somethings have changed with me n mayra. Okay a couple days later after me and her talked for a hour I talked to her friend Margret that morning told me this ,no i think she not being honest with herself her and i were talking bout somthing and she kinda open up and i seen she unsure of her life choice and told me just like other girls that the biggest problem with u is u like every girl u see but i didnt see that i still dont even though u let me know whats up and i tol miyra i dont see him doing that. Then later that night mayra went over there and told Margret she ain't like me and Margret texted me and said mayra doesn't like you. I was just like ok. The next day Margret like mayra said if her bf downy change his ways shes gonna break up with him. You ask me that's odd. She still hasn't really talked to because she switched departments but she has this trick she does, well use to do. Okay if she doesn't see me none the whole day or talk to me before she gets out she will call me to give me her work phone when.she can easily give it to someone else or cut it off but gives it to me as a excuse to see me or talk to me before she go and about two weeks ago her last day I. my department she tried it but I was on break and I seen.her once I got back she was upset a biti aint answer her call. She tried to talk to me but I was busy. she walked up magically directly In the asile I wasilike it odd she knew exactly where I was becauseshe came right there and smiled and said hi instantly. Like a couple days ago I seen her at the mall. She was headed to the store I was leaving from coming from my right but I was going straight ahead and didn't see her but my friend was behind me and asked if I wanted to go to anymore stores and once I turned around she walked past the store I just left and I stopped and was in shock to see her and she was walking really fast like she even gripped her mom arm as I was from a distance telling my friend that was her. Like there about a 8 out of 10 chance she seen me but I don't for sure. This what I was thinking about saying I mean I can say hey mayra, what u do this week, hows fam, you n moms coo still? Yall hang out. The mall? Word what day, i was there that day, what u have on I think I saw u. Chillllllllllllll that was u hahaha I should have said sunin to c if it was u hahaha but I didnt. That's everything and like I said before I'm really sorry for how I write this. Hope you respond.""


I'm not going to even bother with the rest because I see the theme repeating itself over and over again. Even if you do get somewhere with her it probably won't last because you lack confidence. All it is going to take is that she meet a new guy who has confidence and she will forget who you are in a heart beat.
cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 11:13 am
@Krumple,
thanks alot for replying to my post. you have amazing points, but its al good because I wasn't trynna a be with her, I was just trynna see if I was right. you say its unattractive but that's alright. she has a man so it shouldn't even matter what I do. once I find a new girl she gone just be a coworker anyways so I ain't taken it to the heart. I really liked what you said though. I am very confident, but the thing is I feel I been a friend for the whole time i have known her. so me being in a friend zone doesn't bother me because I been accepted it. if more happens its just a blessing, if not then glad I went through this. ok curious, like do you think I'm wrong for what I did? which was just trynna see if I was right about her either liking me or her just being a friend?
0 Replies
 
cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 11:35 am
@Krumple,
oh yeah like I suck when it comes to girls that's why I missed all those opportunities, like I am really bad with them that's why I ain't picking up on her moves. to me I am just a friend, but I really like her. to her she says I'm just a friend so there is nothing more, but you never finished reading. if I am just a friend then she shouldn't be saying she don't like me because I talk to other girls, like last I checked she has a bf so she can fall back. we can be coworkers but not friends, I don't want her getting the wrong idea that I am trynna hit on her when I am just being friendly. like we work together so when she called for help I had no choice because it was a baseket ball rim and I was the only guy able to pick it up. me being aloof is well was for me to find out my purpose only. I felt since I'm just a friend and I only wanna know if i am right about her liking me or being nice then there is no real reason to let her know ireally like her because I am just a friend. if that's what females with boyfriends do to friend then I'm good. that's like her making me thibk she like me when really I'm just a friend that aint right but its all good because sense she does that with me its nkt as bad because I felt i been a friend i just thought she might like me more than one, so i kept it from her, and told other ppl, and I told her friend margret. Margret knows I like mayra for real but sense im just a friend i told margret dont tell mayra. I fell if i am just a friend she don't need to know what I like about her or get mad about who I try to make friends with. Smile I thank you again for reading. you should read the rest to like might as well you came this far Smile
cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 01:20 pm
@Krumple,
I'm very confident by the way. she knows I'm confidently. everyone knows I am confident its just the fact she don't need to no the truth unless I'm more than a friend. trust me if I really wanted to let her know she would have been known long ago. I have her alone so much and don't tell her its crazy, but like I said once she decides if she decides to be with me then I will tell her
but tell then I'm just a friend and shes just a coworker:)
0 Replies
 
