McGentrix

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 01:29 pm
My social security number is...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 05:07 pm
LOL!

That was funny.

Actually, that was interesting too, McG. People in the politics threads usually remain a mere reflection of their opinions, with only a guess about who they are ... few hang themselves out to dry the way I do occasionally <ahem>.

A Buddhist? Wow. Must admit I didnt expect that (call me prejudiced) - but then I hadnt seen that bit about how you voted Green coming either, in that other thread ...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 05:19 pm
McG
Mcg, You may be interested to know that Asherman also is a buddhist.

I got part of your ID right, you WERE a student once upon a time. Very Happy

BBB
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:25 pm
well, Scart.................. how you do assign the worst possible motives to me and my curiosities..........

Now say you're sorry, please for jumping to conclusions......

I'm very happy to know more about McGentrix. It does help to get to know someone if you're going to engage with them in debate, whether you agree or not. BTW, Scrat, how old are you?

Thanks McG for being so open and polite about it. I suppose my question might be considered indelicate.......but somehow I thought you wouldn't mind.

I'm 57 (going on 17), American Irish, mother of three children......all girls, ages 40, 21 and 18. A grandson, 17 and a granddaughter, 14 months. I'm an atheist (or if Frank is reading, I will admit to being an agnostic.) But I think most people know these things about me already.

Nice to meet you Mr. McG
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:13 pm
Lola wrote:
well, Scart.................. how you do assign the worst possible motives to me and my curiosities..........

You know something? You're absolutely right. There are lots of reasons you might have asked his age without intending to use it against him. I jumped to a conclusion there, and really had no legitimate reason for doing so. It's the kind of thing that irks me when others do it.

Anyhow, mea culpa... please accept my apology for being an ass. (I mean that in an "in this particular instance" sort of way, but I'll understand if you take it to refer to a more permanent state of being on my part.)
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:58 pm
LOL, Scrat..... very good.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 06:25 am
I'm thirty-three. I have a surprisingly quick and agile mind, and my torso has been used for body-double shots in each of the Batman movies. All of my degrees seem to have been printed on highest quality vellum and I can conjugate all of the biblical verbs significantly faster than anyone here, particularly anyone with a military background. I have one daughter (Teutonic), but would like another (Slavonic). I was raised in a small farming town near a mighty river that someone pushed my brother into.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 08:41 am
Let me guess who that "someone" was.........

And in case anyone is wondering, as far as I know, everything Blatham has written above is true except for his age. Everyone knows he's a sixty y.o. curmudgeon.

black propaganda......yes
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 11:04 am
He's not a curmudgeon, he's eccentric! Wink
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 11:07 am
Blatham is an eccentric curmudgeon with a body to die for. Embarrassed

BBB
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 09:37 pm
Blatham has a body to die for, yes, I agree. But I must confess that I lied about his age. He's younger than 60 (3 years younger) and older than 33.....and no, he's not ready for cruxifiction.

Who put the "fiction" in cruxifiction?

Bernie?

How about some lyrics for this little ditty?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 09:49 pm
Lola is IRISH ?!?!?

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph !
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 10:32 pm
I am indeed, george dear. Funny. But I'm not pure bred.....there's a little French and a couple of Jewish great great great grandfathers in there as well. So I'm really sort of a mongrel.

Black propaganda, it's getting slow lately. What will we do for melodramitic entertainment without it?
0 Replies