Are you "getting some" for Valentine's day?

husker

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:52 pm
ehBeth wrote:
But I had to interpret - otherwise, um, never mind ...

hmmm you interrupted what??? Twisted Evil

errr no
that was

LOL

interpret
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:50 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , indeed, that was one of the funnier things I have seen today.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 04:48 pm
You're a riot, Gus. A real riot.

By the way, did you see that I gave you away as a prize in my thread "How many words do we use in a lifetime?" I don't know how to put a link in here to another thread, so you'll have to look for it yourself, if you care to know who "won" you. The relevant post is near the bottom of the first page. I hope you don't mind me adding another filly to your already overcrowded stable.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 05:05 pm
Kicky, to link, go up to the top of the page and highlight the url, but only the part from http:// to the topic number if you want to link the thread in general. Then, COPY that. Then PASTE in the reply box in the thread where you want people to see the link.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 05:10 pm
To link from elsewhere, say google, copy or cut the url and then click POST REPLY in the thread you want to place it, and then go to the URL box and that will open a little window where you can put the link (making sure you only have one http:// when you've done, and enter that. Another window comes up, and you give the link a name.

This procedure keeps the links from being so long that they stretch out the thread's page so wide that it doesn't fit the screen.

Only other warning is don't post a personal website as it is against A2k's Terms of Service as being a kind of spam.
0 Replies