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 11:57 pm
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

oh yeah like I suck when it comes to girls that's why I missed all those opportunities, like I am really bad with them that's why I ain't picking up on her moves.


Here are a few things to keep in mind. When you are talking to her does she try to touch you? It doesn't matter how she goes about it. She could slap playfully you as a reaction to a joke or you tease her about something so she playfully hits you. Or maybe she is standing next to you and bumps into you on purpose. If she is trying to close the distance in any way or actually touching you or finding ways to touch you then she is interested.

During your long talks in the parking lot you could have set up a nice trap for her if you were really interested in her. I am not sure how much you joke around with her or make her laugh but what you would do is discuss something more serious and not tease her or joke with her. Then slip in a comment that you would have kissed her but you are not going to. She will ask why and you say because she has a boyfriend.

But only say this if you are actually interested in her otherwise you are just taking advantage of the situation. Now the ball is in her court sort of speak. She can either answer that she doesn't have a boyfriend which is a green light reply to actually kiss her or she can say that she does have a boyfriend and you win a few points for respecting that but at the same time shes got it in her head that she just missed out on a kiss.

You don't have to tell her that you like her or want her or anything, the kiss move in this situation does it all for you and it is much better because it maintains your aloofness since you don't actually have to say that you like her.

The only problem a minor one is how you direct the conversation onto the serious topic and then you need to find the right moment usually near the end of the serious topic to slip in the right words that I have already mentioned. You need to say this in the right way or else it won't sound right. Don't use a word like "want", use "would" instead. "Want" doesn't sound as confident as "would" does.

It changes the sentence a little to say that you would have done it but you are stopping yourself. Make sure not to tell her why with the statement. Leave it open and allow her to ask why. This is important because it gets her thinking about why you could possibly stop yourself from kissing her. This is when you tease her about having a boyfriend.

Now if you honestly don't care that she had a boyfriend you would have initiated the kiss without even worrying about this. But since you know and you are respecting that she does have one it places her in an awkward position. Normally you wouldn't want to do this but for this case if you really do like her then it is your only way in respectfully.

I have told guys in the past that I had a boyfriend at the time and they tried to kiss me anyways. It can be seen as both good or bad depending on how your relationship is. Some people frown upon this but it is only a kiss, no big deal any more. It really comes down to your own set of social morals really. If you think it is bad then don't do it yourself.

There really is no objective truth when it comes down to it. I say until you are married you don't have to completely shut the door on other relationships that might come along. If the person you are with isn't in any hurry to commit to you then why should you sever all other potential relationships? That might sound bad too but like I said it is how I view things, you don't have to adopt this same perspective. I think it is healthy to have as many romantic relationships as possible before you decide to get married. It shows more about the type of person you really want to spend the rest of your life with.

cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 06:33 am
@Krumple,
she use to touch me but now she don't. whenever we talk she stands close to once the conversation gets going. she laughs a lot and smiles a lot once are conversation gets going. I mean I like your idea and all, but if that's the case I can say instead of kissing her, the day we talked in the parking lot I wanted to stand close to her, and before we left I wanted to hug her. what do you think if I said that night we talked for a hour I would have hugged you but didn't know if you were comfortable with it or not so I didn't? I mean I really wanted to get close or not but I didn't know if she wanted that. I guess that's why guys have to make the first move huh? liked yesterday she walked in a aisle n when I looked her way she smiled but I dunno if it was for me because she came out the back room were someone she knows just entered. like I think I just need to talk to her about catching up because she switched departments at work and te her how I am moving again and once she gets into it I can say yeah like remember how we was in the parking lot talking about my room mate last time something happen and now im moving. once that conversation is over can say also that day in the parking lot when the convo was over i would have hugged you but i dont know if you would let me becasue i was thinking it would have been noce to hug because we had such a good conversation. do you think she likes me or am I just a friend? like think I still got a chance if she do like me?
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 03:24 pm
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

she use to touch me but now she don't.


