It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 01:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
It never calls Palestine a country. Is is just a region. And the word Palestine was the name of that region.

Non answer and more deflection.

And the leader before Arafat was.....

Quote:
The All-Palestine Government is regarded by some as the first attempt to establish an independent Palestinian state. It was under official Egyptian protection,[1] but on the other hand it had no executive role, but rather mostly political and symbolic.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 01:58 pm
Quote:
Because there never existed a Palestinian state.

And in the entire history of nations, Jerusalem was never the capital of any country other than that of ancient Israel and modern Israel. So how can there be a claim on Jerusalem as the capital of a state that never existed?

One of the problems here is that so few people know the history of the world. Hence, lies and more lies, repeated often enough, are assumed to be facts.

Quote:
I have heard many scholars, including an Arab journalist, question the very notion of a Palestinian people. What, they ask, makes a people? Well, there are four elements that define a people: language, religion, culture and cuisine. For example, the Chinese and Japanese are both Oriental. Still, they are two different peoples, because they each have a different language, a different religion, a different culture and a different cuisine.

The Palestinians speak the same language, follow the same religion, manifest the same culture and eat the same cuisine as all other Arabs. They are really Arabs who happen to live in a region called Palestine.

Palestine is not and never was the name of a country, or the name of a people.

http://www.davidstuff.com/incorrect/sloan.htm
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I will have to consider the source.

You wouldn't know a source if it walked up and smacked you in the face, which these sources are definitely doing to you what with your lifetime of mind stultifying propaganda.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Okay. You don't like historical sources and academic writings.
But what qualifies the owner, CEO, president, director, and secretary of "MD Leasing Corporation" that you quote him here so intensively? (Besides that he seems to have fulfilled multiple jobs.)
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:26 pm
@JTT,
You are a blowhole, and your sources are biased and lack any proof .
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Okay. You don't like historical sources and academic writings.

And you don't like questions you can't answer. Your point?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:36 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The point is, you're in no position to lecture others on civilian victims, you've shown a callous disregard for all human life save American and Israeli.

Au contraire. I am in a position to lecture others on anything. And, "I do not have a callous disregard for all human life save American and Israeli." I just cannot muster great regard for tragic events of human life, unless it is American. My regard for Israeli is just a cerebral regard; not so much emotion, since I only identify with Americans, as my peers. Israelis are middle eastern. Europeans are europeans. And, I Foofie can lecture anyone I want, on anything I want, regardless if anyone listens. ["Don't mention the war!" - greatest script line from Faulty Towers, in Foofie's opinion.]

And, will you and the children be having latkes on Hanukkah?
Foofie

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:46 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
I had no involvement.

And the citizens of Germany had no involvement with Hitler.

Correct. Many were not Nazi party members. Many were not rabid anti-Semites. They were born in Germany, and had no way to stop anything the Third Reich did, or did not do. They were just private citizens, trying to live their private lives. And, most important, they had no responsibilty to show any remorse for Nazi atrocities, unless of course their religion told them to have remorse. As a Jew, I only sin with a sinful act. "Thought sins" are Catholic doctrine. Do not proselytize to me as the "thought police."

But, are you Catholic? That could explain your harping on others needing to having a conscience for the masses. It's almost Christmas, so let's celebrate Christ's birth correctly, with either a crucifix or Protestant cross. Do tell.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:50 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
And, will you and the children be having latkes on Hanukkah?
"Ich bin ein Berliner" ... and like latkes and sufganijots Wink
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:54 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Did you know that? Did you know that for 19 years, Jordan occupied and ruled the whole West Bank, including Jerusalem? Why didn't they clamor for a Palestinian state then?

All this time, did we hear a word about Palestine being occupied by the kingdom of Jordan? Did we hear anything about a Palestinian state? Or about Jerusalem being the capital of Palestine?

No, we did not.

Why not?

http://www.davidstuff.com/incorrect/sloan.htm

Really for the same reason that they did not clamor for a Palestinean state while the Ottoman Empire ruled the entire region. Them Turks don't play. But, who can defer to Jewish autonomy without losing face? I guess it is just too humiliating for an Arab to treat a Jew equally. When Sephardic Jews lived in Arab lands, they lived as second class citizens. It is really so simple, but some here just insist to spout the Arab line. Perhaps, some of them also hate to see Jews be autonomous, considering Jews in European history were totally disenfranchised and the property of the King? For that reason alone, the pro-Palestineans should show an ounce of insight to why all Jews just might not want to rub elbows with Gentiles today. Not all Jews have my thick skin for a goyisha kopf.
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:58 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Correct. Many were not Nazi party members. Many were not rabid anti-Semites. They were born in Germany, and had no way to stop anything the Third Reich did, or did not do.

Then why did Eisenhower drag them from their homes to view the extermination camps? You know what your governments are doing, Foofie, you know the evil and vicious things they do just to steal others wealth.

What happened to ignore?

You illustrate that you can't be trusted.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 03:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The Palestinians speak the same language, follow the same religion, manifest the same culture and eat the same cuisine as all other Arabs. They are really Arabs who happen to live in a region called Palestine.

Palestine is not and never was the name of a country, or the name of a people.

In my opinion, they are Holy Land Homeboys that came there when someone in their families heard that the Jews were building a middle eastern Los Angeles.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 03:21 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
In my opinion, they are Holy Land Homeboys that came there when someone in their families heard that the Jews were building a middle eastern Los Angeles.
You should have a look at the various reports in Zeitschrift für Demographie und Statistik der Juden (Ed.: Bureau für Statistik der Juden) ["Journal for Demography and Statistics of the Jews", edited by the office for Jewish statistics, Jewish-German organization with Zionist leanings, directed by Arthur Ruppin] ...

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zpseb4b3550.jpg
---------------------------
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/b_zps36a94bbf.jpg
Olivier5

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 04:20 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Really for the same reason that they did not clamor for a Palestinean state while the Ottoman Empire ruled the entire region.

The Turks were not stealing their land and houses to settle Turks there... That makes a big difference.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 08:15 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
The Turks were not stealing their land and houses to settle Turks there... That makes a big difference.

No, the Turks are responsible for the Armenian genocide. It is hard to steal from the dead.
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 08:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
No, the Turks are responsible for the Armenian genocide.

You guys have learned all the memes but good. It's all meant to divert attention away from the fact that the USA is responsible for many genocidal actions of their own. And the really hypocritical thing is that the US is supposed to be a savior for the poor and the oppressed when in actual fact the US is the Grand Oppressor, the Great Terrorist.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 08:43 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
It's all meant to divert attention away from the fact that the USA is responsible .....

This thread isn't about the US, dumbass.
JTT

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 09:15 pm
@coldjoint,
More vacuous attempts at diverting away from the US's long history of genocidal actions, vicious war crimes, stealing on a grand scale, terrorism that dwarfs all the terrorist activities in the world.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 09:19 pm
@JTT,
The thread is about Arafats supposed murder. Not about the US and your constant rant.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 12:46 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
No, the Turks are responsible for the Armenian genocide. It is hard to steal from the dead.
Palestine was under Turkish rule from 1517-1917.
Armenia is 1300 km (800 miles) away from Palestine.
The Armenian Massacres happened in 1915.