It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
In my opinion, they are Holy Land Homeboys that came there when someone in their families heard that the Jews were building a middle eastern Los Angeles.
You should have a look at the various reports in Zeitschrift für Demographie und Statistik der Juden (Ed.: Bureau für Statistik der Juden) ["Journal for Demography and Statistics of the Jews", edited by the office for Jewish statistics, Jewish-German organization with Zionist leanings, directed by Arthur Ruppin] ...

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zpseb4b3550.jpg
---------------------------
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/b_zps36a94bbf.jpg

Professor, give someone else homework assignments. You are outside your jurisdiction, in my opinion. My professors were all Americans.
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:37 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Really for the same reason that they did not clamor for a Palestinean state while the Ottoman Empire ruled the entire region.

The Turks were not stealing their land and houses to settle Turks there... That makes a big difference.

Before the 1967 war, when the west bank came under Israel's hegemony, the Arabs were not content to live next to Jews. That's the real nut.

The land that the Arabs had was purchased from the Ottoman Empire. Perhaps, the Arabs should start buying land from Israel?
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:40 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

The Armenian Massacres happened in 1915.

Your point being that time heals all? If that's the case, with time the west bank can be officially annexed? Perhaps, the Palestineans would all be welcome in Germany? Think of it as penance for how the Hebrew Semites were treated in WWII. Makes sense?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:43 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Your point being that time heals all?
No. Not at all. Did it sound like that? Sorry for my bad English!

And again I don't understand the context of the following sentences in your response to my post ...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:54 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
My professors were all Americans.
Well, these sources can be found in US-American libraries as well.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Sorry for my bad English!

You have correct English. I just give sentences more than one possible meaning. Plus, I am not on many people's wavelengths. Morse code could penetrate the fog?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:10 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Morse code could penetrate the fog?
.-.. . - .----. ... / - .-. -.-- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- -.. / .. -
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:30 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

... Hebrew Semites...

There were Hebrews herding goats through the streets of Berlin?

Don't forget to melodramatically admonish me not to respond.
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:40 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Morse code could penetrate the fog?
.-.. . - .----. ... / - .-. -.-- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- -.. / .. -

I had to go to a dictionary where it has the morse code. I came up with:
LA'S TRY IF YOU CP REPE U

If that is correct, I am not sure what the message means?

Anyway, isn't morse code sort of obsolete as something one learns, since there are now automatic morse code decoders and sending machines?

I thought there were concerns that the next generation of ham operators might cease to exist, due to lack of interest in ham short radio? At least I thought the test to do morse code was being made easier? It used to be a real community of friendly voices, I thought.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:41 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Don't forget to melodramatically admonish me not to respond.

Don't respond!
timur

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:54 am
Foofie wrote:
I had to go to a dictionary where it has the morse code. I came up with:
LA'S TRY IF YOU CP REPE U

If that is correct, I am not sure what the message means?

Poor job you did there.

It means "LET'S TRY IF YOU CAN READ IT."
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:02 am
@timur,
A lot of fog Wink
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 01:20 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Before the 1967 war, when the west bank came under Israel's hegemony, the Arabs were not content to live next to Jews.

LOL... Why did so many Jews live among Arabs then? Why do Jews still live in Morocco or Tunisia today?

You are a racist and that's all there is to it. There's no point talking to racists like you. Arguing with Goebbels that no no no Jews are not subhuman would never make him change his mind, and likewise you will all your life believe that Arabs are subhuman. But that says a lot about you, and nothing about them.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 01:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
the Turks are responsible for the Armenian genocide.

"The Turks", like all of them?

Are you another racist?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 03:51 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Are you another racist?

How do you define race?

There is a good chance you are someone who over uses that word for the lack of anything else relevant to say.
Foofie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 04:52 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Before the 1967 war, when the west bank came under Israel's hegemony, the Arabs were not content to live next to Jews.

LOL... Why did so many Jews live among Arabs then? Why do Jews still live in Morocco or Tunisia today?

You are a racist and that's all there is to it. There's no point talking to racists like you. Arguing with Goebbels that no no no Jews are not subhuman would never make him change his mind, and likewise you will all your life believe that Arabs are subhuman. But that says a lot about you, and nothing about them.

Racist? Am I now? In your opinion boychick. Meanwhile you offer no reason for me to change. All you do is make personal judgements. That is not germane to your position. You might not know how to debate, in my opinion?
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:13 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Racist? Am I now? In your opinion boychick. Meanwhile you offer no reason for me to change. All you do is make personal judgements. That is not germane to your position. You might not know how to debate, in my opinion?

Should I offer a racist reasons to not be a racist? Hmmm tough one. Have you tried that with a white supremacist or an antisemite? Did it ever work?

The point I made, in response to your statement that "the Arabs were not content to live next to Jews" was that Jews lived among Arabs for centuries. And therefore Arabs lived in peace "next to Jews" for centuries.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:29 pm
@Olivier5,
This reflexive reliance upon "Racist!" is a sure sign of a minor intellect, and yet you consider yours to be playing in the Majors.

It's funny.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Calling a racist when you see one is not a sign of weakness. I am just informing Foof of his predicament.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:54 pm
@Olivier5,
Now it's even funnier.