It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 08:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Well, you could accept that as a fact, or you can look at actual cases of polonium poisoning. Other than Litvinenko, most of them were Israeli scientists. Mordechai Vanunu is testament to what the Israeli government can do to scientists that step out of line.

Is this a claim that Vanunu was poisoned, or am I misreading?

I thought he was tried for treason (or whatever the charge was) and then put in prison.

izzythepush wrote:
Both Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin were prime movers of the Oslo Peace Accord.

Arafat was also the one who ultimately derailed it by sending wave after wave of suicide bombers to murder innocent Israelis in 2000-2001.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 08:52 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I happen to like Izzy (waits for pellets of old zucchini).

Evil is as evil does.

ossobuco wrote:
But - George is not a Bob.

Indeed. The letters in the ID are "OB".

Short for "observation" I suspect.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 08:56 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
But hey! it's Israel so it must be OK!

Amazing the correlation between "people who spew hate at Israel" and "monsters who support sending innocent people to prison".

It's almost like once someone gets evil enough, there are no more limits, and they just support every single evil cause.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 08:59 am
@oralloy,
Oralboy is back, ready to slurp up more of Uncle Sam's jism.

Quote:
Evil is as evil does.

Izzy and Osso don't squeal with delight at the thought of their respective governments slaughtering millions of innocents, Oralboy. That's you, Oral.

Quote:

Nope, they match up with the G to make his name and what he offers, Gob1.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:00 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
responsibility for dropping napalm on Vietnamese civilians.

Any such civilians were collateral damage, and not the targets of said napalm.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
All the 'facts' you provide come from the well-oiled Israeli propaganda machine. So they're highly suspect.

Them Israelis went and changed the laws of physics to alter the universal decay rate of polonium did they?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Drunk
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:07 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He must also applaud the shooting of Ahmed Bouchiki by Mossad in Norway.

He was Moroccan and a waiter, fair game.

He was collateral damage. It was an honest mistake.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:10 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Btw I never said Arafat was definitely killed by Mossad, I said it looked like he was, but lets not bother with nuances.

In reality it looks like Mossad had nothing to do with it.

izzythepush wrote:
during the two Gulf wars the allies were very careful not to specifically target Saddam Hussein.

Balderdash! He was the primary target.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:23 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Evil is as evil does.

Izzy and Osso don't squeal with delight at the thought of their respective governments slaughtering millions of innocents,

Ossobuco supports sending innocent people to prison. Izzythepush supports the vile Palestinians.

There is a very strong correlation between the two viewpoints. Someone monstrous enough to support one, almost invariably supports the other. I've gotten to the point where if I see one of the two viewpoints expressed, I just assume that the person has both viewpoints.

Such people also tend to be Atheists. I suspect that is because they realize that if there actually is a God (and presuming of course that God is interested in us, as opposed to indifferent), then they are in for a very rough afterlife, as they'll have many atrocities to answer for.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 10:53 am
@oralloy,
It took you long enough to find this post. You're opinion doesn't matter, you're an unthinking Islamophobe, a nasty little Nazi.

Rest assured, I won't be reading anything you post.
Foofie

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 06:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It took you long enough to find this post. You're opinion doesn't matter, you're an unthinking Islamophobe, a nasty little Nazi.

Does this apply to cyberspace?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom
Foofie

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 06:23 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Oralboy is back, ready to slurp up more of Uncle Sam's jism.

Quote:
Evil is as evil does.

Izzy and Osso don't squeal with delight at the thought of their respective governments slaughtering millions of innocents, Oralboy. That's you, Oral.

Quote:

Nope, they match up with the G to make his name and what he offers, Gob1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Canada

Would this link be of value?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 06:33 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Ossobuco supports sending innocent people to prison. Izzythepush supports the vile Palestinians.

There is a very strong correlation between the two viewpoints. Someone monstrous enough to support one, almost invariably supports the other. I've gotten to the point where if I see one of the two viewpoints expressed, I just assume that the person has both viewpoints.

Such people also tend to be Atheists.

You got a whole bunch of assumptions there, Oralboy. Does that come from swallowing so much propaganda that you are incapable of any rational thought.

But as I said and you studiously ignored, "Izzy and Osso don't squeal with delight at the thought of their respective governments slaughtering millions of innocents", while you do. You have done so just in your last few posts.

Your utter disregard for any life that isn't American is well known. That leads to the obvious - you are an amoral piece of scum that should not even mention religion.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 01:28 am
@Foofie,
It depends on how identifiable the individuals are, Liam Stacey went to jail for making racially abusive remarks about footballer Fabrice Muamba on twitter.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-18149852
Foofie

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 08:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It depends on how identifiable the individuals are, Liam Stacey went to jail for making racially abusive remarks about footballer Fabrice Muamba on twitter.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-18149852

I could be wrong, but you are referencing libel/slander laws which requires that the person libeled/slandered be identifiable, not necessarily just by name.

My link made reference to "hate speech." A horse of another color. Think about it. Let's not forget that Britain is part of the EU, and the EU has hate speech laws for the EU members. The US has freedom of speech, even though there are limits with libel/slander, and inciting to riot (wikipedia has other criteria).

You see Your Izzyship, the US and Britain are not really fraternal twins, so to speak.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 09:55 am
@Foofie,
No, it wasn't slander, which is when you say something defamatory that is a lie, it was hate speech. He said some pretty foul racist stuff about a fine man whose life was in the balance.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 07:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It took you long enough to find this post.

Not really.

izzythepush wrote:
You're opinion doesn't matter,

I was providing facts, not opinions. And those facts matter enough to make you throw a tantrum when I undermine your hateful lies.

izzythepush wrote:
you're an unthinking Islamophobe, a nasty little Nazi.

Liar/Hypocrite.

izzythepush wrote:

Whether you read it isn't important. The idea is you not spew even more of your hateful gibberish in response.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 07:36 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Such people also tend to be Atheists. I suspect that is because they realize that if there actually is a God (and presuming of course that God is interested in us, as opposed to indifferent), then they are in for a very rough afterlife, as they'll have many atrocities to answer for.

You got a whole bunch of assumptions there,

Yes. Well-justified assumptions.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 07:50 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

No.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 08:17 pm
JTT, as you must know since I have told you many times, I was against a great deal of what you rant on about very likely before you were and still am.
So that is a kind of sloppy slander. I rarely reply to you since you are a featherhead.

Oralloy, you are also a mess. I never said I knew what happened in the Knox situation; I mentioned the icky prosecutor in my post that started the Knox thread. You on the other hand were beyond sanity in your revilement of Italians.

This thread is not about either of those things. You are at best obfuscating blowhards.