It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 08:20 pm
@ossobuco,
good on you, osso
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 08:36 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
JTT, as you must know since I have told you many times, I was against a great deal of what you rant on about very likely before you were and still am.

What has caused you to change, Osso? Now you act like an apologist for US war crimes and terrorism.

Quote:
So that is a kind of sloppy slander.

What is 'that'? You have no antecedent for 'that', Osso.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 08:56 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Oralloy, you are also a mess. I never said I knew what happened in the Knox situation;

You also denied and obfuscated endlessly when I posted hard evidence showing exactly what did happen.

ossobuco wrote:
You on the other hand were beyond sanity in your revilement of Italians.

Actually, I greatly censored my posts, because I thought a raw expression of my views would be out of place on A2K.

The Italians are evil incarnate. It is not possible to revile them too greatly.

ossobuco wrote:
This thread is not about either of those things.

I have noted a very high correlation between thugs who support the vile Palestinians and thugs who support sending innocent people to prison. They are almost always the very same set of thugs.

The Palestinians are certainly vile and repugnant of their own accord. But the fact that all their supporters actually support sending innocent people to prison is a very telling clue as to just how bad the Palestinians actually are. You have to be pretty vile to get to the point where only a true monster will support you.

ossobuco wrote:
You are at best obfuscating blowhards.

That's quite a charge, considering all you did to obfuscate the evidence in the Amanda Knox case.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 09:19 pm
@oralloy,
Hmmm. So "Italians are evil incarnate" and, according to an earlier post of yours, Palestinians are "vile." Interesting. Are there any other ethnic groups (besides Americans, I mean) that you'd care to slander and malign in these threads? How about Latvians? How do you feel about them? Or, say, native Hawaiians? I'd be inerested to hear your views, Oralloy.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 12:31 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
Hmmm. So "Italians are evil incarnate" and, according to an earlier post of yours, Palestinians are "vile." Interesting. Are there any other ethnic groups (besides Americans, I mean) that you'd care to slander and malign in these threads?

A couple quibbles:

First, it is the Italian nationality, not the ethnicity, which I malign.

Second, it is hardly slander. My accusations are true.

Lustig Andrei wrote:
How about Latvians? How do you feel about them? Or, say, native Hawaiians? I'd be inerested to hear your views, Oralloy.

I've not heard of atrocities carried out by either group, and so have no cause to condemn them.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:16 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Interesting.
I'd thought, the Italian nationality was of Liguri, Veneti, Latin, Siculi, Umbrian, Catalan, Sardinian, Albanian, German, Greek, Slovene, Franco-Provençal etc. ethnicity.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:20 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Interesting.
I'd thought, the Italian nationality was of Liguri, Veneti, Latin, Siculi, Umbrian, Catalan, Sardinian, Albanian, German, Greek, Slovene, Franco-Provençal etc. ethnicity.

You could well be right. I never gave it much thought.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:56 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I never gave it much thought.
That#s what your responses (sometimes) look like.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I never gave it much thought.

That#s what your responses (sometimes) look like.

You are mistaken. I have never given a response that looks like that.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

oralloy wrote:

Interesting.

I know nothing about the Italian nationality. The ethnicity here in the US I have made, I believe, a fair amount of observations. I think it correlates with one's socio-economic class. The blue-collar class tends to have a fair amount of popular culture attitudes, in my opinion. The downside I often see, again in my opinion, is too many tatoos, too flashy cars, little respect for education beyond high school, too clannish, and basically in denial that the people that really own the US do not hold them in the highest esteem.

Oh yes, and too many carbohydrates.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:45 pm
@oralloy,
Did you know that the Polynesians killed Captain James Cook?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 09:35 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
I know nothing about the Italian nationality.

Imagine that; an ignorant American!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:28 pm
@contrex,
Finns, Laotians, Sudanese, Peruvians and even Brits are welcome in Finny World if they refrain from barking out of their asses like you contrex.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Why would the SAS mess with Noraid.

They had the same enemy.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 02:26 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Who would that common enemy be? Noraid was funding the IRA, who at that time were planting bombs in English pubs and shopping centres.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 03:30 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Why would the SAS mess with Noraid.

They had the same enemy.

Now who's barking out of their ass? I can't believe you wrote that! Don't you ever check anything? That's like saying that the Guards Armoured Division wouldn't mess with the 5th Panzer Army because they "had the same enemy".

0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:20 pm
@izzythepush,
And there you show your ignorance.
There is nothing in international law that said the allies couldn't have targeted Saddam Hussein.
Actually, since he was both the political and military of Iraq he was fair game and would be considered a viable military target.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:38 pm
@mysteryman,
Are you raking over old threads just looking for an argument?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Perhaps he has a life outside of A2K and can't frequent it's environs as often as others.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 02:36 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yeah, that must be it.
0 Replies