QUESTION:: WHY DOES THE MIDDLE CLASS VOTE AGAINST ITS INTERESTS?

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 07:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
This is the real history on Ken Starr.

Liar.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 07:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ahhh Ken Starr, what a maroon. He spent all his time searching for nonexistent crimes and misdemeanors that if Clinton didnt help him out with his BJ trysts thered be nothing for him to report on.

Wrong. Ken Starr uncovered a large number of felonies on the part of Clinton.

These include:

Perjury in a civil case.

Perjury before the grand jury.

Witness tampering.

Obstruction of justice.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing one, but am not interested enough to go figure out what it is.

Democrats by and large just feel they are above the law, so when Ken Starr dared to suggest that it was wrong for Clinton to be committing a string of felonies, the Democrats lynched him.

Anyway, you wanted to know why people vote for Republicans (with the presumption that voting for Republicans is against one's economic interests).

I can give you first hand testimony that one reason people vote for Republicans is because they are sick of Democratic sleaze and witch hunting, and also the way Democrats think they are above the law.

I gave a couple other reasons too, back when I first posted in the thread.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 07:56 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
CI obviously has you dead to rights,

Not even close. He's too stupid to even have a discussion with.

JTT wrote:
Oralboy.

Your name-calling does little to compensate for your lack of facts.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 08:16 pm
@oralloy,
Is that the very best you can do? It figures; you're a total dummy!

Provide any credible source to refute what I posted about Ken Starr, another republican drudge who wastes our time and money.
farmerman

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 08:24 pm
@oralloy,
Yawn. ALl of that was an outfall of the Lewinsky debacle that we must recall, happened well after Starr was sent off to find out things that were based upon land deals in ARkansas and other made up ****.
Clinton was dumb enough to entrap himself just like Reagan and Nixon. It always goes to show that the cover up is usually more harmful than the original allegations. Starr found out NOTHING. Clinton provided the only thing that could be used as fuel for GOP impeachment frenzy. (Howd that go for them?)

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 08:37 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Yawn. ALl of that was an outfall of the Lewinsky debacle that we must recall, happened well after Starr was sent off to find out things that were based upon land deals in ARkansas and other made up ****.

That doesn't change the fact that it was a string of felonies.

farmerman wrote:
Clinton was dumb enough to entrap himself just like Reagan and Nixon.

Reagan never did anything all that bad. Congress was wrong to ever block funding for the Contras.

I can see the similarity between Nixon and Clinton though.

The Republicans didn't try to lynch the people going after Nixon. When they saw that Nixon was guilty, they forced him to resign. Quite an ethical difference from the Democrats.

farmerman wrote:
It always goes to show that the cover up is usually more harmful than the original allegations. Starr found out NOTHING. Clinton provided the only thing that could be used as fuel for GOP impeachment frenzy.

Clinton may have provided the felonies, but Ken Starr found them out.

farmerman wrote:
(Howd that go for them?)

The Democrats threw a big tantrum and demanded that they be above the law, then they lynched Ken Starr.

Result: People with ethics voted for Republicans in 2000.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 08:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
you're a total dummy!

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 08:39 pm
@oralloy,
I bet you watched breathlessly as Geraldo opened that tomb, didn't you.

made up felonies are not the same as real ones...
farmerman

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 08:46 pm
@oralloy,
But the fact was that all the time and money that the investigation spent was over items that were alleged to have happened years before or prior to Clintons election as governor . The fact that he was dumb enough to diddle an intern and get caught at it by informers all fell into Starrs lap.

linton did somethiong really stupid and thats what he was impeached for and then , like Andrew Johnson, he was found NOT GUILTY.

Clinton had happy pants and he was stupid for thinking he could get away with it by folks keeping quiet. HE WAS NOT implicated for any of the more meaty crimes that the GOP alleged.

Starr has always stated , in hindight, that his role as a ferret displayed his being used by the Newts of Congress
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 09:06 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
I bet you watched breathlessly as Geraldo opened that tomb, didn't you.

Tomb??

I've never watched Geraldo.

Rockhead wrote:
made up felonies are not the same as real ones...

Nothing was made up. Clinton really did what he was accused of.

Democrats just place themselves above the law. That's one of the reasons I've voted for Republicans in the past.

It is nice to vote for ethical politicians.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 09:08 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
But the fact was that all the time and money that the investigation spent was over items that were alleged to have happened years before or prior to Clintons election as governor .

What's wrong with that?

farmerman wrote:
The fact that he was dumb enough to diddle an intern and get caught at it by informers all fell into Starrs lap.

Slight correction: diddle an intern, commit a series of felonies to try to cover it up, and get caught at it by informers.

True, it was dropped in Starr's lap. What is wrong with that?

farmerman wrote:
linton did somethiong really stupid and thats what he was impeached for and then , like Andrew Johnson, he was found NOT GUILTY.

Yes. Democrats like to place themselves above the law.

That's why I voted for Republicans straight across the ballot in 2000.

farmerman wrote:
Clinton had happy pants and he was stupid for thinking he could get away with it by folks keeping quiet. HE WAS NOT implicated for any of the more meaty crimes that the GOP alleged.

Define meaty.

Perjury, witness tampering, and obstruction of justice seem serious to me.

They certainly are treated seriously enough when other people commit them.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 09:09 pm
@oralloy,
you're a hoot...

ethical politicians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I gotta go get the hummus outta my nose now...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2012 10:13 pm
@oralloy,
You wrote,
Quote:
It is nice to vote for ethical politicians.

You don't have any understanding of "ethical." That's the very reason why you're voting for Romney-Ryan; both proven big-time liars. Look at what they're saying about ObamaCare, and study what Romney did in Mass.

Gee, it's an identical plan.

Watch the tape of Romney writing on the blackboard that Obama "took" $716 billion from Medicare. He did no such thing. Do a little FactCheck, you dumbass.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 12:37 am
@cicerone imposter,
Good luck with getting him to check anything that dosent agree with his BS.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 01:31 am
@RABEL222,
This country sure produced a lot of idiots! Even many women are voting republican. Go figure.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 05:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You don't have any understanding of "ethical."

Liar.

cicerone imposter wrote:
That's the very reason why you're voting for Romney-Ryan

Nope. I've already given the reason I'm voting for them, and it isn't that.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Watch the tape of Romney writing on the blackboard that Obama "took" $716 billion from Medicare. He did no such thing.

Oh yes he did.

cicerone imposter wrote:
you dumbass.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 05:12 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
his BS.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 05:13 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
This country sure produced a lot of idiots!

No one blames you for your idiocy. It's just that you get tedious when you babble a bunch of nonsense at people and pollute the threads with your gibberish.

And worse, you start into name-calling whenever you don't understand something (which unfortunately happens every single post).
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 07:23 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

False. He never investigated the sex. He only investigated all the felonies committed to try to hide the sex.

Oh.. All the felonies? You mean the big ZERO that came out of his investigation?
FACT... There were ZERO felonies charged by Starr in the Monica Lewinsky case.

Meanwhile Starr may have broken laws by leaking information during the investigation. Of course there were no charges brought in that allegation either.
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1999/Source-Starr-Appeals-Leaks-Ruling/id-67d59b58436822c2c4b3aa703ec5ffdb
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 10:52 am
@parados,
I just have to conclude about now that oralloy is about the most ignorant a2ker who continues to repeat falsehoods, lies, and just plain idiocy.