HOLOCAUST........ Fact or Fiction?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:09 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
This is what I am talking about. I never said anything hateful towards the jews at all.

Holocaust denial, with all that that would entail is probably the most hateful thing it's possible to say. If you'd been reading the comments, and actually understood them you wouldn't make such a ridiculous comment.

Krumple wrote:
The only thing I have done was remind people like you, that you are a moron for misunderstanding the entire conversation.

As opposed to a smart person like you who believes there's such a thing as an escape goat.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:13 am
@izzythepush,
I put Krumple on Ignore to have some peace time; he makes claims he can't back up when asked immediately after he makes them. He says he's already answered them.

DUH!~ He's the worst of ignorant posters on a2k. Trying to have a discussion with him is a waste of time and energy. He's like a ten year old kid who tries to prove points he can't, because he doesn't understand facts and credible sources for his info.

Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
As opposed to a smart person like you who believes there's such a thing as an escape goat.

What are you talking about? I used an example of escape goat and you think I believe the concept is real or valid? You honestly think I believe in escape goats? Really? If you think that then you haven't actually read anything I have said or you have horrible reading comprehension skills.

I used the escape goat idea as what ancient people use to believe. A superstitious concept that people use to believe is possible. I was drawing a parallel with people who think jesus dying and the sacrificial escape goat as being something they admired and believed were possible. No where did I said I believe escape goats are useful or real.

Wow the level of posters never seems to amaze me at just how bad they are at comprehension skills.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
Krumple claims to be female. She's an opinionated bitch who thinks she knows what's best for everyone. She was an evangelical, now she's an atheist.

None of this would matter if she wasn't so dim. She thinks in simplistic terms, unable to see the complexities and nuances in real life that the rest of us can. That means there is a simplistic answer to every problem, and because we don't share that opinion she thinks we're stupid.

It's a phenomenon I've seen quite often, if she was just a teeny bit smarter she'd realise how dim she really is and wouldn't say such inane things. Giving credence to any outlanding conspiracy theory isn't being open minded, it's being empty headed, but she can't see that.

Another simplistic moron is Oralboy, and the two of them were getting hot and sweaty together about guns, slaughter and 'freedom.' I managed to put the kibosh on that love in by pointing out their differences over Israel/Palestine. Oralboy hates Moslems and Krumple hates Jews, so they've now started taking lumps out of each other.
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Krumple hates Jews

See you think I am being irrational. Yet you can't seem to understand a very simple idea. I never said I hated jews and there is absolutely nothing that would support that idea. I don't have any hatred for jews. You create this strawman because you can't comprehend anything that I have presented. You are just like the people who think I am a bigot for questioning numbers.

I answered the question. Gave numbers. Showed my work and yet it gets ignored. Why? Because you guys don't care about truth or reality. You are set and don't care about anything else. Attack me and strawman my position. Thinking I have hatred that doesn't in fact exist at all. I think it is retarded to hate a group of people you no knowing about or have never met. So why would I hate jews? I don't even hate you. I know you are a moron, but I don't hate you. There is a difference. A difference you can't seem to comprehend.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:44 am
@Krumple,
Even when your stupidity is pointed out to you, you carry on. When you're in a hole stop digging.

You didn't use an example of an 'escape goat,' because there is no such thing as an 'escape goat.' You overheard someone saying something that sounded a bit like 'escape goat,' and your childish mind thought that it was a real word. You've clearly never seen the correct word written down.

I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think you were that ******* stupid.
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:49 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Even when your stupidity is pointed out to you, you carry on. When you're in a hole stop digging.

You didn't use an example of an 'escape goat,' because there is no such thing as an 'escape goat.' You overheard someone saying something that sounded a bit like 'escape goat,' and your childish mind thought that it was a real word. You've clearly never seen the correct word written down.

I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think you were that ******* stupid.

This is how much of a moron you are. Ever heard of auto spell check? No I don't think you have. Some of the words I type are auto corrected against my will. The words get shifted. If I type "scape" goat it gets auto corrected to escape. I actually have to physically go back and alter it but sometimes I don't catch the auto spell changes. Sue me.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:51 am
@Krumple,
Just posted your comment on escape goats on the sig lines thread. I thought I'd share the joke with the rest of A2K.

It really was hilarious. Can you give us another similarly daft utterance about your use of the phrase 'crying fowl?'
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:53 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
I never said I hated jews and there is absolutely nothing that would support that idea. I don't have any hatred for jews.

