I'm 15 and I'm pregnant.. what do I do now??

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:32 pm
LOL...yeah, I just look back and laugh at the whole situation. Everyone here is so sick of this topic..lol..i'll prolly get in trouble for reposting it. Ohwell, I needed a laugh! See you around montana!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:34 pm
I'm really hurt.

No one bothered to tell me of the drama.
Please in the future, when drama and intrigue begin unfolding...PM me.

Thank you, dears.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:34 pm
LOL! No way you'll get in trouble. That picture is a riot and I thank you for the laugh :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:37 pm
LOL Sofia. So sorry about that. I'll surely remember you come next drama. I promise Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:41 pm
Sofia- Isn't one drama at a time enough for you??? Are you a glutton for punishment???? Laughing :wink:

0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2004 01:50 pm
Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Need Help

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:37 am
Need Help!
We need help, we have a friend who is 15 and is pregnant, shes gonna go into yr 11 and she needs to concentrate on her G.C.S.E's so if she keeps the baby, she cant take any time out of school! We need your help anyone with advice please reply!! asap Crying or Very sad Thnk you!!
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 12:46 pm
Hello,
Welcome to a2k! I would suggest posting this as a new thread and I think more people will come to offer advise.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 03:52 pm
Need Help--

Absolutely, post a new thread. This thread was started by an imposter and no one is taking it seriously any more.
0 Replies

rexsgirl

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 10:16 pm
Need Help
I saw that you have a friend that is pregnant. You have several options: One, she could have the baby and basically become a "grown-up" in every sense of the word; Two, she could give the baby up for adoption (my husband and I are seeking to adopt--I'm a nurse and he's a manufacturing engineer); or Three, she could abort the baby(not my favorite choice, but as a nurse, I know that it's her decision to make). I really think option two is the best since there are so many people out there who can't have children. I believe that abortion is harmful to your body in the long run. My husband and I are willing to pay for all expenses incurred during the pregnancy and delivery. If she is interested in this option, please have her reply to me. In whatever her decision is, good luck!!!!
0 Replies