This means you missed your opportunity to kiss her. Her mind is changing on weather or not you are boyfriend material. Just my honest opinion. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

cornelljdav wrote:

whenever we talk she stands close to once the conversation gets going.


Not necessarily a bad sign but I think the door is closing on you being boyfriend status with her.

cornelljdav wrote:

she laughs a lot and smiles a lot once are conversation gets going. I mean I like your idea and all, but if that's the case I can say instead of kissing her, the day we talked in the parking lot I wanted to stand close to her, and before we left I wanted to hug her. what do you think if I said that night we talked for a hour I would have hugged you but didn't know if you were comfortable with it or not so I didn't?


You could but I wouldn't suggest using that line. I would change it up a little and make it into something more meaningful. Here is what I would do if I were you. After talking just as you are about to part ways, let her walk away from you for just a split second and then grab her attention real quick like you forgot something but say, "So I don't get a hug?" The reason to wait until she is about to leave is because you need to make sure she is planing to leave. If you aren't actually planing to leave it would become awkward.

It sounds better plus hugging vs kissing are completely different. There really is no social negative protocols when it comes to hugs if the woman is in a romantic relationship with someone else. However; there could be with kissing. So I wouldn't use that line you came up with, use the new one because the feelings towards hugs is much lighter. Your hug line sounds like you are scared to give hugs but even friends hug each other so there shouldn't be any reason to be afraid of hugging her.

cornelljdav wrote:

I mean I really wanted to get close or not but I didn't know if she wanted that.


If she was touching you in the start and likes to spend hours in the parking lot chatting with you after work, she likes you. You basically needed a hit on the head why you couldn't figure that out. Her smiles, making excuses to talk to you during work and such are all indications that she is interested. But the biggest one is that she was trying to touch you or close the distance with you, this is a big sign. However; you could mistake one touch but if she repeatedly tries to touch you or find excuses to touch you, she is definitely interested.

cornelljdav wrote:

I guess that's why guys have to make the first move huh?


Well you can debate what that really is. I actually think women myself included make the first move. It's just guys like you don't know what they are. Women give many indications when they like a guy/girl it's just not something you were taught to look for.

cornelljdav wrote:

liked yesterday she walked in a aisle n when I looked her way she smiled but I dunno if it was for me because she came out the back room were someone she knows just entered.


I wouldn't worry about these passing experiences, she could just be filling the awkwardness with a smile. If you want to take it that she is smiling at you, you could be right but who knows, she could smile at everyone in that kind of situation.

cornelljdav wrote:

like I think I just need to talk to her about catching up because she switched departments at work and te her how I am moving again and once she gets into it I can say yeah like remember how we was in the parking lot talking about my room mate last time something happen and now im moving. once that conversation is over can say also that day in the parking lot when the convo was over i would have hugged you but i dont know if you would let me becasue i was thinking it would have been noce to hug because we had such a good conversation. do you think she likes me or am I just a friend? like think I still got a chance if she do like me?


I would go with the modified line that I suggested. You don't have to but in my opinion it sounds better and it is more playful too. Teasing her to get a hug is much better than using a serious discussion to get a hug. Even if the serious discussion is sad, you would only be getting a "feel bad for you" hug and you don't want those. You want happy, fun hugs. So I would find a way to tease her out of a hug instead.
chai2
 
  2  
Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 03:31 pm
you wrote all this on your Phone?

why?
cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:00 pm
@Krumple,
what else?
cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2012 10:02 pm
@chai2,
yeah its all messages put together,like that's the only way I had it saved. I was getting others opinions to see if they matched my own.
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 06:43 am
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

what else?


