It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:34 am
@eurocelticyankee,
I know, I'm going into the garden to eat worms.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:38 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Blowjobboy Wrote.

I know you're a freak, but leave me out of your freakishness, OK?

eurocelticyankee wrote:
bitter

Liar.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
childlike mind of a hater.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own hatred and stupidity.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:48 am
@oralloy,
Laughing

Ah BJBOY, your stuck in a moment and you cant get out of it.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:51 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Notice he only denied being inbred, but was quite happy to be described as an imbecile. That's probably a compliment where he's from.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I'm going into the garden to eat worms.

Shocked

I'm afraid to ask.

Us non-anti-Semites prefer pizza.

Enjoy your meal though, I guess.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:53 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Laughing

Ah BJBOY, your stuck in a moment and you cant get out of it.

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Notice he only denied being inbred, but was quite happy to be described as an imbecile.

Liar.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 05:44 am
@oralloy,
My Oh My Orallie, you seem to have a very very limited vocabulary.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 06:27 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Orallie,

You can't show a single fact I'm even wrong about, much less lying about.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
you seem to have a very very limited vocabulary.

People who engage in name-calling will be unlikely to receive more than a canned response.

If you're upset that I've never replied to you with anything substantive, perhaps you should strive to post something that is actually worthwhile.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 06:37 am
@oralloy,
Orallie, I refuse to let the likes of you upset me these days.

You cant discuss or debate anything. In your evil but childlike little mind you're always right and anybody who doesn't agree with you is a nazi or trash or whatever. That exposes your level or lack of intelligence.
I realise you might be blind sided but you're one of the people who engage in name calling too.
See ya later Fatso.

I'll let you get back to your thumbing. Smile
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 10:54 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Orallie,

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I refuse to let the likes of you upset me these days.

You've never been upset with me. You engage in name-calling because you're an evil scumbag, and for no other reason.

It's just unseemly for you to whine about getting nothing more than canned responses, when that is all the response that vermin like you are worth.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
You cant discuss or debate anything.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own lack of ability.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
In your evil

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own evilness.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
childlike little mind

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
you're always right

Well, I won't hold my breath waiting for you to actually point out any facts I am wrong about.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
anybody who doesn't agree with you is a nazi or trash or whatever.

Liar.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
That exposes your level or lack of intelligence.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I realise you might be blind sided but you're one of the people who engage in name calling too.

Yes, but only in retaliation for other name-calling. And also, unlike your name-calling (which is all lies), my name-calling is all truth.

In other words, when you lie about me, I retaliate by telling the truth about you.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Fatso.

Liar.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I'll let you get back to your thumbing. Smile

I almost never thumb down a message. I can't stand that the message defaults to hidden after that.

I do it rarely, but never so often that it would take any amount of time. Any message that I've bothered to reply to, is almost certainly one I have not voted down (this one included).
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 11:04 am
@eurocelticyankee,
I put oral boy on Ignore; he's not worth reading. He talks like a teenager who's stuck at 10 years old.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 11:27 am
@cicerone imposter,
I try to avoid putting people on ignore if I have to. Oralboy is admittedly very nasty, but he's very dim-witted and entirely predictable. He's more of a minor irritant than anything else.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
but he's very dim-witted

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 12:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
oral boy

Your name-calling does little to compensate for your stupidity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
He talks like a teenager who's stuck at 10 years old.

It only seems that way because I refuse to dumb my words down to your level.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 09:51 am
A very long article on this in today's Guardian.

Quote:
Within the guarded walls of the Palestinian presidential compound, known as the Muqata, the body of Yasser Arafat lies inside a gleaming limestone and glass mausoleum. It is here that political figures, dignitaries, devotees and tourists come to pay their respects to a man who was revered and reviled across the world as the face of the Palestinian struggle for decades.

The mausoleum is closed to visitors for renovations to the Muqata. So the next group to cross the smooth pale flagstones between the compound's southern gate and Arafat's tomb is likely to comprise three French judges, expected to arrive in Ramallah in the next few weeks. Their mission is to investigate allegations that the former Palestinian president did not die of natural causes but was murdered (video), poisoned by agents acting for Israel.

