does she want me as a good friend still or more?

cornelljdav

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 06:36 pm
@Krumple,
okay. to you though she was trying to be with me and I missed up and now I have to work on getting her back right?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 06:43 pm
@cornelljdav,
Oh, stop it.

Get to like and understand yourself first.

"working on getting her back" -

what is she, a sweet nugget you need to capture?

back off.
Krumple

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 06:44 pm
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

okay. to you though she was trying to be with me and I missed up and now I have to work on getting her back right?

Well I am assuming that from what you have told me. I could be wrong, she might have never put you in the friend zone. I can only assess your relationship with her by what you tell me. I don't have her input. But from what you have told me and my experience and understanding, you have lost a few chances to improve your relationship or take it to a new level. So in a way to answer you, yes. But only if you think that is what you want. If you really are not romantically interested in her then, I would say move on.
Krumple

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 06:45 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Oh, stop it.

Get to like and understand yourself first.

"working on getting her back" -

what is she, a sweet nugget you need to capture?

back off.

Had you actually read anything, it was me who suggested that he might need to. He is only asking me if that is the case. So I think it is you who needs to back off.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 06:48 pm
@Krumple,
Well, good.

I don't read all of your posts.
Krumple

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 06:52 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Well, good.

I don't read all of your posts.

Which is your problem. You assumed he thought something but was really just trying to confirm something I suggested.
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:14 pm
@Krumple,
okay. she is what I want and she is someone I see resembles me in many ways. I just think at the time she was being nice but I knew the signs were there. now that I know she tried, I figured that out on my own, I can make things much better for both of us.
Krumple

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:19 pm
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:

okay. she is what I want and she is someone I see resembles me in many ways. I just think at the time she was being nice but I knew the signs were there. now that I know she tried, I figured that out on my own, I can make things much better for both of us.

yeah I agree, it is never too late if you know what to do to make things better.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:33 pm
@Krumple,
At this point I don't have the patience.

Regards to all.
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:38 pm
@Krumple,
yeah, I got it. I'm gonna keep you posted so look out for me.
cornelljdav

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 07:39 pm
@cornelljdav,
good looking. I need that in my eyes
0 Replies