It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 09:10 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Calling a racist when you see one is not a sign of weakness. I am just informing Foof of his predicament.

No predicament. I just see that the Arabs do not like Jews, never did. Just tolerated them at best as second class citizens. So, neither Jews nor Arabs are racist, since they are really the same DNA (aki, race). Do you see the limitations of your analysis boychick?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 09:12 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Racism goes beyond race, which not a scientific concept. It includes any prejudice against any tribe, ethnicity, nationality, or color of skin and other physical attributes.

You are playing with the language. How are you at algebra? All racism = prejudice; however, all prejudice not = racism.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 09:14 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Are you free of any or all of those? I seriously doubt it. Stop using a word that has lost its meaning and is now used as a club when there is lack of a better argument.

Yes, I am or at least try to be free of racism. The concept is clear and well defined. As soon as you think any group has better genes than another, you're on Hitler's ground. It important to remember these simple things...

If you don't like Arabs as a whole, you're a racist. Sorry to break the bad news.

What ever happened to ethnocentrism (aka, classnishness)? That is not racism. You know better than sociologists?
Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 09:17 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

What seems to be the problem? Aren't the millions of victims of the holocaust worth remembering? We know what mass racism can lead to. Let's not go down this route again, if you'd agree. Racism must be challenged, wherever it may be... Smile The ME conflict is primarily about control on land and water, and sovereignty issues. It's NOT about Arabs being inherently unable to coexist with Jews, of all eternity. That thesis is rubbish and racist. It's also a red hearing to distract from the real issues of sovereignty and land tenure.

Naziism was racist, since it believed that some groups were INHERENTLY DIFFERENT. MEANING IF A JEWISH CHILD WAS RAISED BY CHRISTIAN PARENTS IT WOULD STILL GROW UP TO HAVE INFERIOR JEWISH TRAITS. Now, you know this about all Jews? About me? Nyet! You are just name calling in the liberal/progressive manner.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 09:47 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
You mean if one perceives one's neighbors as not being hospitable, one is a racist?

Don't pretend to be stupider than you are. Racism starts when one pigeon-holes an entire ethnic group or nation in a negative way, e.g. call them 'bad neighbors'. If you say 'there are god and bad Jews (Arabs/Blacks/Irish etc), like in any other group', then there's no problem, but if you say 'most Jews (Arabs/Blacks/Irish etc) are bad', you are being racist.
Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 10:05 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
You mean if one perceives one's neighbors as not being hospitable, one is a racist?

Don't pretend to be stupider than you are. Racism starts when one pigeon-holes an entire ethnic group or nation in a negative way, e.g. call them 'bad neighbors'. If you say 'there are god and bad Jews (Arabs/Blacks/Irish etc), like in any other group', then there's no problem, but if you say 'most Jews (Arabs/Blacks/Irish etc) are bad', you are being racist.

You have expanded the historical definition of "racist." We can't discuss this, since you insist that your "newer and expanded" definition is the only one to use. And, in doing so, you have eliminated from the lexicon the term "ethnocentric," or "class consciousness." We cannot therefore discuss this civilly, based on your pejorative responses.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 10:18 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
You have expanded the historical definition of "racist." We can't discuss this, since you insist that your "newer and expanded" definition is the only one to use. And, in doing so, you have eliminated from the lexicon the term "ethnocentric," or "class consciousness." We cannot therefore discuss this civilly, based on your pejorative responses.

If so then why don't you shut the **** up?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 10:20 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
Naziism was racist, since it believed that some groups were INHERENTLY DIFFERENT.

Exactly, and anyone who thinks that Arabs are inherently different from the rest of us is being racist.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 10:23 am
@Foofie,
Ethnocentrism is a form of racism. It is not different from it in any important way. One could describe Nazism as a form of ethnocentrism.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 10:33 am
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/rac-stik_zpse66033da.gif~original
Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 10:48 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Foodie was the first one to invoke racism of Arabs, "unwilling to live next to Jews". He was the first one to make this about race, so I guess he is losing the debate.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 11:09 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You are peddling hateful lies,

You are saying the Koran is a lie? And the hate for non-Muslims is not in there many,many times. You are just plain wrong and I guess just plain stupid.
Foofie

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 11:52 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Foodie was the first one to invoke racism of Arabs, "unwilling to live next to Jews". He was the first one to make this about race, so I guess he is losing the debate.

You are misinterpreting my point. That being that Arabs not wanting a Jewish state for a neighbor is not racist. It is just part of their belief system, in my opinion, that the entire middle east is their turf. That is not racist. It is called being TERRITORIAL.

I believe you are insisting on using the colloquial present day definition of "racism/racist," that correlates to the progressive/liberal world-view. Academics have more definitions for one's less than friendly behavior.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:08 pm
@coldjoint,
You posted a lie about the Quran, a fake and hateful quote, which you help circulate over the internet just like the Elders of Zion were circulated by haters in paper form. You belong with Goebbels and co.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:15 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You posted a lie about the Quran, a fake and hateful quote,

It was not a lie about the Koran. And it was a true quote from the Koran
Like these:

Quote:
Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quote:
Ishaq:326 "If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."

Quote:
Qur'an:8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

There are no verses that say anything good about the non-Muslim. They have all been abrogated, so don't bother to post any.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:17 pm
Quote:
Qur'an:8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:35 pm
@coldjoint,
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelation 21:8
coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
That is a shame Wally, but we are not talking about Christianity.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Okay. The read the Book of Enoch, there are transcripts in Latin (English), if you can't read Hebrew.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Why would I do that? There is no need to. To understand what is going on is to just open your eyes.
The Fogel family was quite an eye opener, wasn't it?
0 Replies