As has been pointed out before Holocaust denial/revisionism with all that entails is the worst form of anti-Semitism imaginable. If you weren't so stupid you'd realise that.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:54 am
@cicerone imposter,
I know you've got Krumple on ignore, but you have to read this. I haven't stopped laughing since I first read it.

Quote:
What are you talking about? I used an example of escape goat and you think I believe the concept is real or valid? You honestly think I believe in escape goats? Really? If you think that then you haven't actually read anything I have said or you have horrible reading comprehension skills.

I used the escape goat idea as what ancient people use to believe. A superstitious concept that people use to believe is possible. I was drawing a parallel with people who think jesus dying and the sacrificial escape goat as being something they admired and believed were possible. No where did I said I believe escape goats are useful or real.

Wow the level of posters never seems to amaze me at just how bad they are at comprehension skills.
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
As has been pointed out before Holocaust denial/revisionism with all that entails is the worst form of anti-Semitism imaginable. If you weren't so stupid you'd realise that.

As I have said before this is a tactic used to defame people who investigate the claims. It is also a tactic that is used politically to get people to shut up because of fear of being branded something or labeled something. I don't care if you call me antisemitic. You want to impose concepts about me that are not accurate. A strawman. It is the ONLY way you can comprehend anything. You are typically brainwashed to do it. This is why lies get perpetuated so easily because people like you fall for it. You don't care about truth.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I know you've got Krumple on ignore, but you have to read this. I haven't stopped laughing since I first read it.

Quote:

I noticed how you conveniently left out the part where I responded to your claims. Mentioning the auto-spell correction. You are typical moron trying to use typical defaming techniques because you aren't here for an honest discussion. You are just another moron who thinks they actually have something to say.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 04:59 am
@Krumple,
Oh yes, that must be it. You're not thick at all. It's all some computer programme's fault.

You've still not realised that scapegoat is one word, and you continued to argue about 'escape goats' right up until the moment the penny finally and laboriously dropped.

It's not the auto correct that's knackered, it's the festering organ between your ears.

Thanks for giving me such a laugh.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:01 am
@Krumple,
Are you 'crying fowl' again?

Keep digging. This is hilarious.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:01 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Thanks for giving me such a laugh.

You haven't realized yet that you are the actual source of amusement here have you? Like a dog trying to catch it's own tail. Cute that you think you are smart or intelligent. Keep thinking that, it has no end of entertainment for me.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:07 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
This is how much of a moron you are. Ever heard of auto spell check? No I don't think you have. Some of the words I type are auto corrected against my will. The words get shifted. If I type "scape" goat it gets auto corrected to escape.

Why do you persist with auto spell check, then?
As it seems it make you say things you actually didn't mean to say? Wink
Apart from that, after you've posted, you can make corrections to your post for a short period after.
Why call anyone else a moron for posts you are actually responsible for?
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:13 am
@msolga,
msolga wrote:
Why do you persist with auto spell check, then?

Why not? If I started spelling things wrong then people would scoff at that. They don't actually care at what is being addressed. They just want to make **** up to burn out the conversation because they know they are wrong.

I am not a very good speller, so sue me.

msolga wrote:

As it seems to make you say you didn't mean to say? Smile

The content remains the same. Just because a word here or there is spelled different doesn't impact the actual content of what is said. Except for those who don't actually care about the content and want to do the typical "you spelled a word wrong therefore what you said is completely irrelevant."

msolga wrote:

Apart from that, after you've posted, you can make corrections to your post for a short period after.

Only up to the point that someone else responds to it. If no one has responded you can. But as soon as someone responds you can no longer edit it. I don't always proof read everything I type. Especially when I know the person I am responding to doesn't even care about the content.

msolga wrote:

Why call anyone a moron for posts you are actually responsible for?

Those who I do call morons prove it time and time again. I don't say it to everyone here and I don't think that everyone here are morons. There is a small group that are. They know that they are and I just want to remind them that I know that they are.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:16 am
@izzythepush,
You got that right! LOL Thx for sharing the laugh.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:30 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
Only up to the point that someone else responds to it. If no one has responded you can. But as soon as someone responds you can no longer edit it. I don't always proof read everything I type. Especially when I know the person I am responding to doesn't even care about the content.

I don't wish to make a major deal about this, but you're quite wrong.
You can edit a post here right after you've posted it, if you're concerned about what you posted, like the possibility of your auto spell check changing your words ...
Bottom line: if you post something here you take responsibility for what you've said. You don't blame your auto spell check or call someone a "moron" for reading your post as it was posted.
Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:34 am
The time limit for editing is independent of whether or not someone has posted subsequent to one's own post.