It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Racism goes beyond race, which not a scientific concept. It includes any prejudice against any tribe, ethnicity, nationality, or color of skin and other physical attributes.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Indeed, your lot is hilarious.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:35 pm
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/rac-stik_zpse66033da.gif~original
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I haven't even started any debate here. Just figuring out who is who.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 08:30 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Racism goes beyond race, which not a scientific concept. It includes any prejudice against any tribe, ethnicity, nationality, or color of skin and other physical attributes.

Are you free of any or all of those? I seriously doubt it. Stop using a word that has lost its meaning and is now used as a club when there is lack of a better argument.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Are you free of any or all of those? I seriously doubt it. Stop using a word that has lost its meaning and is now used as a club when there is lack of a better argument.

Yes, I am or at least try to be free of racism. The concept is clear and well defined. As soon as you think any group has better genes than another, you're on Hitler's ground. It important to remember these simple things...

If you don't like Arabs as a whole, you're a racist. Sorry to break the bad news.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:09 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
you're on Hitler's ground

First racist and then Hitler? You have no argument at all, do you?
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:23 pm
@coldjoint,
What seems to be the problem? Aren't the millions of victims of the holocaust worth remembering? We know what mass racism can lead to. Let's not go down this route again, if you'd agree. Racism must be challenged, wherever it may be... Smile The ME conflict is primarily about control on land and water, and sovereignty issues. It's NOT about Arabs being inherently unable to coexist with Jews, of all eternity. That thesis is rubbish and racist. It's also a red hearing to distract from the real issues of sovereignty and land tenure.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:29 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
It's NOT about Arabs being inherently unable to coexist with Jews, of all eternity.

Oh yes it is. Take a look at the doctrine of Islam and realize Mohammeds last words were about wiping Jews of the face of the earth.

These are not Palestinians, these are Muslims and are obligated to hate the Jews.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Oh yes it is. Take a look at the doctrine of Islam and realize Mohammeds last words were about wiping Jews of the face of the earth.

That's pure hateful drivel designed for shock and viral propagation, similar to the Protocol of the Elders of Zion. You can't back that up with a reliable source, I'd bet.

Did you know that many Middle Ages rabbi, including Maimonides, considered Muhammad as a true prophet, send by God to the Arabs as part of His messianic plans?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:02 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You can't back that up with a reliable source, I'd bet.

Try the Koran and the Hadith.

Those reliable enough for you?
Quote:
Qur'an 2:61 "Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath."

Quote:
Bukhari:V1B1N6 "Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country."
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Do you have links? Neither here nor there did I find your references...
coldjoint

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:57 pm
@Olivier5,
You have whitewashed translations. And that is beside the real point. The point being it is Islam not Palestinians behind the issue with Israel.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:01 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Don't forget to melodramatically admonish me not to respond.

Don't respond!

Attaboy!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 06:11 am
@coldjoint,
No. You are peddling hateful lies, the modern equivalent of the Elders of Zion. I puke on you.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 06:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's pretty rich coming from someone who votes for far right parties and has posted pictures himself in SS combat gear.
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 06:56 am
@Olivier5,
It wouldn't surprise me.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 07:30 am
@izzythepush,
Certainly looks like it.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 09:08 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Racist? Am I now? In your opinion boychick. Meanwhile you offer no reason for me to change. All you do is make personal judgements. That is not germane to your position. You might not know how to debate, in my opinion?

Should I offer a racist reasons to not be a racist? Hmmm tough one. Have you tried that with a white supremacist or an antisemite? Did it ever work?

The point I made, in response to your statement that "the Arabs were not content to live next to Jews" was that Jews lived among Arabs for centuries. And therefore Arabs lived in peace "next to Jews" for centuries.

You mean if one perceives one's neighbors as not being hospitable, one is a racist? You may have the cart before the horse. Regardless, the nuance is that when Jews were autonomous, and not under the Ottoman Empire, did the Arabs find Jews as neighbors they would want to be near, because an autonomous Jew is not in the playbook of some cultures. Arabs living in Israel live at peace, since Jews do not mind their presence.