There has been no shortage of rumours and theories about the cause of Arafat's death in November 2004, following a sudden deterioration in his health after more than two years of virtual incarceration inside the Ramallah compound. Claims that the 75-year-old leader had Aids or cirrhosis were swiftly discounted, but suggestions that he was poisoned have proved more durable. Now scientists are attempting to prove or quash such theories.

The exhumation of Arafat's body will be a delicate and emotive undertaking, given the deep affection and respect in which he continues to be held by Palestinians almost eight years after his death. The corpse will be removed from the tomb and transferred to a hospital in Ramallah for samples to be taken and tested for the presence of toxins.

According to Tawfik Tirawi, the head of the Palestinian committee investigating the death and one of those who was holed up with Arafat in the Muqata under Israeli siege for more than two years, there will be no cameras to record the event. "Due to the particular situation, there will probably be no media coverage. It's very difficult to allow journalists to be around because of all the difficulties of the operation," he told the Guardian.

Tirawi has requested details of the French investigating magistrates' requirements in order to iron out any objections. But the Palestinian leadership has stated its willingness in principle to co-operate with the murder inquiry, launched last month at the request of Arafat's widow, Suha, a French citizen. Her move followed a claim in July, broadcast by al-Jazeera, by a Swiss laboratory that it had detected the presence of a deadly radioactive substance, polonium-210, on Arafat's personal effects.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/30/yasser-arafat-exhumed-questions
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 06:31 pm
@izzythepush,
Do you consider Arafat something close to a saint?

He was a noxious little thug and if he was murdered it was a clear case of live by the sword...

Why should anyone care how he died?

Considering that he was personally involved in the planning of numerous murders of Israelis, why would anyone give a **** that the Israelis took him out?

You are such an Arab butt boy it's amazing that you get all juiced about perceived insults of Brittania.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 01:39 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You've got no place talking about noxious little thugs, when you voted for George W. Bush. That thuggish moron did more to make the world a worse place than anyone since Hitler. Compared to him Arafat was a saint.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 08:55 am
@izzythepush,
Further developments today.

Quote:
Workers have sealed off the tomb of the former Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, in Ramallah in preparation for the possible exhumation of his body.

Officials plan to dig up his remains in the coming weeks to allow scientists to ascertain whether his death in Paris in 2004 was caused by poisoning.

France began a murder inquiry in August after Swiss experts found radioactive polonium-210 on his personal effects.

Arafat's medical records say he had a stroke resulting from a blood disorder.

His widow, Suha, objected to a post-mortem at the time, but has appealed to the Palestinian Authority to permit the exhumation "to reveal the truth".

Arafat's body lies in a stone-clad mausoleum inside the Muqataa presidential compound in the West Bank city of Ramallah. It has now been sealed off with scaffolding and blue tarpaulins to hide it from view, and roads around the compound have been blocked off, reports the BBC's Jon Donnison.

A source close to the Arafat family told the AFP news agency that workers had already started removing concrete and stones from the mausoleum.

"There are several phases," the source added. "It starts with the removal of stone and concrete and cutting the iron [framework] until they reach the soil that covers the body, which will not be removed until the arrival of the French prosecutors, Swiss experts and Russian investigators."

No date has been set for the exhumation, but the source said preparatory work would take about 15 days.

The process of taking samples is expected to begin at the end of the month, after the French and Swiss delegations arrive on 26 November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20311189
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 01:06 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You've got no place talking about noxious little thugs, when you voted for George W. Bush. That thuggish moron did more to make the world a worse place than anyone since Hitler. Compared to him Arafat was a saint.

While you talk something akin to American English, you really do not understand, in my opinion, that Americans do not have all of Europes values, nor British values.

In my opinion, this is your short sightedness; however, on this forum, since you are dealing with many progressives, the illusion might be that you are amongst kindred spirits in American.