What are you asking? What else? You want another option? You want more advice? What exactly? I can't even really say I am giving you good advice because I don't really know if what you have said is accurate. It could just be your point of view so what I have to offer might not actually work if things are not accurate.

I am just reacting to what you have said and taking it to be factual. If your case is accurate then my advice should work. It is not necessarily the best solution but it would work. I was hoping to spark your creativity with how to interact with her. Not that I have anything invested in you or her life so why I care is strange in itself. I guess it is because happiness generally comes from having successful relationships so I am trying to help you succeed.

Here are a few controversial things to consider. If she is in a relationship it really doesn't mean all that much if she is showing interest in you. She could be bored with her relationship and looking for something new but not wanting to be alone in between relationships. As bad as that might sound it is very common.

So I would totally forget the fact that she has a boyfriend and just treat her in the way that goes with how involved you want to be with her. If you just want to be friends then just be friends with her, nothing serious. If you want more then take steps to get your relationship there. Don't beat around or tip toe around her current situation because you'll miss a crucial opportunity. It is good that you are trying to be considerate of her situation but you don't even know her situation fully.

That might be bad advice and I doubt a whole lot of people would support me on saying it but it is what it is. The reason I am saying it is because of what you have said. If she was involved in a relationship that she liked, she wouldn't be giving you as much attention as she is doing. So this to me is a sign that her current relationship is not as meaningful to her as she would like and is looking for something new but not wanting to be alone before stepping into a new relationship.
cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:24 am
@Krumple,
I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I wanted to know more advice. I dunno if you ever finished reading but if its not in the story I'll tell you now. the day after her friend told me I didn't like her, to margtets house. we was discussing stuff about Mayra, and she told me that Mayra said if her bf.don't change his ways she gonne break up with him. now I know that's a good sign for me but at the same its not. only reason so say that is because one day before she said she ain't like me, but I believe I still might have a chance. just gotta spark a conversation. thanks for trynna me with her. to me you wanna help because she see what I'm missing out on and wanna help me realize it before its to late and I thank you.
chai2
 
  3  
Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:33 am
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

yeah its all messages put together,like that's the only way I had it saved. I was getting others opinions to see if they matched my own.


Well, I think krumple is the only person willing to wade through that mess.

I suggest you rewrite it all out into something more concise, taking up about 10-20% of what you've built up layer by layer.

I got about 5 lines into it and gave up, so have no idea what's going on, and I doubt many others do either.

Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:34 am
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I wanted to know more advice.


I'll try to offer up what I can.

cornelljdav wrote:

I dunno if you ever finished reading but if its not in the story I'll tell you now. the day after her friend told me I didn't like her, to margtets house. we was discussing stuff about Mayra, and she told me that Mayra said if her bf.don't change his ways she gonne break up with him.


This is a good thing for you. Which actually makes sense because of how much attention she has been giving you. But I would "take advantage" of this situation. She is obviously ready to move on and probably doesn't expect her boyfriend to "change his ways" so she's window shopping for a new boyfriend.

cornelljdav wrote:

now I know that's a good sign for me but at the same its not. only reason so say that is because one day before she said she ain't like me, but I believe I still might have a chance. just gotta spark a conversation. thanks for trynna me with her. to me you wanna help because she see what I'm missing out on and wanna help me realize it before its to late and I thank you.


You might have lost an opportunity to increase your relationship level with her. If I am right you could still save it but you'll have to actually put in more effort behind your intentions with her. If you do like her then show her in a playful fun way. The reason you want to make it playful and fun is because she is obviously having issues with her boyfriend which is a downer so you should present yourself in a positive and fun experience. This makes you more appealing. So Id get her thinking that she owes you hugs by teasing them out of her. It's fun, it's playful and it gets your relationship moving.
0 Replies
 
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:36 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

cornelljdav wrote:

yeah its all messages put together,like that's the only way I had it saved. I was getting others opinions to see if they matched my own.


Well, I think krumple is the only person willing to wade through that mess.

I suggest you rewrite it all out into something more concise, taking up about 10-20% of what you've built up layer by layer.

I got about 5 lines into it and gave up, so have no idea what's going on, and I doubt many others do either.




I cheated. This is not the only board that I use and there is a forum that I frequent where people use a lot of phones to access it and they have the same issue with spacing out their paragraphs. So I came up with a trick to just copy the entire thing and past it into note pad and then just randomly go through the whole thing making my own paragraphs. Then I go back and read it. It only takes a few minutes more to do it but it makes it much more bearable.

Not only that but he uses some short hand which you have to know or skip over and he almost seems like english is not his native language. There is grammar and spelling mistakes, but I don't think that actually bothers you but mentioned it anyways.
0 Replies
 
cornelljdav
 
  1  
Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:43 am
@Krumple,
also I treated her as a friend and she thought I really liked her,while she was right,she also was wrong.because I didn't really do hardly anything I normally do.when I like someone to her. now sense I wanna be more than I plan on actually showing her I like her sense she likes me. her body language showed me she likes me a lot. so I got a signal to go I just gotta find a opportunity.

you say its good im being considerate of her situation but I don't know the full thing. now that is true,.but what she had done is all true, she just don't ever talk about her boyfriend, never introduce me to him or brag. as for before she said she ain't like me, she use to always talk about me to Margaret,brag about me, want me by her side,she use to be sp.happy I helped her,and now her reason to not like me is because she thinks I like other girls. so to me she had feelings just confused. she still has to have feelings for me if her reason to not like me is because she thinks I like other girls. all I do is befriend girls and talk about Mayra. I wanna let her know how much I like her someday. hopefully shs likes me just as or more
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:57 am
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

also I treated her as a friend and she thought I really liked her,while she was right,she also was wrong.because I didn't really do hardly anything I normally do.when I like someone to her. now sense I wanna be more than I plan on actually showing her I like her sense she likes me. her body language showed me she likes me a lot. so I got a signal to go I just gotta find a opportunity.


There is always an opportunity. You can make just about any interaction with her an opportunity. Be creative, be fun with it. Tease her out of giving you attention. Make her work for it. She will enjoy it more and it will be rewarding.

cornelljdav wrote:

you say its good im being considerate of her situation but I don't know the full thing. now that is true,.but what she had done is all true, she just don't ever talk about her boyfriend, never introduce me to him or brag.


This is great. Don't bring up her boyfriend to her. Don't discuss it and if she does ever want to talk about it, change the subject. If you like her and want to be with her, don't do anything to get her thinking about him. I think you stand on your own. If she decides to get together with you, you don't want to be a reminder of her old boyfriend. Make yourself a new fun experience for her.

cornelljdav wrote:

as for before she said she ain't like me, she use to always talk about me to Margaret,brag about me, want me by her side,she use to be sp.happy I helped her,and now her reason to not like me is because she thinks I like other girls.


Yeah this is both good and bad. I think it is because she presented you with an opportunity to make your relationship stronger but you missed the chance. So she thinks you really are not interested in her and like someone else instead of her. No girl wants to be second in the running so she would back off a bit as a result of that.

cornelljdav wrote:

so to me she had feelings just confused. she still has to have feelings for me if her reason to not like me is because she thinks I like other girls. all I do is befriend girls and talk about Mayra. I wanna let her know how much I like her someday. hopefully shs likes me just as or more


If you do like her, then get some balls and step up your chances with her. If her current boyfriend is not working out then why not be the solution for her? Take a chance! You shouldn't be worried about failure. If you act and she responds negatively (which I doubt she will) then what did you really lose? You can always be friends with her, but you can't always be with her romantically. Take a chance.
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » does she want me as a good friend still or more?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 01/24/2022 at 08:39:08